SWITZERLAND, Zürich — Based on breaking news and events, it now appears that an apocalyptic man-made earthquake doomsday-like “event” has been planned for the Pacific Rim. This earthquake event, should it happen, will likely start with a massive and highly publicized earthquake in San Francisco which will then spawn future quakes, tsunamis, dam breaks and volcanic eruptionsaround the Pacific Basin.
Download & Forward PDF
Since January of 2012, there have been at least 101 major earthquakes around the world (see full list below), 85 of which have occurred within the Pacific Rim and 33 of which have occurred directly under the Pacific Ocean. At least 12 of the Pacific Rim earthquakes have registered a 7.0 magnitude or higher with the last 6 earthquakes on record (occurring August 12-31, 2013) respectively registering a 6.1, 6.2, 6.2, 6.5, 6.7, and 7.0 magnitude on the Richter Scale. Aside from the unprecedented amount of high magnitude earthquakes, volcanic activity around the Pacific Basin is coincidentally also at an all-time high.
Pacific Rim Earthquake Targets:
1. San Francisco, California (Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridge)
2. Mexico City, Mexico
3. Pacific Rim Dams (Hoover Dam, etc.)
4. Pacific Rim Volcanoes (Mount St. Helens, etc.)
5. Pacific Rim Nuclear Reactors (San Onofre Nuclear Plant, Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant, etc.)
In the aftermath of this man-made earthquake event, San Francisco and Mexico City would be likely be completely destroyed; volcanoes around the Pacific Rim would spew ash and smoke out shutting down air traffic; nuclear reactors in both the U.S. and Japan would rupture sending up a plume of radioactive debris which would ultimately be mixed in with the volcanic ash, rendering the entire Pacific region radioactive; and, deadly tsunamis would devastate coastal cities in California, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and Alaska. In essence, it would be an unprecedented doomsday disaster of epic proportions. Under even conservative estimate, hundreds of thousands would die, millions would be rendered homeless, and the economies of the respective countries involved would come to a screeching halt.
Pacific Rim Tsunami Targets:
However, even scarier than earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes is the realization that these so called “natural disasters” are in fact man-made. Breaking news and revelations in respect to man-made earthquakes and tsunami bombs clearly show a concerted effort to terrorize humanity under the guise of Mother Nature is in full-effect. Coincidentally, the earthquake plot depicted herein appears to be a redux of three previously foiled man-made earthquake terror plots entitled: “‘Carmageddon’ Cover For Future L.A. Earthquake Strike” (September 28, 2012); “Man-Made Earthquake “Events” In California And Japan Imminent” (November 13, 2012); and “Apocalyptic “Doomsday Asteroid” Hoax Planned For 2013” (March 31, 2013).
1. San Francisco, California
3. Australia & New Zealand
4. Post-Earthquake Dam Breaks
5. Post-Earthquake Volcanic Eruptions
6. Man-Made Earthquake Science
7. 101 Earthquakes Since 2012
I. SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA:
1.1: USGS Sets-Up 600 “Seismographs” on Hayward Fault Zone
In an apparent move to physically and psychologically set-up San Francisco for a future man-made earthquake event, on August 17, 2013, a report entitled “Building Demolition Gives Scientists One-Up On Looming San Francisco Bay Area Earthquake” was published which posed the question: “What will happen when the next Big One strikes?” According to the report, “…The region has been bracing for a major earthquake that many worry could level vulnerable schools, hospitals and apartment buildings and unleash near-apocalyptic chaos. The USGS estimates there is a 63 per cent chance of a major earthquake in the region within the next three decades.” Interestingly, the report stated that U.S. Geological Survey had set-up and executed a controlled demolition of a 13-story building on the Cal State-East Bay campus which was built about 600 meters from the Hayward Fault Zone, considered one of the most dangerous fault lines in the country. Prior to the demolition, the USGS placed more than “600 seismographs in concentric circles” within 1.6 kilometers of the building. Whether or not this demolition was cover for the insertion of earthquake explosives into the fragile fault zone is not known, but it did provide the perfect opportunity.
1.2: 1906 San Francisco Earthquake Mystery Solved
In more apparent programming that another man-made apocalyptic earthquake is planned for San Francisco, on August 2, 2013, a propaganda report entitled “Digging Up the Truth: 1906 Earthquake Mystery Solved” was published about the devastating magnitude-7.7 earthquake that destroyed San Francisco. The article debates whether or not the 1906 earthquake skipped across the valley, jumping from west to east and back west again as it raced northward, or if it just stayed on one strand. Curiously, 117 years after the quake, researchers finally confirmed that only the western fault strand broke in the 1906 earthquake. The very late results were published August 1, 2013 in the Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America. The obvious question in respect to the findings is “Why now?”Ted Sayre, the Portola Valley town geologist who is a consultant with the firm Cotton, Shires & Associates Inc. is quoted as saying: “Our primary concern is another rupture on the 1906 trace”.
