UPDATE: Less than 48 hours after this Truther.org report was published, NBA legend Dennis Rodman, who had just arrived in North Korea on December 19, 2013 to bring global attention to North Korea and the NBA prior to an unprecedented nuclear EMP terror attack, inexplicably left the country on Monday, December 23, 2013, without even saying if he met Kim Jong Un, the sole purpose of his journey. The sudden departure by Rodman confirms that the North Korea/NBA nuclear EMP terror plot has officially been foiled.
SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Based on breaking news and events, it appears that the allegedly rogue nation of North Korea will launch a nuclear EMP missile strike against the United States in the very near future. Due to limited technology, the North Korean missile will predictably explode mid-air somewhere over the West Coast of the United States (i.e., Washington, Oregon or California) causing a burst of electromagnetic radiationthat will permanently disable the U.S. electrical grid.
The notion that North Korea is developing long-range nuclear EMP missiles has been well documented as of late. Starting on September 23, 2013, it was reported that a U.S.-based think-tank discovered that North Korea has been testing a long-range rocket engine. Roughly 6 weeks later on November 5, 2013, it was revealed that North Korea is developing ‘electromagnetic pulse weapons’. Three weeks later on November 26, 2013, it was reported that Iran and North Korea are secretly developing long-range rocket boosters for nuclear ICBM missiles. 48 hours later on November 28, 2013, it was reported that North Korea has restarted its nuclear reactor, an ominous sign indeed. Needless to say, a nuclear EMP missile strike emanating out of North Korea is imminent.
“We do not hide that we will launch a series of satellites and long-range rockets and carry out nuclear tests in the next higher level new phase of the struggle against the United States, the sworn enemy of the Korean people.”
—National Defense Commission of North Korea
Although a North Korean nuclear EMP missile strike could transpire at any time, it will most likely occur on Christmas Day, December 25, 2013, when two of the NBA’s elite teams—the Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat—will be showcased “live” on national television at 5:00 PM (EST). This is likely why NBA legend Dennis Rodman has visited North Korea twice, and is still there at the time of publishing (12/21/2013). Due to the fact that Christmas is a national holiday and no other sporting events will be available to watch, the game will likely have a very large television audience as well as an aerial blimp to document the nuclear event.
As first revealed in the March 31, 2013 Truther.org report entitled “North Korea’s False-Flag Bio-Terror Attack Plan Revealed”, international intelligence agencies have been planning a North Korean attack on the U.S. for some time now. Since the North Korean bio-terror attack was ultimately foiled, a nuclear attack is the next logical step.
In a move which shows the duplicity of the U.S. government, it was revealed on December 16, 2013, that hundreds (possibly thousands) of armored tanks and trucks are being moved to the West Coast by train (see video). In the aftermath of a successful nuclear EMP strike, martial law will surly result as most of America would be without electricity. Therefore, the U.S. military hardware needs to arrive at its destination on the West Coast prior to the attack actually taking place.
I. THE SET-UP:
1.1: North Korean Threats & Warnings
Prior to an unprovoked attack against the U.S. emanating out of North Korea, the American public must be psychologically programmed by intelligence agencies through various media reports and staged events to accept that North Korea is in fact a legitimate threat. As evidenced, threats and warnings by the North Koran government are increasing in tone and will likely culminate in a North Korean nuclear EMP-like attack on the U.S.
Vague Threats & Warnings:
1. February 23, 2013: North Korea warns US to cancel South Korea drills
2. March 19, 2013: North Korea has White House, U.S. Capitol in its sights in new propaganda video
3. March 28, 2013: U.S. officials concerned over North Korea’s ‘ratcheting up of rhetoric’
4. March 28, 2013: North Korea orders rockets on standby to hit US bases
5. March 29, 2013: North Korea: ‘outbreak of war hours away’ as Kim Jong-un plans US strike
6. April 4, 2013: North Korea Warns U.S. It’s Authorized Nuclear Attack
7. October 12, 2013: North Korea warns of ‘all-out war’ as it refuses to sign pact with US
Kim Jong-un Under Western Mind Control
Shortly after the mysterious death of North Korean President Kim Jong-il on August 24, 2012, his son, Kim Jong-un was placed into “power”. Since then, Jong-un has been routinely portrayed in the media as being mentally unstable, highly insecure, and willing to attack anyone at a moment’s notice. Not surprisingly, Kim Jong-un exhibits all the telltale signs of being brainwashed and under state-sponsored mind-control. Jong-un was reportedly spotted with his “handler” on numerous occasions while attending a “private school” in Switzerland. According to Wikipedia, “mind control” was first developed in Korea during the Korean War and involves a process in which a group or individual “systematically uses unethically manipulative methods to persuade others to conform to the wishes of the manipulator(s), often to the detriment of the person being manipulated”.
