SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Based on breaking news and events, it appears that the Obama administration, at the best of the CIA, is once again plotting terror attacks on abortion clinics within the United States. Although it’s impossible to know exactly what form abortion-related terror attacks will take, a gun-related massacres, car bombing, conventional bombing, and/or bio-terror attack are the most likely.
Interestingly, the U.S. Supreme Court is currently hearing a Massachusetts abortion case that asks whether the state can enforce a 35-foot buffer zone near the doors of abortion clinics or whether that violates the First Amendment rights of protesters hoping to persuade pregnant women from ending their pregnancies.
In all likelihood, the U.S. Supreme Court ruling will find that the First Amendment rights of anti-abortion protesters are not valid near a private business, citing the concerns and rights of the patients as the legal standing. This historic ruling, which is expected by June 30, 2014, will obviously provide a timely “motive” for an anti-abortion-related terror attack which will likely come shortly thereafter.
In what appears to be pre-abortion patsy propaganda, USA Today published a report on June 12, 2014, entitled “Planned Parenthood, Anti-Abortion Group at Odds Again”. The report details a “back-and-forth” and “long-running battle” between Live Action, a Virginia-based pro-life advocacy nonprofit, and Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky.
Aside from the logo of Live Action (see photo) which was clearly designed to invoke the sheer terror of the infamous “Daisy” commercial, the anti-abortion group appears to be a CIA-funded front group whose primary goal is to hype abortion-related issues in the media just prior to abortion-related terror attacks.
Consequently, the entire narrative between Live Action and Planned Parenthood was likely purposely fabricated in order to provide the necessary background story for anti-abortion-related domestic terror attacks against Planned Parenthood abortion clinics in either Indiana or Kentucky.
In order to bring unprecedented media attention to both abortion and the state of Indiana just prior to abortion-related terror attacks, it was reported on June 17, 2014, that a trial has now been set for an abortion doctor who failed to accurately report an abortion on a teenager in Indiana.
According to reports, a trial date of January 26, 2015, has been set for 73-year-old Dr. Ulrich Klopfer who reportedly performed abortions in the Indiana towns of Gary, Fort Wayne and South Bend. In the event that an abortion-related terror attack occurs in the near future, the trial will be incessantly hyped in the media for the next 6-months, exponentially increasing the terror factor of said attack.
In order to enrage so-called Christians just prior to abortion-related terror attacks for which they will likely be scapegoated, Zionist operative James Dobson (the founder of Focus on the Family) stated on May 1, 2014, that he refused to bow to the “wicked regulations” of an “abortion president”, meaning Obama.
Also on May 1, 2014, the daughter of Martin Luther King Jr., Dr. Alveda King, reportedly told her students that abortion is modern day black genocide. Although Ms. King is in fact correct, her comments were made at the very same time as Dobson’s comments which suggest that she was also instructed to parrot abortion-related rhetoric just prior to abortion-related terror attacks in America.
Army of God (AOG)
Back on January 17, 2013, the Congressional Research Service published a report entitled “The Domestic Terrorist Threat: Background and Issues for Congress”. The report states that “One underground network that supports attacks on abortion clinics is the Army of God (AOG). The loosely structured organization openly promotes anti-abortion violence. However, its members deny that they are terrorists. They also deny that attacks against clinics and abortion providers constitute violent activity, because they see it as “Godly work.” AOG first made headlines with the 1982 kidnapping of an abortion doctor and his wife who ran a clinic in Illinois. Three individuals who claimed membership in AOG were ultimately deemed responsible. AOG reportedly disseminates a manual that is a “how to” for abortion clinic violence which details methods for blockading entrances, attacking with butyric acid, arson, bomb making, and other illegal activities. The manual, which begins with a declaration of war on the abortion industry, contains anti-abortion language as well as anti-government and anti-gay/lesbian language.
