SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Back on December 10, 2013, Truther.org published a state-sponsored terror warning in respect to a man-made asteroid attack from the alleged comet known as ISON. Less than 24-hours later, comet ISON was officially declared dead by NASA. Although the brazen attack was ultimately thwarted, the plot to terrorize humanity with a fictional asteroid is still alive and well.
If recent propaganda reports are to be believed, a space-based apocalyptic event is due to occur on the Blood Moon of April 14-15, 2014, which is predicted by some to be the “end of the world”. Interestingly, the logo of the 2014 MTV Movie Awards (which are currently scheduled for April 13, 2014) depicts a flaming asteroid which suggests that the man-made asteroid attack depicted herein may transpire sometime prior.
A number of recent and shocking space-based events have set the precedent for a spectacular man-made asteroid attack, including but not limited to: the blinding fireball meteor which was caught on CCTV shooting across night sky on December 29, 2013; the mysterious fireball was caught on camera on February 13, 2014; the biggest meteor ever recorded allegedly hit the Moon on February 24, 2014; and the 98-foot asteroid flashed between moon and Earth on March 4, 2014.
In order to adequately warn humanity about the impending asteroid attack from space, NASA confirmed that a ‘potentially hazardous’ asteroid” does in fact existon January 10, 2014. Three days later on January 13, 2014, a report entitled “Americans warned of imminent, deadly meteor strikes” further confirmed that America is the primary asteroid terror target. Most recently, on January 31, 2014, a CNET report entitled, “Earthlings Unite to Confront the Asteroid Menace”, implies that a fight with a dangerous asteroid is imminent.
As previously reported, if and when a Doomsday asteroid strikes planet Earth, it will most likely land in the Pacific Ocean and the so-called Ring of Fire. After all, a man-made space rock would never strike land because there it could be located, examined and tested by scientists for its authenticity. This obviously cannot be allowed to happen so it must quickly sink into the abyss of the Pacific Ocean never to be seen again.
However, prior to the man-made asteroid disappears into the Pacific, it will trigger a devastating wave of man-made earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes which will domino around the Pacific Rim, ultimately bringing countries such as the U.S., Japan, and Mexico to their knees. In short, this is the Doomsday plan—create a big enough made-for-TV event so that a wave of others smaller events can be created out of it.
Since January 1, 2012, there have been at least 120 earthquakes which have occurred within the Pacific Rim of Fire, 49 of which have had a magnitude of 6.0 or higher, 17 of which have had a magnitude of 7.0 or higher, and 3 of which have had a magnitude of 8.0 or higher. Global earthquake activity, man-made or real, is now at an unprecedented level. In the event that the earth is stuck by an allegedly powerful man-made asteroid, it could theoretically spawn earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions around the Pacific Rim.
In order to psychologically program the masses for the impending Biblical-like event that will likely kill millions, the Hollywood propaganda film entitled “Noah” (2014) about a massive and deadly flood was released on March 28, 2014 (see trailer). In an ominous sign of things to come, it was reported on March 29, 2014, that California moviegoers were treated to an earthquake during a screening of Noah, an ominous sign to be sure. Roughly a week later on April 4, 2014, it was reported that a modern-day Noah has made a tsunami-proof boat, further indicating that apocalyptic-like tsunamis are planned.
Man-made earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanos which are triggered by underground and underwater explosives are all the rage in the “natural disasters” terror game. In order to prepare Pacific Rim governments for the asteroid attack which will spawn the massive earthquakes and tsunamis, 14 nations participated in a massive tsunami terror drill on February 17, 2014. The terror drill featured an astounding 8.9-magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami striking the Pacific Ocean. In what appears to be pre-asteroid tsunami programming, it was reported on April 3, 2014, that the recent Chilean earthquake sent tsunamis rolling across Pacific.
Hollywood Space Propaganda
Prior to a high-profile asteroid, comet or meteoroid attack from space, the American public must be psychologically programmed by intelligence agencies through Hollywood movies and television shows to accept that this is in fact possible. A few months prior to ISON on August 28, 2013, the film “Gravity” (2013) was released (see trailer) about a space debris attack on the International Space Station (ISS). Aside from its staggering box office numbers, “Gravity” was nominated for 233 awards, wining 141, including 8 Oscars. In the wake of “Gravity”, President Obama introduced the new space show ‘Cosmos’ on March 8, 2014, which is a remake of Carl Sagan’s classic TV series. A few days later on March 14, 2014, National Geographic introduced their new show ‘Live from Space’. Less than two weeks later on March 27, 2014, NASA named a dwarf planet “Biden” after U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. Lastly, on April 2, 2014, it was reported that the Discovery and Science channels will reportedly televise an upcoming “live” moon landing, a laughable notion considering that no one has gone to the moon for decades. Needless to say, these films and television programs have been disseminated in order to program the public to think about space just prior to an unprecedented asteroid attack.