Major San Francisco Earthquakes:
1. June, 1838: San Francisco Earthquake (6.8-7.4)
2. October 8, 1865: San Francisco Earthquake (6.5)
3. April 18, 1906: San Francisco Earthquake (7.8)
4. October 17, 1989: Loma Prieta Earthquake (6.9)
1.3: San Francisco Bay Bridge
The San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge (known locally as the Bay Bridge) is a pair of bridges spanning San Francisco Bay of California, in the United States. Aside from being partially demolished in the 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake, the Bay Bridge recently underwent an emergency “repair”. On January 7th, 2013, it was reported that an oil tanker had struck a tower in the middle of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge. According to the report, the 752-foot tanker rammed the bridge tower as it headed out to sea damaging a 30 to 40 foot fender of steel on base of the bridge. Six months later on July 27, 2013, the Bay Bridge was again closed due to a suspicious device. Roughly 3 weeks later on August 15, 2013, it was reported that officials plan to re-open the eastern span of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge on Labor Day, September 2, 2013. Whether or not the aforementioned bridge closures will ultimately undermine the structural integrity of the bridge is not known, but these timely construction projects could have theoretically provided cover for the installation of demolition explosives in and around the Bay Bridge. These explosives could then be detonated via remote control at a future date in a calculated attempt to give the appearance that the bridge succumbed to a naturally occurring earthquake.
1.4: The Golden Gate Bridge
The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the opening of the San Francisco Bay into the Pacific Ocean. In order for a man-made earthquake attack to be even more psychologically terrorizing, a well-known landmark such as the Golden Gate Bridge must be destroyed in the attack to serve as life-long reminder of that horrific day. On February 23rd, 2012, it was reported that the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California, would undergo a renovation project that will “take years to complete”. According to the report, the project involves repainting the two main suspension cables which are responsible for holding the bridge in place. Whether or not the suspicious “renovation” project will ultimately undermine the structural integrity of the bridge is not known, but the timely construction could have theoretically provided cover for the installation of demolition explosives in and around the Golden Gate Bridge. These explosives could then be detonated via remote control at a future date in a calculated attempt to give the appearance that the bridge succumbed to a naturally occurring earthquake. Prior to a high-profile man-made earthquake attack resulting in the demolition of the Golden Gate Bridge, the public must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. Hollywood movie propaganda and government propaganda is a slick way of showing that yes, it can happen. On June 2nd, 2009, the Onion ran a story which openly joked about a “horrific attack on San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, which “left thousands missing and assumed dead”. Three years later, Hollywood released “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” (2012), a film (see trailer) in which a monkey literally destroys the Golden Gate Bridge.
1.5: San Francisco Terror Trending
Since January of 2013, San Francisco has suffered a number or man-made tragedies which appear to be setting up the usually quite city for an unprecedented terror event, namely a massive earthquake. Whether or not a major earthquake will strike San Francisco is not known, but city officials are more than ready.
San Francisco Terror Trending:
1. January 7, 2013: Oil Tanker Strikes Bay Bridge (San Francisco, California)
2. April 2, 2013: Airport Drug Smuggler Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison (San Francisco, California)
3. May 6, 2013: Limousine Fire Kills Five Including Newlywed Bride (San Francisco, California)
4. May 26, 2013: 1 Dead, 10 Hurt After Car, Party Bus Collide (San Francisco, California)
5. June 12, 2013: 19 Injured When Trolley Collides With Bus (San Francisco, California)
6. June 12, 2013: Naked Man Assaults Passengers At Train Station (San Francisco, California)
7. July 6, 2013: Boeing 777 Crash Lands At San Francisco Int. Airport (San Francisco, California)
8. July 12, 2013: 2 Killed In Shooting At San Francisco Shopping Center (San Francisco, California)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of events or headlines]
1.6: California Nuclear Plants
California has two main nuclear reactors on its coastline: The Diablo Canyon Power Plant in San Luis Obispo County, and the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station in San Diego County. Should a major earthquake transpire off the California coast, both nuclear reactors could be targeted. That being said, there is a far greater likelihood that the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station will be attacked with a man-made tsunami/earthquake simply based on the recent news and events surrounding the troubled nuclear reactor. On June 19, 2012, it was reported that “San Onofre nuclear plant could become California’s Fukushima”, and to date, there have several highly suspicious incidents surrounding the nuclear plant including a radiation leak on February 1, 2012, a radioactive gas escape on April 7, 2012,a hydrogen leak on October 23, 2012, and a 700,000-pound steam generator which was allegedly removed on November 5, 2012. On September 9, 2011, there was a massive power outage in San Diego whereby 1.4 million people lost electricity, exactly the same amount of people which lost electricity on February 1, 2012, when the San Onofre plant was shut down. Whether or not the blackout was a beta-test of the eventual San Onofre nuclear meltdown is unknown, but San Onofre appears fully prepared to go offline.