Abortion Terror Timeline:
1. July 30, 1994: Two Shot and Killed At Abortion Clinic (Pensacola, Florida)
2. May 31, 2009: Abortion Doctor Shot to Death in Church (Wichita, Kansas)
3. September 9, 2010: Man Charged In Abortion Terror Bomb Plot (Concord, North Carolina)
4. October 24, 2012: Man Stabbed At Protest Outside Planned Parenthood (Grants Pass, Oregon)
5. January 5, 2012: Man Arrested, Charged In Abortion Clinic Fire (Pensacola, Florida)
6. May 25, 2012: FBI Investigating Abortion Clinic Violence as Domestic Terrorism (Atlanta, Georgia)
7. April 11, 2013: Religious Man Damages Planned Parenthood Building (Bloomington, Indiana)
8. June 15, 2013: Pro-Choice Irish Politician Receives Death Threat (Waterford, Ireland)
9. June 20, 2013: Arson Threat to Pro-Choice Irish Politician (Dublin, Ireland)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of headlines or events]
Obama & Abortion
As previously reported, President Barack Obama has gotten quite cozy with the abortion lobby and was even scheduled to deliver the keynote address at the Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s annual fundraising dinner in Washington D.C. on April 25th, 2013. For reasons unknown, Obama suddenly canceled his public pro-abortion speech but still spoke to Planned Parenthood and met with its supports. Obama can’t come off as too pro-choice for he might publically appear to close to abortion-related terror attacks when they happen. By taking a more conservative approach, Obama will look more presidential in the aftermath of abortion attacks when he will play the role of government “peacekeeper”. That being said, Obama was kind enough to provide a potential “motive” for future acts of abortion-related terror when he officially approved the morning-after pill “Plan B” for girls under-17 year-old on June 11th, 2013. Needless to say, most conservative right-wing Christians in America are “pro-life” and therefor would be 100% against this change in policy by Obama.
DHS: Anti-Abortionists Potential Terrorists
In a calculated bid to divide America between pro-life and pro-choice, the U.S. government has now lumped anti-abortion activists in with domestic terrorists. Back on July 5th, 2012, it was reported that the Department of Homeland Security funded a report fingering anti-abortion groups as potential terrorists. The report, which attributes the greatest share of violence over the last 40 years to “single issue” organizations, mentions “anti-abortion” groups as the first of only four examples: “anti-abortion, anti-Catholic, anti-nuclear, anti-Castro.” The report entitled, “Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970 to 2008”, concludes that single issue groups had perpetrated more atrocities over a longer period of time than “extreme left-wing,” “extreme right-wing,” “religious,” or “ethno-nationalist” terrorists. Needless to say, the DHS report has essentially set up the anti-abortion crowd for future acts of domestic terror against abortion clinics. Whether or not they will succeed in their quest is not known, but the plan has already been put in place.
Thinktank Foreshadows Abortion Clinic Terror
In the July 19, 2013, report entitled “Al Qaeda Terrorist Threat Is Growing”, Sebastian Gorka, a counterterrorism expert and military affairs fellow with the Foundation for Defense for Democracies, indirectly foreshadows impending abortion clinic bombings. Gorka, who is also a professor of U.S. national security at Georgetown University, wrote in an email that “The rest of the national security mission in counterterrorism has been reduced to the amorphous ‘counter violent extremism’ which is of course fallacious since as a nation we are not threatened by general violent extremism – Basque separatists or abortion clinic bombers – but a specific brand of religious extremism: global jihad”. As is par for the state-sponsored terror course, intelligence ops leak like Gorka leak general information about a type of attack just prior to that act of terror materializing in the real world. This is done in order to: a) terrorize the populace, b) build the reputation of the leaker, c) exponentially increase the terrorizing effect of the attack, and d) plant the notion of government culpability in the attack with the hopes of garnering a domestic backlash.
Abortion News Trending
As evidenced, shocking headlines and events in respect to abortion are trending across the world, especially in the United States. It appears that there is a coordinated effort by intelligence agencies to provoke and enrage the population over the issue of abortion in order to set the pretext for abortion-related terror attacks in America.