“Surprise” Asteroid Attack
In order to gain plausible deniability in the aftermath of Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid strike, NASA has created a media narrative whereby they will be “taken by surprise” when an alleged space rock suddenly appears out of the east, directly in the Sun’s glare. This is likely why reports on ISON were so ambiguous since ISON’s all alleged trip around the sun. An indication of exactly how this particular scenario would play out occurred on March 7, 2013, when it was reported that an asteroid the size of a city block would pass Earth that weekend. According to the report, “The asteroid was only discovered Sunday because search telescopes can’t find objects of that size until they get close.” Wikipedia further stated that the “2013 ET is a Near-Earth asteroid that was discovered on March 3, 2013, six days before its closest approach to Earth”. If and when the Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid hoax is finally triggered, the world will likely have only a few days to panic prior to its alleged impact. A few weeks later on March 21, 2013, it was revealed that White House science adviser John Holdren reportedly wanted to put “an infrared telescope in a Venus-like orbit to spot asteroids that can’t be seen from the ground because they’re lost in the Sun’s glare” and that “the Chelyabinsk meteorite was exactly that kind of meteor, which came in from a direction that Earthbound telescopes can’t look in.” Bolden then stated, “If [the asteroid] is coming in three weeks…pray”. The January 10, 2013 propaganda report by Forbes entitled, “We Probably Wouldn’t Even See A Doomsday Asteroid Until It Was Too Late” indicates that the sneak attack by a wayward asteroid, comet or meteoroid is in fact part of the working Doomsday space terror script. The notion of a rogue asteroid was recently highlighted in a January 19, 2014 report entitled, “NASA says Mars Mystery Rock ‘Appeared’ from Nowhere”. Eleven days later on January 31, 2014, Christian Science Monitor published a report entitled, “Going Rogue could be the Norm for Asteroids, say Astronomers”. Although these reports were not directly made in respect to asteroids per se, they do confirm that a “surprise” asteroid attack is in play.
Asteroid Hunter Lost
If and when a Doomsday asteroid strikes Earth, government agencies like NASA will need plausible deniability to excuse their gross maleficence. Coincidentally, on September 10, 2013, it was reported that NASA conveniently lost contact with the comet-hunting Deep Impact spacecraft sometime between August 11 and August 14, 2013. This news was confirmed yet again 11 days later on September 21, 2013, when it was reported that NASA had officially closed the books on the most-traveled comet-hunter in history due to a “software bug” which subsequently cut off communication with the 9-year old spacecraft. The timely loss of the world’s greatest comet hunter suggests that the space attack depicted in “Deep Impact” (1998), a film (see trailer) about an apocalyptic asteroid strike on Earth, is now imminent. As of August 14, 2013, NASA is conveniently and officially blind to incoming Earth threatening asteroids, comets or meteoroids.In order to pretend that there is a real asteroid problem and that they are actively trying to thwart an impending asteroid attack, a number of propaganda reports have been disseminated in order to give governments and their respective space programs the excuses they will need in the aftermath of an asteroid attack that kills millions.