2.1: Japanese Tsunami 2.0?
Despite the fact that the last major tsunami in Japan occurred on March 11, 2011, just 33 days after the foiled nuclear terror attack at Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas, on February 6, 2011, a shocking new video of the devastating tsunami was released virally on June 3, 2013, in an apparent move to program both Japan and the world for another upcoming tsunami.
Timeline of Japanese Tsunamis:
1. 1293: Kamakura, Japan Tsunami (7.1)
2. August 3, 1361: Shōhei Nankai, Japan Tsunami (8.4)
3. September 20, 1498: Meiō Nankai, Japan Tsunami (7.5)
4. February 3, 1605: Keichō Nankaido, Japan Tsunami (8.1)
5. December 22, 1698: Seikaido-Nankaido, Japan Tsunami (Unknown)
6. October 28, 1707: Hōei, Japan Tsunami (8.4)
7. August 29, 1741: W. Hokkaido, Japan Tsunami (Unknown)
8. April 4 1771: Yaeyama Islands, Okinawa, Japan Tsunami (7.2)
9. February 1792: Mount Unzen, Nagasaki Prefecture, Kyūshū, Japan Tsunami (6.4)
10. November 4-7, 1854: Nankai, Tokai, and Kyushu Japan Tsunamis (8.4, 8.4 and 7.4)
11. November 11, 1855: Edo, Japan Tsunami (7.0)
12. June 15, 1896: Meiji Sanriku, Japan Tsunami (8.5 and 7.2)
13. September 1, 1923: Kanto, Japan Tsunami (7.9)
14. March 3 1933: Showa Sanriku, Japan Tsunami (8.4)
15. December 7, 1944: Tonankai, Japan Tsunami (8.1)
16. December 21, 1946: Nankaidō, Japan Tsunami (8.1)
17. June 16, 1964: Niigata, Japan Tsunami (7.6)
18. May 26, 1983: Sea of Japan Tsunami (7.8)
19. July 12, 1993: Okushiri, Hokkaido, Japan Tsunami (7.7)
20. July 16, 2007: Niigata, Japan Tsunami (6.6)
21. March 11, 2011: Pacific Coast of Japan Tsunami (9.0)
2.2: Fake Japanese Earthquake Alarm
In yet another sign that most earthquakes are indeed man-made, on August 8, 2013, it was reported that Japan’s Meteorological Agency was investigating itself for a fake earthquake warning after it issued an alert for a 7.8 magnitude earthquake which only resulted in a 2.3 magnitude earthquake. How any agency, earthquake or otherwise, is able to know beforehand how big an earthquake will be without somehow being responsible for initiating it defies logic. According to the report, an all-out alarm sounded, including cellphones and TV warnings, just before 5 p.m. Japanese time, warning of an earthquake and stating that Japan should be prepared for a major quake. In the aftermath of the false alarm, Broadcaster NHK said the agency blamed electronic noise for triggering the apparently false alarm. Coincidentally, the report stated that Japan is beefing up its warning systems following the March 11, 2011 tsunami which killed more than 18,000 people.