U.N. Security Council Resolution against North Korea
Prior to North Korea conducting an unprecedented and horrific nuclear attack on the U.S., the country must be demonized publically in order to give the perception that North Korea is a lone-wolf lashing out against the world. On top of the 8 Security Council Resolutions leveled by the United Nations against North Korea, the country has also suffered numerous economic sanctions and regulations from nations around the world. Interestingly, of the 8 current U.N. resolutions against North Korea, 7 of them are in respect to nuclear weapons, ultimately giving well needed plausible deniability to U.N. and government officials in the aftermath of a North Korean nuclear EMP missile attack. By focusing UN sanction almost solely on North Korea’s nuclear program, a nuclear missile strike emanating out of North Korea is all but expected.
History of UNSC Resolutions against North Korea:
1. May 11, 1993:UNSC Resolution: UNSCR 0825/1993 (Nuclear)
2. April 28, 2004: UNSC Resolution: UNSCR 1540/2004 (WMD)
3. July 15, 2006: UNSC Resolution: UNSCR 1695/2006 (Ballistic Missiles)
4. October 14, 2006: UNSC Resolution: UNSCR 1718/2006 (Nuclear)
5. June 12, 2009: UNSC Resolution: UNSCR 1874/2009 (Nuclear)
6. June 10, 2011: UNSC Resolution: UNSCR 1985/2011(Nuclear)
7. January 23, 2013: UNSC Resolution: UNSCR 2087/2013 (Nuclear, WMD, Ballistic Missiles)
8. March 7, 2013: UNSC Resolution: UNSCR 2094/2013 (Nuclear)
UN in North Korea
In order to ensure that a North Korean nuclear missile actually strikes the United States, it was revealed on December 11, 2013, that the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) has reopened their office in North Korea. According to reports, the UN office was closed after it handed over “dual-use” technology to the communist regime. As with many intelligence propaganda reports, the opposite of what is being reported is actually true. In this case, it’s far more likely that the UNDP is never stopped providing “duel use” technology to North Korea. The fact that UN is welcome in North Korea despite levying at least 8 sanctions against country shows that the entire notion that North Korea is a rogue nation is laughable on its face.
II. A NUCLEAR NORTH KOREA:
2.1: North Korean Nuclear Tests
As evidenced, North Korea has continued nuclear testing, regardless of the sanctions imposed by the United Nations. With each passing nuclear test, the respective yield of the test jumps considerably higher. Therefore, the 4th nuclear test (or the 1st nuclear attack) by North Korea should yield somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-40 kilotons of TNT, an amount on par with Pakistan’s nuclear program. According to physicists who testified before a United States Congressional hearing on October 7, 1999, nuclear weapons with yields of 10 kilotons or less can produce a large EMP.
North Korean Nuclear Test Timeline:
1. October 9, 2006: 1st Nuclear Test: Device: Fission: Type: Underground: Yield: 0.5 kilotons of TNT
2. May 25, 2009: 2nd Nuclear Test: Device: Fission: Type: Underground: Yield: 2.35 kilotons of TNT
3. February 12, 2013:3rd Nuclear Test: Device: Fission: Type: Underground: Yield: 6-9 kilotons of TNT
2.2: North Korean Nuclear Terror Trending
Prior to a high-profile nuclear missile strike emanating out of North Korea, the American public must be psychologically programmed by intelligence agencies through various media reports and staged events to accept that this is in fact possible. As evidenced, headlines in respect to North Korea’s nuclear program are at an all-time high. Whether or not these headlines will culminate in an unprecedented North Korean nuclear missile strike is not known, but the precedent has definitely been set.