Asteroid Hunting Headlines:
1. December 20, 2013: Russian ‘meteorite hunter’ listed in Nature’s Top 10 scientists of 2013
2. January 20, 2014: Robot spaceship to harpoon comet in ‘Moby-Dick’ style hunt through space
3. January 22, 2014: Comet-chasing probe wakes up, calls home
4. February 21, 2014: NASA takes major step in hunt for asteroids
5. March 5, 2014: NASA budget would ramp up asteroid mission
6. March 11, 2014: NASA seeks coders to hunt asteroids
7. March 21, 2014: NASA Seeks Innovative Ideas for Wild Asteroid-Capture Plan
I. THE SPACEX PROGRAM:
1.1: SpaceX Program
Just as asteroid rhetoric and propaganda is reaching an all-time high, the mysterious space program entitled “SpaceX” is working overtime. On May 25, 2012, SpaceX made history as the world’s first privately held company to send a spacecraft to the International Space Station (ISS). Curiously, almost everything SpaceX does, it does wrong, or at least that’s the way the alleged space transport company would like to be publicly perceived. Starting with its launch reported on October 8, 2012, SpaceX was allegedly sent into the wrong orbit because of a booster problem during launch. Four days later on October 12, 2012, the communications satellite flying piggyback aboard a SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket allegedly fell out of orbit and burned up in the atmosphere following another problem during liftoff. Five months later on March 1, 2013, it was reported that SpaceX, allegedly on route to the ISS, ran into thruster trouble shortly after liftoff and consequently missed its docking date with the ISS. These are rocket scientists, not armatures. A truly private company could never afford to do business in such an unprofessional manner further raising suspicions that there is more than meets the eye in respect to SpaceX. On March 21, 2013, it was reported that SpaceX’s “Dragon” supply spacecraft was set to leave the ISS and return to Earth while three new crew members are scheduled to arrive at the ISS shortly. Whatever is going on up there with SpaceX and the ISS is still unknown, but it is anything but kosher. Although only time will tell, it appears that SpaceX may be the private space program set-up to attack Earth with a man-made Doomsday asteroid.
1.2: Space X Grasshopper VTVL Rockets
The fuel cells needed for a man-made asteroid appear to be SpaceX’s Grasshopper VTVL Rockets which have been launched at least 5 times in 2013 in so-called tests. However, since SpaceX has a private launch site in McGregor, Texas, there is no way to confirm just how many Space X-related rockets have been launched into space. While most rockets are designed to burn up in the atmosphere during reentry, SpaceX’s Grasshopper rockets are designed to return intact to the launch pad for a vertical landing so it can be reused for future launches, possibly involving man-made asteroids. According to SpaceX themselves, “Grasshopper … continues SpaceX’s work toward one of its key goals—developing fully and rapidly reusable rockets, a feat that will transform space exploration by radically reducing its cost”. Although the true mission of the Grasshopper program is not public, in the event that a massive man-made asteroid, comet, or meteoroid-like structure was being constructed in space just above the Earth, reusable fuel cells would be needed to project the given object back into the Earth’s atmosphere in a slow, fiery and believable fashion. The command and control exerted over the Grasshopper rockets is quite extraordinary as they can launch and land upright in the exact same fashion. As witnessed on August 14, 2013, when a SpaceX’s Grasshopper test rocket successfully flew sideways, the Grasshopper is essentially a massive remote-controlled rocket that can be directed any which way. This type of fluidity and control would definitely be needed in order to guide a fake Doomsday asteroid or comet across the sky and into the ocean in a manner which does not draw any suspicion by the billions watching around the world with baited breath. As witnessed on November 18, 2013, when NASA’s Atlas V rocket was loaded with 50,000 gallons of liquid oxygen and launched into space, the fuel within this rocket and that of the 10 or so rockets which have launched thus far in 2013 could be used to fuel the man-made Doomsday asteroid. One in space, the rocket fuel could theoretically be transferred and stored in a secondary location such as International Space Station (ISS) for future use. Once the Doomsday asteroid mission was given the official green light, the fuel could then be injected into the 50 or so Grasshopper-like rockets that will likely make up the Doomsday comet. Coincidentally, the Grasshopper VTVL vehicle uses many of the same rocket parts that SpaceX employs for its official spaceflight missions with NASA and the ISS, making the likelihood of collusion on a undercover project such as a man-made asteroid all the more feasible. In a telling sign that a “Deep Impact” strike in the Pacific Rim of Fire is upon us, the official video released by SpaceX of a Grasshopper launch was accompanied by Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire”.