2.3: Tokyo “Big One” Earthquake Propaganda
Beginning in 2012, there has been an unprecedented amount of news and propaganda surrounding future earthquakes in Japan, specifically the city of Tokyo. According to a January 2012 report from Japanese researchers at the University of Tokyo’s earthquake research institute, there is a 70 percent chance that a magnitude-seven earthquake will strike Tokyo within four years. The researchers later stated that Tokyo’s “Big One” earthquake with a magnitude of 7.3 occurred in the northern part of Tokyo Bay would ultimately cause 6,400 deaths, 160,000 injuries, approximately 471,000 homes and buildings to be destroyed, 96 million tons of waste would be instantly generated, millions of people would be homeless, more than one million households would be without water, gas, electricity and telephones, and the cost would be an estimated $1.45 trillion, about a third of Japan’s GDP. Obviously, this type of earthquake attack would bankrupt Japan. The National Police Agency and the Tokyo metropolitan government have already released a plan to “avert traffic chaos” in the event that a major 7.0 or larger earthquake hits Tokyo and the Kanto region by shutting down 52 roads in and out of Tokyo, ultimately trapping citizens inside the city with no possibility of gaining food, shelter or clean water. A report released in April of 2012 from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government stated that 9,600 people would die with nearly 150,000 injured if a mega-quake struck Tokyo, a disaster that would also “level large parts of the Japanese capital”. In August of 2012, another report stated that a magnitude 9.0 earthquake in the Nankai Trough off Japan’s Pacific Coast could kill over 320,000 people. Based on these reports, it appears that a “2012 Doomsday” type earthquake scenario for Tokyo is a foregone conclusion.
2.4: Tokyo Earthquake Terror Drills
In 2012 alone, there have been 4 major earthquake terror drills in the Tokyo area. These earthquake terror drills include an earthquake disaster drill for commuters at three major railway stations and a department store, an earthquake disaster drill conducted by the Japan’s Self-Defense Force and the U.S. military involving around 5,000 military personnel, firefighters and police officers to familiarize participants with evacuation routes and supply distribution methods, an earthquake disaster drill conducted by Tokyo Electric Power Co. to “prepare for the chaos that will erupt when a major temblor hits the capital”, and a nationwide earthquake readiness drill based on the scenario of a magnitude 7.3 earthquake striking northern Tokyo Bay. According to reports, 387,000 people participated in the latter earthquake drills including Japanese government officials and the U.S. Air Force which teamed up with Japan’s Self-Defense Forces to practice logistic support plans. The drills came after the Japanese government reported that an estimated 323,000 people could be killed if a 9.0 earthquake hit Tokyo.
III. AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND:
3.1: Tsunamis Down Under
Should and unprecedented earthquake strike San Francisco or another location in the Pacific Rim, it is highly likely that a tsunami will swamp the coat of Australia and quite possibly New Zealand. Coincidentally, breaking news in respect to a bomb salvage operation currently being executed off the New Zealand coast may have provide the window for the military to install tsunami bombs.
3.2: Tsunami Bombs Dropped on New Zealand?
In yet another example of government spawned “natural disasters”, on July 22, 2013, it was reported that New Zealanders ran screaming from buildings in Wellington on July 21, 2013, when as a magnitude 6.5 earthquake blew out windows and caused part of the city’s port to slide into the sea. According to the report, the earthquake struck at 5:09 p.m. local time and was centered offshore, 57 kilometers (35 miles) south-southwest of the capital city, at a depth of 14 kilometers, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. Coincidentally, on July 21, 2013, the same exact day as the earthquake, it was reported that the U.S. Navy had dropped 4 bombs totaling 4,000 pounds into the sea just off the New Zealand coast. Although the exact location of the incident was changed, which is standard operating procedure for intelligence agencies, the fact that a major earthquake occurred on the same day as 2 tons of aquatic bunker busting-like bombs were reportedly dropped is quite a coincidence, furthering the notion that so called “natural disasters” are anything but natural. As of August 16, 2013, the Australian and U.S. Navy are now in the process of “retrieving” the bombs. What exactly is really going on deep beneath the sea off the Australian coast is unknown, but it the navy wanted to insert some tsunami bombs, the bomb retrieval is the perfect cover.
Great Barrier Reef Bombing Timeline:
1. July 20, 2013:U.S Jets Drop Four Bombs On Great Barrier Reef In Training Exercise
2. July 26, 2013:US Navy To Retrieve Bombs It Dropped Over Barrier Reef
3. August 16, 2013:Australian Navy Locates Bombs Dumped By US Onto Great Barrier Reef
[Does not purport to be a complete list of events or headlines]
IV. POST-EARTHQUAKE DAM BREAKS:
4.1: The Hoover Dam
The Hoover Dam is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Arizona and Nevada. On January 15, 2013, it was reported that the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) had found 58 violations at Nevada’s Hoover Dam, the hydroelectric power plant east of Las Vegas. According to the report, OSHA found numerous superficial violations but stated that “none of the violations jeopardized the safety of the public or threatened the structural integrity of the dam or its operations”. A month later on February 12, 2013, a 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake struck Tonopah Junction, Nevada, just 215 miles north of Las Vegas. If a man-made earthquake strikes anywhere near the 77 year old Hoover Dam, it will likely “crack” (with a little help from demolition explosives) resulting in a massive local tidal wave and an electrical power blackout blanketing California, Arizona and Nevada. With no power, no airport, no gambling, no air conditioning, no sewage system and no way out, tourists and locals alike would begin looting as riots and mayhem would breakout almost instantaneously. Needless to say, without power, Las Vegas and Los Angeles would turn into an unprecedented biological cesspool almost overnight. Coincidentally, on August 2, 2013, it was reported that police found a body at the Hoover Dam, likely the result of a suicide. Only 11 days later on August 13, 2013, it was reported that 2 people were hurt in an accident on the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam Bridge. Needless to say, the recent death and accident appear to be an ominous sign that the Hoover Dam is doomed.