1. February 12, 2013: N. Korea conducts 3rd nuclear test, warns more ‘measures’ may come
2. March 10, 2013: North Korea: ‘If the US has nuclear weapons, why can’t we?’
3. April 2, 2013: North Korea vows to restart nuke plant after U.S. sends destroyer to region
4. April 4, 2013: North Korea Warns U.S. It’s Authorized Nuclear Attack
5. April 5, 2013: U.S. deploys battalion expert in nuclear and chemical warfare off coast of North Korea
6. April 12, 2013: North Korea can mount nuclear warheads on missiles?
7. August 6, 2013: North Korea expanding nuclear plant, US institute says
8. September 11, 2013: Report: N. Korea may be restarting plutonium reactor9. October 2, 2013:US, South Korea agree to work more on deterring North Korea nuclear threats
10. November 26, 2013: Iran, North Korea Secretly Developing Long-Range Rocket Booster for ICBMs
11. November 28, 2013: North Korea ‘restarts’ nuclear reactor, atomic watchdog warns
2.3: North Korea-Cuba Scandal
In the event that North Korea strikes the U.S. with a nuclear missile, Cuba will likely play the role of middle-man in the quest for highly enriched uranium. This narrative began to form on July 16, 2013, it was reported that Panama had stopped a North Korean ship carrying missile material from Cuba. A day later on July 17, 2013, it was reported that a second North Korean ship had made a Cuba run back in 2012. 24 hours later on July 18, 2013, a third report revealed that North Korea stated that the ship in question only carried a legal load of arms, possibly a premeditated lie to hide the true nature of the voyage. Roughly a month later on August 14, 2013, it was reported that Fidel Castro stated that North Korea had provided Cuba with free weapons in the 1980s. Although most if not all the aforementioned reports were completely fabricated, they were released in a coordinated manner to show that North Korea does in fact have an active missile program and is currently seeking weapons on the open market. As witnessed during the nuclear Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuba has been cozy with Russian and therefore may have access to highly enriched uranium needed for a North Korean nuclear bomb.
III. NORTH KOREA’S MISSILE PROGRAM:
3.1: North Korea Missile Terror Trending
Missile and rockets tests by North Korea are increasing in regularity and well as distance. If the latest propaganda reports are to be believed, North Korea now has the capability to launch missiles into outer space as well as strike America. The notion of an impending North Korean missile strike was front and center in what is now being called the “2013 Korean Crisis”. The fabricated crisis escalated as quickly as it dissipated but set the precedent for an impending North Korean missile strike.
Missile & Rocket Timeline:
1. May 29-30, 1993: 1st Missile Test: Result: Success: Type: Rodong-1/Nodong-1
2. August 31, 1998: 2nd Missile Test: Result: Success: Type: Taepodong-1
3. March 10, 2003: 3rd Missile Test: Result: Unknown: Type: Unknown
4. October, 2003: 4th Missile Test: Result: Unknown: Type: Unknown
5. May 2005: 5th Missile Test: Result: Unknown: Type: Unknown
6. March 8, 2006: 6th Missile Test: Result: Unknown: Type: Unknown
7. July 5, 2006: 7th Missile Test: Result: Fail: Type: Taepodong-2
8. April 5, 2009: 1st Rocket Test: Result: Success: Type: Unha-2
9. May 26, 2009: 8th Missile Test: Result: Unknown: Type: Unknown
10. July 4, 2009: 9th Missile Test: Result: Success: Type: Scud
11. December 19, 2011: 10th Missile Test: Result: Unknown: Type: Unknown
12. January 11, 2012: 11th Missile Test: Result: Unknown: Type: Unknown
13. April 12/16, 2012: 2nd Rocket Test: Result: Fail: Type: Unha-3
14. October 9, 2012: Isolated North Korea Says Its Rockets Can Hit U.S. Mainland
15. November 28, 2012: Inside the Ring: North Korean Missile Launch Set
16. December 5, 2012: Report: North Korea Could Launch Rocket by Next Week
17. December 7, 2012: World on Edge Ahead of N. Korea’s Pending Satellite Launch
18. December 11, 2012: North Korea Fires A Long-Range Rocket
19. December 12, 2012:North Korean Rocket Launch Signaling Real-Life ‘Red Dawn’?
20. December 12, 2012: North Korea rocket launch: timeline of nuclear and missile programmes
21. December 23, 2012: North Korea ‘Has Ability To Fire A Rocket That Could Hit The United States’
22. January 30, 2013: South Korea Launches Satellite-Carrying Rocket
23. February 5, 2013: North Korea Video Shows New York In Ruins after Missile Attack
24. March 15, 2013: US to boost missile defense against North Korea
25. March 16, 2013: North Korea Test-Fired 2 Short-Range Missiles During US-SKorean Drills
26. March 29, 2013: North Korea says it is ready to launch strike against US bases
27. April 3, 2013: U.S. sending defensive missiles to Guam
28. April 5, 2013: South Korean Destroyers Watch for Possible North Korean Missile Launch
29. April 6, 2013: US Reinforcing Pacific Defenses to Counter North Korean Missile Threats
30. April 6, 2013: N Korea loads missiles onto launchers, tells Russia, Britain to evacuate embassies
31. April 9, 2013: North Korea urges foreigners to leave South Korea ahead of possible missile strike
32. April 9, 2013: Japanese PAC-3 batteries deployed as North Korea threatens missile launch
33. April 10, 2013: False alarm on the North Korean missile launch prompts panic in Japan
34. April 10, 2013: North Korea: US ‘ready to intercept up to THREE missiles’
35. April 10, 2013: North Korea fuels ballistic missile, ready for launch
36. April 12, 2013: North Korea can mount nuclear warheads on missiles?
37. April 12, 2013: Japan vows response to ‘any scenario’ after nuclear threat from North Korea
38. April 14, 2013: Should the U.S. shoot down North Korean missile?
39. April 16, 2012: US Officials Warn Failed North Korea Missile Launch Paves Way For Future Tests
40. April 20, 2013: North Korea moves two more missile launchers: report
41. May 7, 2013: North Korea withdraws missiles from launch site
42. May 18, 2013: N. Korea launches three short-range guided missiles: defense ministry
43. May 19, 2013: N Korea again fires short-range missile
44. May 20, 2013: North Korea fires sixth missile in three days
45. July 23, 2013: Images show construction halt at North Korean missile launch site
46. September 23, 2013: N. Korea tests long-range rocket engine: US think-tank
47. November 26, 2013: Iran, North Korea Secretly Developing Long-Range Rocket Booster for ICBMs
3.2: Missile Terror Trending
Prior to a high-profile North Korean nuclear missile strike, the American public must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. Aside from the aforementioned North Korean missile headlines and event, starting in July of 2013, there has been an unprecedented amount of missile-related headlines which indicates that missile-related terror is imminent.