2013 SpaceX Grasshopper Launches:
1. March 12, 2013: SpaceX ‘Grasshopper’ Reusable Rocket Breaks Record (McGregor, Texas)
2. April 23, 2013: SpaceX Showcases Grasshopper VTVL Rocket Test (McGregor, Texas)
3. July 9, 2013: SpaceX Grasshopper Reusable Rocket Soars to New Heights (McGregor, Texas)
4. August 14, 2013: SpaceX’s Grasshopper test rocket flies sideways successfully (McGregor, Texas)
5. October 14, 2013: SpaceX Reusable Grasshopper Rocket Climbs to 2,440 Feet (McGregor, Texas)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of launches]
1.3: Asteroid Exhaust
The easiest way to tell if an asteroid is fake is by looking at its vapor trail (or lack thereof) . Because real asteroids are driven by gravity, they has no exhaust or vapor trail. However, in order to program scientists for a fire breathing asteroid, it was reported on January 22, 2014, that the Ceres asteroid vents a water vapor, a laughable notion to be sure. This pseudo-science report was quickly followed by another on March 26, 2014, which stated that astronomers found the first asteroid with rings. Aside from the fact that these finding go against everything known about asteroids, they have been disseminated because a man-made asteroid attack will produce a noticeable exhaust trail. This is because a man-made asteroid is in essence many rockets which have been molded together to look like an asteroid.
1.4: Rocket Launches Trending
Aside from the aforementioned SpaceX rocket launches, there have been at least 25 other rockets which have been launched into space from China, India, Kazakhstan, Russia, the United States. These launches have involved such entities as the European Space Agency, NASA, SpaceX and Orbital Sciences. What exactly is causing the space rush is not clear, but that fact that these rockets are being launched at an unprecedented rate suggests that there is a sinister plan in the works. If the following reports are to be believed, there are a total of 2 probes, 2 explorers and over 40 satellites which have left planet Earth since September 6, 2013. There have also been at least 6 trips to the alleged International Space Station (ISS) which suggests that the ISS may be the official cover for the black operation that is the man-made Doomsday asteroid.
2013-2014 Space Launches:
1. March 1, 2013: SpaceX Falcon 9 SpaceX CRS-2 Launches to ISS (Cape Canaveral, FL)
2. June 14, 2013: SpaceX’s new Falcon 9 v.1.1 test mission launch (McGregor, TX)
3. September 6, 2013: Orbital’s Minotaur V launches LADEE mission (Wallops Island, VA)
4. September 29, 2013: SpaceX Launches Falcon 9 Rocket on Test Flight (Vandenberg AFB, CA)
5. November 5, 2013: India launches rocket with Mars satellite (Sriharikota Island, India)
6. November 18, 2013: NASA launches MAVEN on Atlas V rocket to Mars (Cape Canaveral, FL)
7. November 20, 2013: Orbital launches 29 satellites into orbit for DOD (Wallops Island, VA)
8. November 22, 2013:EAS launches 3 satellites to study magnetic field (Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia)
9. November 25, 2013: Russian rocket transports satellite en route to space station (Kazakhstan)
10. December 1, 2013: China’s Chang’e-3 rocket blasts off carrying moon probe (Xichang, China)
11. December 4, 2013: SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket lifts off with SES-8 satellite (Cape Canaveral, FL)
12. December 6, 2013: U.S. launches Atlas V on classified NROL-39 mission (Vandenberg AFB, CA)
13. December 27, 2013: SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will light up Florida (Cape Canaveral, FL)
14. December 27, 2013: Russia launches upgraded Soyuz rocket (Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia)
15. January 6, 2014: SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launch successful (Cape Canaveral, FL)
16. January 5, 2014: India has successful launch of cryogenic rocket (Sriharikota Island, India)
17. January 9, 2014: Orbital launches rocket to space station after solar scare (Cape Canaveral, FL)
18. January 10, 2014: SpaceShip “Two” hits new heights during rocket test (Mohave, CA)
20. January 24, 2014: NASA Launches Relay Satellite Into Orbit (Cape Canaveral, FL)
21. February 6, 2014: Russian spaceship docks with International Space Station (Kazakhstan)
22. March 25, 2014: Soyuz Rocket Launches US-Russian Crew toward Space Station (Kazakhstan)
23. April 3, 2014: $518M military weather satellite launches after 15-year wait (Vandenberg AFB, CA)
24. April 5, 2014: Indian navigation satellite soars into orbit (Sriharikota Island, India)
25. April 14, 2014: SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launch moved to April 14 (Cape Canaveral, FL)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of launches]
II. THE DOOMSDAY ASTEROID:
2.1: “Chelyabinsk” Asteroid Beta-Test
In what appears to have been a beta-test for an impending Doomsdays asteroid, comet, o meteoroid strike, on February 15, 2013, a small asteroid struck in Chelyabinsk, Russia, allegedly injuring 1,500 people. This suspicious event was made even stranger because it happened on the same day that the asteroid known as “2012 DA14” flew by within 17,200 miles of Earth. According to Wikipedia, the Chelyabinsk asteroid was the largest known object to have entered Earth’s atmosphere since the 1908 Tunguska event, and it’s the only asteroid to date which has caused a large number of injuries. The “Chelyabinsk” event appears to have been nothing more than a staged beta-test to assess the hoax-ability of a future Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid. Although this alleged asteroid strike was completely unexpected, there were numerous video cameras shooting its entry from almost every conceivable angle (all of which were recovered, downloaded, uploaded, edited, produced, uploaded again and broadcast within minutes of the event on February 15, 2013). The fake asteroid also appeared to burn out prior to ever hitting the ground, making the hoax even easier to pull off. A year later on February 15, 2013, it was reported that “conspiracy theorists” have claimed that the Russian meteorite was shot down by a military missile. Like most intelligence reports, the information was presented backwards. The reality is that the Chelyabinsk Asteroid was most likely a missile itself, albeit a doctored one designed to look like a meteorite. In order to rehash the Russian meteorite narrative just prior to an impending asteroid strike, it was reported on November 19, 2013, that a new meteor has once again struck Russia.