4.2: Earthquake Dam Terror Trending
Breaking news and events in respect to dams and earthquakes located in and around the Pacific Rim suggest than an earthquake related dam break is definitely part of the man-made earthquake terror plot. Curiously, numerous dams are currently under construction while other have been suddenly “outfitted” for earthquakes. Whether or not these repair and outfitting projects will ultimately undermine the structural integrity of the respective dams is not known, but the timely construction could have theoretically provided cover for the installation of demolition explosives in and around the dams. These explosives could then be detonated via remote control at a future date in a calculated attempt to give the appearance that the dams succumbed to a naturally occurring earthquake.
Trending Earthquake & Dam Related Headlines:
1. August 6, 2013: Dam To Withstand ‘Most Powerful Tremors’Ruataniwha Dam, New Zealand)
2. August 12, 2013: Dam Project Can Withstand Strong Quake–NIA (Iloilo City, Philippines)
3. August 16, 2013: Earthquake’s Effect On Dams Puzzling (Colliery Dam, British Columbia, Canada)
4. August 19, 2013: Work Under Way On Quake-Damaged Haldon Dam (Seddon, New Zealand)
5. August 29, 2013: Anderson Dam Seismic Retrofit Project Moves Forward (Santa Clara, California)
6. August 31, 2013: No earthquake damage found to Canyon Dam tunnel (Plumas County, California)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of events or headlines]
V. POST-EARTHQUAKE VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS:
5.1: Volcanic Ash Attack
As evidenced, volcanoes around the world, specifically in the Pacific Rim, are acting up in an unprecedented manner. In the wake of a major earthquake, it is highly likely that one or more of the following volcanoes will be triggered, most likely by remote control explosives. In April of 2010, Europe was literally shut-down due to the alleged ash coming from the Eyjafjallajokul volcano in Iceland. The historic and unprecedented volcanic incident suspended travel for approximately 10 million people and cost the European economy billions of Euros. If and when another man-made earthquake strikes, we can once again expect parts of the U.S. and Japan to come to a grinding halt all due to volcanic ash coming from one or more of the following volcanoes.
Volcanic Activity Trending:
1. March 26, 2013: Police Issue Warning After Earthquake Swarm Near Volcano (Eyjafjallajokul Iceland)
2. April 13, 2013: Popocatepetl Volcano Spews Ash Over Central Mexico State (Puebla, Mexico)
3. April 17, 2013: Yellowstone’s Volcano Bigger Than Thought (Yellow Stone National Park, Wyoming)
4. August 1 2013: Indonesian Volcano Erupts, Killing Six (Mount Rokatenda, Indonesia)
5. August 14, 2013: Volcano Emitting Low-Level Lava Flow, Small Ash Plume (Veniaminof, Alaska)
6. August 18, 2013: Volcanic Eruption Coats Japanese City With Ash (Kagoshima, Japan)
7. August 19, 2013: Volcano Erupts in Japan: Largest Eruption in Decades (Sakurajima, Japan)
8. August 22, 2013: Indonesia Warns of Rising Volcanic Activity in East Province (Jakarta, Indonesia)
9. August 23, 2013: Mini-Earthquake Swarm Continues Near Mount St. Helens (St. Helens, Washington)
10. August 25, 2013: Volcanic ‘Geyser’ Erupts Close To Rome Airport (Rome Italy)
11. August 29, 2013: Fears Grow Of Big Volcanic Eruption In Japan (Mt. Sakurajima, Japan)
12. August 28, 2013: Massive Volcano Erupts On Jupiter’s Moon, Io (Io, Jupiter)
13. August 31, 2013: Volcano Erupts With New Strength But Unrelated To Quake (Veniamino, Alaska)
14. August 31, 2013: Volcano Showing Signs Of Increased Activity (Changbaishan China)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of events or headlines]
VI. MAN-MADE EARTHQUAKE SCIENCE:
6.1: Governments can “Set off Earthquakes”
In April of 1997, U.S. Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen stated that governments “are engaging in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves”. Although Cohen would like us to take him at his word, it is far more likely that his statement was part of a military psychological operation (PSYOP) in order to draw attention away from the tried and true method of creating earthquakes—large amounts of underground or underwater explosives.