1. July 6, 2013: Missile designed to intercept nukes fails weapon test
2. July 26, 2013: Don’t Be Alarmed by the Drone Blimps They’re here to Stop Cruise Missiles
3. August 13, 2013: US Air Force unit operating nuclear missiles fails safety and security inspection
4. August 25, 2013: Military removes nuclear weapons unit commander; decision follows security failure
5. September 15, 2013: India conducts 2nd test flight of its nuclear- capable ‘Agni-V’ long-range ballistic
6. September 23, 2013: N. Korea tests long-range rocket engine: US think-tank
7. September 22, 2013: US Air Force test-launches intercontinental missile from California coast
8. October 16, 2013: Inside the Ring: Russia to test new missile
9. October 24, 2013: Missile doors left open while Air Force nuclear officer slept
10. November 7, 2013: China Deploys New Bomber with Long-Range Land Attack Missile
11. November 17, 2013: Russia starts ambitious super-heavy space rocket project
12. November 26, 2013: Iran, North Korea Secretly Developing Long-Range Rocket Booster for ICBMs
13. November 27, 2013: Iran Announces Development of Ballistic Missile Technology
14. December 17, 2013: Russia plans new ICBM to replace Cold War ‘Satan’ missile
15. December 17, 2013: Iran Reveals New Details of Shoulder-Fired Missiles
16. December 17, 2013: Minuteman 3 test missile launches from central California coast
17. December 18, 2013: Russia Plans Rail-Mounted Missiles to Counter US Global Strike Program
18. December 18, 2013: Bombshell find: Couple discovers military rocket in new apartment
19. December 19, 2013: American anti-missile system more about attack than defense
[Does not purport to a complete list of headlines or events]
IV: NORTH KOREA PROPAGANDA:
4.1: NBA Publicity Stunt
In order to bring unprecedented global attention to the country North Korea just prior to their first nuclear missile strike, it was reported on September 3, 2013, that NBA legend Dennis Rodman will make his return visit to North Korea. A few months later on November 22, 2013, it was reported that Rodman will hold an exhibition basketball game while in North Korea. As of December 19, 2013, Rodman returned to North Korea to meet with his so-called friend Kim Jong-un. A day later on December 20, 2013, Rodman reportedly received a chilling open letter from an ex-North Korean prisoner. Evidently, the entire Rodman-North Korea saga is an elaborate publicity stunt to raise the profile of North Korea prior to an international nuclear crisis. Although a North Korean nuclear EMP missile strike could come at any time, it will most likely occur on Christmas Day, December 25, 2013, when two of the NBA’s elite teams—the Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat—will be showcased “live” on national television at 5:00 PM (EST). This is likely why NBA legend Dennis Rodman has been to North Korea twice and is still there at the time of publishing. Due to the fact that Christmas is a national holiday and no other sports will be available to watch, the game will likely have a very large audience and an aerial blimp to document the event.
4.2: Shock Headlines Trending
Aside from the NBA publicity stunt, there have been an unprecedented amount of shock headlines in respect to North Korea which have been disseminated globally in 2013. Although they very in nature, the majority of them were released to show the brutal nature of the regime just prior to an unprovoked nuclear attack on the United States.
1. March 29, 2013: North Korea declares ‘state of war’ with South
2. April 1, 2013: U.S. deploys stealth fighter jets to South Korea
3. April 19, 2013: Pre-teen North Koreans trained as soldiers
4. August 30, 2013: Kim Jong-un’s Ex-Girlfriend ‘Shot by Firing Squad’
5. September 16, 2013: SKorean soldiers shoot man believed to be trying to sneak into NKorea
6. November 6, 2013: American missionary’s health failing as he marks one year in North Korean custody
7. November 7, 2013: North Korea says it has arrested South Korean spy in Pyongyang8. November 12, 2013: Public Mass Executions Carried Out in Seven North Korean Cities9. November 20, 2013: DEA: Arrests of 5 men show growth of North Korean meth production
10. November 21, 2013: Son says North Korea detains 85-year-old Korean War vet
11. November 21, 2013: North Korea Threatens to Attack South Korean Presidential Compound
12. November 30, 2013: N. Korea releases ‘written apology’ of US war veteran detained for ‘espionage’
13. December 3, 2013: U.S. vet detained in N. Korea oversaw guerrilla group
14. December 5, 2013: Satellite images reveal scale of North Korea prison camps, group says
15. December 11, 2013: UN opens in North Korea four years after office closed
16. December 12, 2013: North Korea executes Kim Jong-un’s powerful uncle over ‘treason’
17. December 13, 2013: Most bizarre things being reported about North Korea
18. December 13, 2013: More purges could follow North Korea execution of Kim’s uncle
19. December 14, 2013: The women behind the throne in North Korea’s ‘empire of horror’
20. December 20, 2013: North Korea threatens to strike South ‘without notice,’ sends warning via fax
V. EMP ATTACK:
5.1: What is an EMP?