2.2: “Chelyabinsk” Asteroid Odds: 1 in 100 Million
Aside from the question posed in the headline “Where Exactly Did The Russian Meteor Come From?”, there are other pressing questions in respect to Chelyabinsk asteroid of February 15, 2013, that demand answers. What are the chances of 2 major astrological events occurring on the same day? Where these 2 astrological events related to each other? In a February 19, 2013, CNN report entitled “A Meteor And Asteroid: 1 In 100 Million Odds”, the notion that the two events were related was openly dismissed: “…the time between the two events, the Earth moved roughly 300,000 miles, meaning the asteroid and the meteor were in completely different places. So there is no way the meteor and the asteroid are connected. It has to be a coincidence that the two events happened on the same day….the chance of both events happening on any one day are indeed very small…about 1 in 100 million”. As luck would have it, the alleged manifestation of these two mathematically impossible asteroids just happened to coincide with hundreds of propaganda articles warning Earth of an impending asteroid strike.
2.3: Asteroid & Meteorite Activity at All-Time High
As evidenced, there have been an unprecedented amount of asteroids and meteorites which have either struck or came close to striking plant Earth starting on February 15, 2013. This sudden influx of space related activist leads to speculation that there is in fact a concerted agenda to develop a working asteroid narrative prior to an unprecedented and earth changing Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid event.
Asteroid & Meteorite History:
1. June 30, 1908: Tunguska Meteorite :Landed in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia (Allegedly)
2. March 31, 2004: Meteoroid FU162: Distance from Earth: 3,968 miles
3. January 11, 2007: Freehold Township Meteorite: Landed in New Jersey (Allegedly)
4. September 8, 2010: Asteroid “2010 RX30” : Distance from Earth: 154,100 miles
5. September 8, 2010: Asteroid “2010 RF12” : Distance from Earth: 49,000 miles
6. February 4, 2011: Asteroid “2011 CQ1”: Distance from Earth: 3,405 miles
7. June 27, 2011: Asteroid “2011 MD”: Distance from Earth: 7,500 miles
8. November 8, 2011: Asteroid “2005 YU55”: Distance from Earth: 201,900 miles
9. January 27, 2012: Asteroid “2012 BX34” : Distance from Earth: 37,000 miles
10. January 31, 2012: Asteroid “433 Eros”: Distance from Earth: 16,608,000 miles
11. February 15, 2013: Asteroid “2012 DA14”: Distance from Earth: 17,200 miles
12. February 15, 2013: Chelyabinsk Meteorite: Landed in Chelyabinsk, Russia (Allegedly)
13. March 9, 2013: Asteroid “2013 ET”: Distance from Earth: 606,140 miles
14. March 23, 2013: Meteor Sightings from FL to MA: Distance from Earth: Unknown
15. April 13, 2036: Asteroid “99942 Apophis”: Distance from Earth: Unknown
16. February 4, 2040: Asteroid “2011 AG5”: Distance from Earth: 550,000 miles
[Does not purport to be a complete list of space activity]
Asteroid & Meteorite Activity:
1. December 14, 2013: Ursids Meteor Shower Peaks On December 21, 2013
2. December 29, 2013: Blinding fireball meteor caught on CCTV shooting across night sky
3. January 2, 2014: Blink and you’ll miss it: Quadrantids meteor shower
4. February 13, 2014: Mysterious fireball in the sky caught on camera
5. February 24, 2014: Biggest meteor ever recorded hits Moon
6. March 4, 2014: 98-foot asteroid flashes between moon and Earth within 24 hours
7. March 18, 2014: Space rock craze hits South Korea after meteor shower
8. March 19, 2014:Asteroid 163 Erigone blots out star
9. April 3, 2014: Meteorite narrowly misses Norwegian skydiver
[Does not purport to be a complete list of space activity]
2.4: Doomsday Asteroid Movie Propaganda
Hollywood movies blockbusters such as “Armageddon” (1998) (see trailer) and “Deep Impact” (1998) (see trailer) were made with the sole purpose of psychologically preparing humanity for the notion that an asteroid could in fact strike Earth and that its aftermath would be apocalyptic in nature. Although there will likely be plenty of video footage of a Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid striking Earth (people have to see it to believe it), the asteroid will quickly and conveniently disappear beneath the Pacific Ocean, never to be seen again. After all, a Doomsday asteroid will never strike land because there it can be located, examined and tested for its authenticity; that obviously cannot be allowed to happen.