6.2: Admitted “Man-Made” Earthquakes
If in fact underground or underwater explosives are the root cause of earthquakes and tsunamis, oil and gas drilling operations conducted by the military and multinational corporations would provide the optimal cover needed for these covert operations. Under the term “fracking”, the National Research Council admitted as much on June 15, 2012, when it was reported that certain oil and gas operations can result in earthquakes. The report was quick to point out that the risk of earthquakes from hydraulic fracturing is generally low and that “fracking” was only found to have caused very small quakes of 2.3 and 1.5 magnitude. These oil and gas drilling operations would enable the strategic placement of large amounts of explosive far beneath the earth’s surface that could theoretically be detonated at a later date via remote control.
Case 1: Punggye-ri, North Korea
Although many such cases likely exist, on February 12, 2013, it was reported that South Korea had detected “an artificial earthquake” as a result of North Korea’s nuclear program. According to the report, “The United States Geological Survey confirmed an earthquake in North Korea’s northeast of between 4.9- and 5.1-magnitude, at a depth of about one kilometer.” The report further stated that, “The Japanese Meteorological Agency reports that the tremor’s epicenter was located in Kilju County, at exactly the same place and depth as the quake caused by North Korea’s last known underground nuclear test in 2009. North Korea’s first nuclear test in 2006 was also carried out at the Punggye-ri test site.” Also, according to recent reports, Iran allegedly just tested a major nuclear bomb underground which subsequently resulted in 7.8 magnitude earthquake that sparked local fears about nuclear radiation leaks.
Case 2: Prague, Oklahoma
Only a month later on March 26, 2013, it was reported that a team of scientists had determined that the 5.6 magnitude earthquake in Prague, Oklahoma, on November 6, 2011, was man-made as a result of “oil drilling waste [that] was injected deep underground”. These oil and gas drilling operations could easily enable the strategic placement of large amounts of explosive far beneath the earth’s surface which can then be detonated at a later date via remote control. Based on these recent revelations, it appears that “fracking” is the political cover for man-made “black ops” earthquake operations.
6.3: Earth Cracking Up
In what appears to be propaganda programming prior to an unprecedented earthquake event that allegedly triggers subsequent quakes around the globe, it was reported on April 15, 2012, that a leading earthquake scientist has warned that the planet could be cracking up after a series of massive quakes in just 48 hours. According to earthquake expert Gheorghe Marmureanu of the National Institute of Earth Physics, 39 quakes have recently hit the globe within two days. Marmureanu based his finding on a series of events which had started with two massive quakes in Indonesia measuring 8.6 and 8.2 on the Richter scale rapidly followed by three more only slightly smaller in Mexico within hours.
6.4: Earthquake Science Suddenly Changed
In yet another sign of earthquake event propaganda, world renowned and peer reviewed earthquake science has been suddenly scrapped for new and laughable pseudoscience. On September 28, 2012, an article entitled, “Big Earthquakes Can Trigger Temblors Across Globe” was published in the San Diego Union Tribune. This shocking report essentially states that earthquake behavior has radically changed and that large earthquakes in one part of the globe can now trigger even larger secondary earthquakes elsewhere. This new theory goes against everything known about earthquakes, but provides cover for man-made explosive generated earthquakes. “If you asked any of us if this event is possible a year ago, we would have laughed at you,” said Thomas Heaton, a seismologist at the California Institute of Technology. “This was a really surprising finding,” said Fred Pollitz, a seismologist with the USGS and lead author of the paper. Although the behavior of the earth and earthquake science has allegedly changed, the plan to terrorize humanity under the cover of a natural disaster has not. Should a major man-made earthquake operation go forward, expect a series of devastating and escalating earthquakes from California to Japan and beyond to follow in quick succession.