An Nuclear EMP is a burst of electromagnetic radiation which usually results from a high energy nuclear explosion that suddenly fluctuates the magnetic field. Theoretically, an EMP could wipe out everything electronic (planes, trains, cars, computers, internet, etc.) in a flash. EMP terror has gained popularity of late and has been featured in movies such as “The Matrix” and television shows such as “24” and the #1 show on NBC entitled “Revolution”, which eerily features a post-EMP America with no electricity. Aside from the Hollywood EMP propaganda, there has been recent EMP terror legislation by the U.S. congress, a number of EMP terror conferences, and EMP terror scholarly whitepapers which have all been preparing local, state and federal officials for an upcoming EMP terror attack on America. Based on the 12 major power outages in 2012 alone, it appears that the U.S. government is programming the public for the permanent loss of electricity. Coincidentally, in September of 2012, Alex Jones of Infowars released a new magazine which indicates that the STRATFOR intelligence operation known as Infowars knows that the internet is about to expire and have planned ahead by launching a new propaganda magazine. In the propaganda film entitled “Red Dawn” (2012), (See: Trailer) a group of American youth out partying after a football game, suddenly find themselves in the middle of a major blackout, likely from an EMP attack.
5.2: “GridEx II” Power Grid Drill
Considering that on November 13-15, 2013, a massive power grid terror drill entitled “GridEx II” was executed on the East Coast of America, there is a real possibility that a massive EMP-like nuclear attack could turn the lights out on America for good. According to the August 16, 2013, a New York Times report entitled “As Worries Over The Power Grid Rise, A Drill Will Simulate A Knockout Blow” was published which stated that “the electric grid, as government and private experts describe it, is the glass jaw of American industry. If an adversary lands a knockout blow, they fear, it could black out vast areas of the continent for weeks; interrupt supplies of water, gasoline, diesel fuel and fresh food; shut down communications; and create disruptions of a scale that was only hinted at by Hurricane Sandy and the attacks of Sept. 11”. According to the report, “Thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. antiterrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for an emergency drill in November that will simulate physical attacks and cyber-attacks that could take down large sections of the power grid. They will practice for a crisis unlike anything the real grid has ever seen, and more than 150 companies and organizations have signed up to participate.”
5.3: Blackout Déjà Vu
If and when a major cyber-terror attack occurs, it will most likely involve a lengthy blackout of the electrical grid. Predictably, it was reported on April 26, 2013, that the former CIA Director stated that the U.S. electrical grid is vulnerable to attack. On November 1, 2012, just days prior to the 2012 Presidential Election, Hurricane Sandy allegedly cut off electricity to roughly 600,000 customers, including the New York skyline. Roughly 3 months later on February 3, 2013, Super Bowl XLVII was blackout for 34 minutes due to an alleged power outage. Interestingly, on September 1, 2013, former NFL star Ray Lewis had stated that the Super Bowl blackout was conspiracy against the Baltimore Ravens, his former team. Regardless of the alleged cause, there is a concerted effort to turn the lights off in America for good. One way to achieve this would be to execute a North Korean EMP attack on Christmas day.
About the Author
David Chase Taylor is an American journalist and the editor-in-chief of Truther.org. Taylor currently lives in Zürich, Switzerland where he has applied for political asylum after the release of The Nuclear Bible, a book credited with foiling a state-sponsored nuclear terror attack upon Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011. Taylor has also authored The Bio-Terror Bible, a book and website exposing the 2013 global bio-terror pandemic. To date, Truther.org has identified and exposed over 50 Obama sanctioned terror plots, as well as the Alex Jones’ links to STRATFOR.
Truther.org Legal Disclaimer
Truther.org’s stated purpose is to prevent terror attacks by drawing unwanted global attention to these terror plots prior to their fruition. State-Sponsored Terror Threat Assessments (SSTTA), assertions, and forecasts made by Truther.org DO NOT necessarily imply that these terror events will transpire in reality but rather that there is a distinct possibility they could theoretically occur based on the cited date. Historically, once a major false-flag terror plot is exposed (e.g., the Super Bowl XLV Nuclear Terror Plot), the terror plot is immediately canceled or postponed. State-sponsored acts of terror must have a prior paper trail in order to set-up patsies, prime scapegoats, create plausible deniability, as well as mislead the public from the true perpetrators of terror. By first identifying and then connecting the dots of the terror related paper trail, Truther.org has successfully blown the whistle on numerous terror related plots. Please spread the word in helping make terrorism a thing of the past. Blessed are the Peacemakers. Namaste