2.5: TV Show “Splash”
In what appears to be more blatant Doomsday asteroid programming, the new television show entitled “Splash”, whose slogan is “The Stars Will Fall”, premiered on March 19, 2013 in the U.S. According to Wikipedia, “Splash! is a reality television series that follows celebrities as they try to master the art of diving”. A sister television show entitled “Splash!” is also airing internationally in the Netherlands, France, Australia, Spain, China, Argentina, and Norway. “Splash” in the U.S. is featuring Ndamukong Suh, a 275 pound NFL Football player as well as the 400+ pound comedian, Louie Armstrong, in what appears to be an obvious attempt to psychologically program the American public for the upcoming “Doomsday asteroid hitting the Pacific Ocean. After all, who can argue with the logic that very heavy things falling from very high places make really big splashes? In a lame attempt to draw a large audience to an even lamer television show, the geniuses behind “Splash” are using Miss Alabama Katherine Webb as eye candy. Miss Webb, who is only featured in revealing swimsuits on the show, was made instantly famous in January of 2013 when a television football announcer gawked incessantly about her beauty on-air during the NCAA College Football Championship game. A few days after becoming an overnight celebrity sensation, Miss Webb became the headline draw for the new “Splash” celebrity diving show.
III. ASTEROIDS & EARTHQUAKES:
3.1: Asteroids & Earthquakes
If and when a Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid strikes within the Pacific Rim, it will provide cover for numerous earthquakes around the globe. The asteroid’s alleged impact will no doubt be “Off the Richter scale”, ultimately causing unprecedented mayhem and destruction in earthquake zones such California and Japan. Based on the sheer number of recent earthquakes, man-made earthquake propaganda, earthquake show trials, recent fracking revelations in respect to earthquakes, and the sudden changes in earthquake science, unprecedented Doomsday earthquakes are imminent.
3.2: Pacific Rim Earthquakes Trending
Since January 1, 2012, there have been at least 120 earthquakes which have occurred within the Pacific Rim of Fire, 49 of which have had a magnitude of 6.0 or higher, 17 of which have had a magnitude of 7.0 or higher, and 3 of which have had a magnitude of 8.0 or higher. Global earthquake activity, man-made or real, is now at an unprecedented level. In the event that the earth is stuck by powerful man-made earthquake, it could theoretically spawn tsunamis and volcanic eruptions around the Pacific Rim.