6.5: Tsunami Bombs
Interestingly, just prior to Hurricane Sandy making landfall, it was reported on October 26, 2012, that the U.S. Navy had sent 24 naval vessels, including the aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman, out to sea. Whether or not the U.S. Navy ships were in fact participating in a coordinated effort to rig military grade explosives off the eastern seaboard is not known, but a few months late on January 1, 2013, it was reported that “Tsunami Bombs” were tested off the coast of New Zealand. According to the report, the tests, which were carried out in the waters around New Caledonia and Auckland, showed that “Tsunami Bombs” were a feasible WMD in that a series of 10 large offshore blasts could potentially create a 33-foot tsunami capable of inundating a small city. The top secret operation, code-named “Project Seal”, tested out the doomsday device as a possible rival to the nuclear bomb. Although 3,700 bombs were exploded during the tests, experts concluded that single explosions were not powerful enough and that a successful tsunami bomb would require about 2 million kilograms of explosive arrayed in a line about five miles from shore. When all the facts concerning Hurricane Sandy are taken into consideration (i.e., Sandy’s unprecedented landfall pattern, “Tsunami Bomb” technology, and the 24 U.S. Navy ships off the New York and New Jersey coast), it does appear that Hurricane Sandy was in fact a man-made hurricane. Coincidentally, on June 27, 2013, it was reported that a mysterious mine was found by a swimmer just off the coast of Bay Head, New Jersey, roughly 50 miles south of New York City. According to the report, the mine, which was detonated by the U.S. Navy, sent water 100 feet into the air.
VII. 101 EARTHQUAKES SINCE 2012:
7.1: Major Earthquakes since 2012
Since January of 2012, there have been at least 101 major earthquakes around the world (see full list below), 85 of which have occurred within the Pacific Rim and 33 of which have occurred directly under the Pacific Ocean. At least 12 of the Pacific Rim earthquakes have registered a 7.0 magnitude or higher with the last 6 earthquakes on record (occurred August 12-31, 2013) respectively registering a 6.1, 6.2, 6.2, 6.5, 6.7, and 7.0 magnitude on the Richter Scale. Aside from the unprecedented amount of high magnitude earthquakes, volcanic activity around the Pacific Basin is coincidentally also at an all-time high.
Major Earthquakes since 2012:
1. January 1, 2012: 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Japan)
2. March 1, 2012: 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Japan)
3. March 15, 2012: 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Japan)
4. March 26, 2012: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Mexico City, Mexico)
5. April 13, 2012: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Japan)
6. May 29, 2012: 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Japan)
7. August 27, 2012: 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of El Salvador)
8. September 1, 2012: 7.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Guiuan, Philippines)
9. September 26, 2012: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Mexico)
10. September 26, 2012: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Islands, Alaska)
11. September 27, 2012: 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Islands, Alaska)
12. September 28, 2012: 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Islands, Alaska)
13. September 30, 2012: 3.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Dallas, Texas)
14. October 2, 2012: 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Japan)
15. November 3, 2012: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Mindanao, Philippines)
16. November 5, 2012: 2.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Ringwood, New Jersey)
17. November 7, 2012: 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Guatemala)
18. November 7, 2012:4.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Oregon and California)
19. November 10, 2012:6.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Burma/Myanmar)
20. November 11, 2012:6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Guatemala)
21. November 12, 2012: 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Whitesburg, Kentucky)
22. November 12, 2012: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Alaska)
23. November 15, 2012: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Mexico City, Mexico)
24. November 15, 2012: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Chili)
25. November 23, 2012: 2.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Clementon, New Jersey)
26. November 24, 2012: 4.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Tokyo, Japan)
27. December 5, 2012: 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Birjand, Iran)
28. December 10, 2012: 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Indonesia)
29. December 14, 2012: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of California)
30. December 14, 2012: 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of California)
31. January 5, 2013: 7.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Alaska and Canada)
32. January 30, 2013: 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Vallenar, Chili)
33. January 31, 2013: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Alaska)
34. February 6, 2013: 8.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Solomon Islands)
35. February 7, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Solomon Islands)
36. February 9, 2013: 6.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Pasto, Columbia)
37. February 12, 2013: 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Tonopah Junction, Nevada)
38. February 16, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Mindanao, Philippines)
39. February 16, 2013: 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Rome, Italy)
40. February 23, 2013: 5.7 Magnitude Earthquake (East Timor, Indonesia)
41. February 28, 2013: 6.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Kuril Islands, Pacific Ocean)
42. March 3, 2013: 5.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Dali City, China)
43. March 7, 2013: 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Hualian, Taiwan)
44. March 10, 2013: 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Anchorage, Alaska, USA)
45. March 11, 2013: 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Angeles, California, USA)
46. March 11, 2013: 4.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Angeles, California, USA)