2014 Abortion Timeline:
1. January 2, 2013: 70 new anti-abortion laws OK’d in 22 states, second most ever
2. January 13, 2014: Pope criticizes abortion as evidence of ‘throwaway culture’
3. January 18, 2014: Federal judge blocks North Carolina abortion ultrasound law
4. January 20, 2014: Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York
5. January 22, 2014: I Am Overwhelmed by 55 Million Babies Killed Since Roe v. Wade
6. January 22, 2014: Thousands braved cold for abortion protest in DC
7. January 23, 2014: Rep. Hartzler: More Americans Aborted in 2008 Than Died in 7 Wars Combined
8. January 24, 2014: Judge: Remove life support for pregnant woman
9. February 12, 2014: Planned Parenthood’: Women Need Abortions for Valentine’s Day
10. February 12, 2014: University of Alabama Secretly Censors Pro-Life Display
11. February 20, 2014: NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born
12. March 24, 2014: Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals
13. March 24, 2014: Feminist Professor Who Attacked Pro-Life Student Charged With Criminal Battery
14. March 27, 2014: University of Michigan Exhibit Celebrates Abortion as ‘Life-Sustaining Act’
15. April 8, 2014: Tanning Salons Inspected More Often Than NYC Abortion Clinics
16. April 17, 2014: Federal judge overturns N.D. law banning abortion after six weeks
17. April 20, 2014: Josie Cunningham plans to have abortion so she can star on Big Brother
18. April 23, 2014: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon to provide electricity
19. April 24, 2014: Mississippi sets 20-week limit on abortions
20. April 24, 2014: Mississippi Could Soon Shut Down Its Only Abortion Clinic
21. May 1, 2014:Christian leader refuses to bow to ‘wicked regulations’ of ‘abortion president’
22. May 1, 2014: Mayweather Breaks Up With Miss Jackson After Finding Abortion Doc
23. May 1, 2014: Dr. Alveda King Tells Students of Modern Day Black Genocide
24. May 5, 2014: Texas Shutting Abortion Clinics and the Supreme Court Can’t Do Anything About It
25. May 5, 2014: Woman Films Own Abortion to Prove Procedure ‘Safer than Giving Birth’
26. May 9, 2014: NC abortion doctor accused of raping woman
27. May 13, 2014: Warren Buffett has given $1.2 billion to abortion groups
28. May 14, 2014: Planned Parenthood pushes looser abortion rules clinic rules
29. May 15, 2014: Mo. lawmakers pass 3-day abortion wait period
30. May 22, 2014: Doctor: Detroit abortion stats ‘like some Third World country’
31. May 28, 2014: Witnesses testify in legal challenge to Wisconsin abortion law
32. June 12, 2014: Planned Parenthood, anti-abortion group at odds again
33. June 17, 2014: Trial set for doctor over reporting of abortion
34. June 18, 2014: Portland abortion clinic buffer zone heads to court
35. June 19, 2014: U.S. Supreme Court issues no decision on abortion clinic buffer zone
[Does not purport to be a complete list of headlines or events]
About the Author
David Chase Taylor is an American journalist and the editor-in-chief of Truther.org. Taylor currently lives in Zürich, Switzerland where he has applied for political asylum after the release of The Nuclear Bible, a book credited with foiling a state-sponsored nuclear terror attack upon Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011. Taylor has also authored The Bio-Terror Bible, a book and website exposing the global bio-terror pandemic planned for 2014. To date, David Chase Taylor has blown the whistle on over 100 state-sponsored terror plots, including the 2012 Democratic National Convention Terror Plot, the man-made asteroid attack planned for 2014, and the drone strike which killed “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker. Taylor was also the first to expose Alex Jones’ treacherous links to STRATFOR.
Truther.org Legal Disclaimer
Truther.org’s stated purpose is to stop terrorism by drawing unwanted global attention to terror plots prior to their fruition. Terror alerts and warnings made by Truther.org DO NOT necessarily imply that these terror events will transpire in reality but rather that there is a distinct possibility that they may occur based on breaking terror-related news, events and data. Historically speaking, once a false-flag terror plot is exposed (e.g., 2011 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot), it is immediately canceled or postponed (e.g., 2014 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot). State-sponsored acts of terror must have a prior paper trail in order to set-up patsies, prime scapegoats, create plausible deniability, as well as mislead the public from the usual suspects of terror. Please support real citizen journalism and help make terrorism a thing of the past. Blessed are the Peacemakers. Namaste