Pacific Rim Earthquake Timeline:
1. January 1, 2012: 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
2. March 1, 2012: 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
3. March 15, 2012: 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
4. April 13, 2012: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
5. May 29, 2012: 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Cost of Japan)
6. August 27, 2012: 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of El Salvador)
7. September 1, 2012: 7.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Guiuan, Philippines)
8. September 26, 2012: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Baja California, Mexico)
9. September 26, 2012: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Islands, Alaska)
10. September 27, 2012: 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Islands, Alaska)
11. September 28, 2012: 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Islands, Alaska)
12. October 2, 2012: 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Sanriku, Japan)
13. November 3, 2012: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Mindanao, Philippines)
14. November 7, 2012: 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Guatemala)
15. November 7, 2012: 4.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Oregon and California)
16. November 10, 2012: 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Burma-Myanmar)
17. November 11, 2012: 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Guatemala)
18. November 12, 2012: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Gulf of Alaska)
19. November 15, 2012: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Mexico City, Mexico)
20. November 15, 2012: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Chili)
21. November 24, 2012: 4.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Tokyo, Japan)
22. December 10, 2013: 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Indonesia)
23. December 14, 2012: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of California)
24. December 14, 2012: 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of California)
25. January 5, 2013: 7.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Canada & Alaska)
26. January 30, 2013: 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Vallenar, Chili)
27. January 31, 2013: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Alaska)
28. February 6, 2013: 8.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Solomon Islands)
29. February 7, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Solomon Islands)
30. February 9, 2013: 6.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Pasto, Columbia)
31. February 16, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Mindanao, Philippines)
32. February 23, 2013: 5.7 Magnitude Earthquake (East Timor, Indonesia)
33. February 28, 2013: 6.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Kuril Islands, Pacific Ocean)
34. March 3, 2013: 5.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Dali City, China)
35. March 7, 2013: 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Hualian, Taiwan)
36. March 10, 2013: 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Anchorage, Alaska)
37. March 11, 2013: 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Angeles, California)
38. March 11, 2013: 4.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Angeles, California)
39. March 11, 2013: 3.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Angeles, California)
40. March 25, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Guatemala City, Guatemala)
41. March 26, 2013: 5.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Oaxaca, Mexico)
42. March 26, 2013: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Mexico City, Mexico)
43. April 4, 2013: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Philippines)
44. April, 4, 2013: 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Guerrero, Mexico)
45. April 5, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Zarubino, Russia)
46. April 6, 2013: 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Tolikara, Indonesia)
47. April 12, 2013: 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Zihuatanejo, Mexico)
48. April 12, 2013: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Kobe, Japan)
49. April 14, 2013: 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Papua New Guinea)
50. April 16, 2013: 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Aitape, Papua New Guinea)
51. April 17, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
52. April 19, 2013: 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
53. April 21, 2013: 6.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Chengdu, China)
54. April 22, 2013: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Michoacan, Mexico)
55. April 23, 2013: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Rabaul, Papua New Guinea)
56. May 16, 2013: 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Angeles, California)
57. May 18, 2013: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
58. May 20, 2013: 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Chile)
59. May 24, 2013: 8,2 Magnitude Earthquake (East Coast of Russia)
60. May 24, 2013: 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake (South Fiji Islands)
61. May 24, 2013: 4.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Namie, Japan)
62. May 27, 2013: 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Changuinola, Panama)
63. May 29, 2013: 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Coat of Southern California)
64. June 3, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Jenai, Taiwan)
65. June 15, 2013: 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Nicaragua)
66. June 16, 2013: 5.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Jolalpan, Mexico)
67. June 19, 2013: 5.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Andes, Chile)
68. June 27, 2013: 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Leavenworth, Washington)
69. July 3, 2013: 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Sumatra, Indonesia)
70. July 7, 2013: 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Papua New Guinea)
71. July 15, 2013: 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Antarctica)
72. July 21, 2013: 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of New Zealand)
73. July 22, 2013: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Chabu, China)
74. August 4, 2013: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
75. August 6, 2013: 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Mexico City, Mexico)
76. August 12, 2013: 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Peru)
77. August 13, 2013: 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Columbia)
78. August 16, 2013: 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Seddon, New Zealand)