47. March 11, 2013: 3.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Angeles, California, USA)
48. March 20, 2013: 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Polkowice, Poland)
49. March 25, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Guatemala City, Guatemala)
50. March 26, 2013: 5.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Mexico)
51. March 26, 2013: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Mexico City, Mexico)
52. April 4, 2013: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Philippines)
53. April, 4, 2013: 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Mexico City, Mexico)
54. April 5, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Russia)
55. April 6, 2013: 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Tolikara, Indonesia)
56. April 10, 2013: 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Kaki, Iran)
57. April 12, 2013: 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Zihuatanejo, Mexico)
58. April 12, 2013: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Kobe, Japan)
59. April 14, 2013: 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Papua New Guinea)
60. April 16, 2013: 7.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Khash, Iran)
61. April 16, 2013: 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Luther, Oklahoma)
62. April 16, 2013: 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Aitape,Papua New Guinea)
63. April 17, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Miyake Island, Japan)
64. April 18, 2013: 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Tasooj, Iran)
65. April 19, 2013: 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Japan)
66. April 21, 2013: 6.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Sichuan, China)
67. April 22, 2013: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Mexico)
68. April 23, 2013: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Rabaul, Papua New Guinea)
69. May 1, 2013: 5.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Kashmir, India)
70. May 11, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Minab, Iran)
71. May 16, 2013: 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Angeles, California)
72. May 17, 2013: 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Ontario, Canada)
73. May 18, 2013: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Fukushima, Japan)
74. May 20, 2013: 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Chili)
75. May 24, 2013: 8.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Russia)
76. May 24, 2013: 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Fiji Islands)
77. May 24, 2013: 4.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Namie, Japan)
78. May 27, 2013: 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Changuinola, Panama)
79. May 29, 2013: 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of California)
80. June 3, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Jenai, Taiwan)
81. June 15, 2013: 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Nicaragua)
82. June 16, 2013: 5.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Jolalpan, Mexico)
83. June 19, 2013: 5.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Andes, Chile)
84. June 21, 2013: 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Lunigiana, Italy)
85. June 27, 2013: 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Leavenworth, Washington)
86. July 3, 2013: 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Sumatra, Indonesia)
87. July 7, 2013: 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Papua New Guinea)
88. July 15, 2013: 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Antarctica)
89. July 17, 2013: 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Algiers, Algeria)
90. July 21, 2013: 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of New Zealand)
91. July 22, 2013: 6.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Chabu, China)
92. August 4, 2013: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Fukushima, Japan)
93. August 4, 2013: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Japan)
94. August 6, 2013: 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Xochistlahuaca, Mexico)
95. August 8, 2013: 2.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Wakayama, Japan)
96. August 12, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Peru)
97. August 13, 2013: 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Pacific Coast of Columbia)
98. August 16, 2013: 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Wellington, New Zealand)
99. August 21, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Acapulco, Mexico)
100. August 30, 2013: 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Island, Alaska)
101. August 31, 2013: 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Island, Alaska)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of events or headlines]
About the Author
David Chase Taylor, the editor-in-chief of Truther.org, is an American journalist living in Zürich, Switzerland where he has applied for political asylum since the release of The Nuclear Bible, a book credited with subverting a false-flag/state-sponsored nuclear terror attack upon America in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011. Taylor has since released The Bio-Terror Bible, a website exposing the coming global bio-terror pandemic likely planned for 2013. Taylor has also exposed numerous terror plots including the 2012 DNC Terror Plot, the “Twilight” Premier Terror Plot, as well as Alex Jones’ links to STRATFOR.
Truther.org Legal Disclaimer
Truther.org’s stated purpose is to prevent terror attacks by drawing unwanted global attention to these terror plots prior to their fruition. Terror related assertions, forecasts and predictions made by Truther.org DO NOT necessarily imply that these terror events will transpire in reality but rather that there is a distinct possibility they could theoretically happen based on the cumulative terror related data. Historically, once a major false-flag terror plot is exposed (e.g., the Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot), the terror plot is immediately canceled or postponed. State-sponsored acts of terror must have a prior paper trail in order to set-up patsies, prime scapegoats, create plausible deniability, as well as mislead the public from the true perpetrators of terror. By first identifying and then connecting the dots of the terror related paper trail, Truther.org has successfully blown the whistle on numerous terror related plots. Please spread the word in helping make terrorism a thing of the past. Namaste.