79. August 16, 2013: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Guerrero, Mexico)
80. August 21, 2013: 6.2. Magnitude Earthquake (Acapulco, Mexico)
81. August 30, 2013: 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Islands, Alaska)
82. August 31, 2013: 6.1. Magnitude Earthquake (Aleutian Islands, Alaska)
83. August 31, 2013: 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Benzilan Township, China)
84. September 3, 2013: 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Alaska’s Aleutian Islands)
85. September 3, 2013: 6.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
86. September 5, 2013: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Coast Rica)
87. September 10, 2013: 4.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Anchorage, Alaska)
88. September 19, 2013: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Fukushima, Japan)
89. September 20, 2013: 5.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Mandalay, Myanmar)
90. September 25, 2013: 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Peru)
91. October 6, 2013: 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Coyuca de Benitez, Mexico)
92. October 15, 2013: 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Bohol Island, Philippines)
93. October 25, 2013: 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
94. October 31, 2013: 6,6 Magnitude Earthquake (Hualian, Taiwan)
95. November 3, 2013: 5.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Tokyo, Japan)
96. November 12, 2013: 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Bohol Island, Philippines)
97. November 16, 2013: 5.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Tokyo, Japan)
98. November 23, 2013: 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (South Pacific Ocean)
99. December 1, 2013: 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Indonesia)
100. December 23, 2013: 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Lone Pine, California)
101. December 30, 2013: 2.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Boulder City, NV)
102. January 13, 2014: 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Puerto Rico)
104. January 13, 2014: 1.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Seattle, Washington)
105. January 15, 2014: 4.4 Magnitude Earthquake (Fontana, California)
106. January 17, 2014: 2.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Northridge, California)
107. January 25, 2014: 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Java, Indonesia)
108. February 7, 2014: 3.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Hollywood, California)
109. February 27, 2014: 4.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of California)
110. March 2, 2014: 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake (Okinawa, Japan)
111. March 10, 2014: 6.9 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of California)
112. March 14, 2014: 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Japan)
113. March 16, 2014: 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Peru)
114. March 16, 2014: 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Chili)
115. March 17, 2014: 4.4. Magnitude Earthquake (Encino, California)
116. March 18, 2014: 2.6 Magnitude Earthquake (Brentwood, California)
117. March 29, 2014: 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake (Los Angeles, California)
118. March 29, 2014: 3.4 Magnitude Earthquake (La Habra, California)
119. April 2, 2014: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Chili)
120. April 3, 2014: 7.8 Magnitude Earthquake (Coast of Chili)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of Pacific Rim earthquakes]
3.3: Cluster Quakes
Aside from 120 the Pacific Rim quakes, earthquakes are allegedly coming in bunches which is theoretically supposed to convince humanity that the earth is very unstable. These unprecedented “cluster quakes” were first identified on March 18, 2014, when 11 aftershocks hit California after a 4.4 earthquake. Four days later on March 21, 2014, it was revealed that 14 earthquakes recorded in Oklahoma on one single day, a state record to be sure. Four days later on March 25, 2014, it was reported that a string of string of 300 quakes occurred in Chilijust days prior to the 8.2-magnitude earthquake and the 7.8-magnitude earthquake which struck off the coast of Chili on April 2 and April 3, 2014. Most recently, on March 29, 2014, it was reported that more than 100 aftershocks occurred in California after the aforementioned 4.4-magnitude quake. Needless to say, these fraudulent reports have been disseminated in order to the precedent for an asteroid to cause hundreds of quakes around the globe, simultaneously.
IV. MAN-MADE EARTHQUAKES:
4.1: Governments can “Set off Earthquakes”
In April of 1997, U.S. Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen stated that governments “are engaging in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves”. Although Cohen would like us to take him at his word, it is far more likely that his statement was part of a military psychological operation (PSYOP) in order to draw attention away from the tried and true method of creating earthquakes—large amounts of underground or underwater explosives.
4.2: Admitted “Man-Made” Earthquakes
If in fact underground or underwater explosives are the root cause of earthquakes, oil and gas drilling operations conducted by multinational corporations would provide the optimal cover needed for these covert operations. Under the term “fracking”, the National Research Council admitted as much on June 15, 2012, when it was reported that certain oil and gas operations can result in earthquakes. The report was quick to point out that the risk of earthquakes from hydraulic fracturing is generally low and that “fracking” was only found to have caused very small quakes of 2.3 and 1.5 magnitude.
4.3: “Man-Made” Quake # 1 (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
On October 8, 1988, the Earthquake Game took place in front of a crowd of 79,431 at Tiger’s Stadium. According to reports, the game between Auburn and LSU registered an earthquake according to a seismograph located in LSU’s Howe-Russell Geoscience Complex around 1,000 feet (305 m) from the stadium. The seismograph reading was allegedly discovered the morning after the game by LSU seismologist Don Stevenson who submitted the reading to the Louisiana Geological Survey to have it preserved. Needless to say, if thousands of screaming fans can produce an earthquake, imagine what thousands of tons of C-4 or dynamite could do.
4.4: “Man-Made” Quake # 2 (Seattle, Washington)
On January 8, 2011, the “Beast Quake” occurred at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, Washington when Seattle Seahawks player Marshawn Lynch scored a winning 67-yard touchdown over the New Orleans Saints in the 2011 NFL Playoffs. This was the first time that the fans of Seattle Seahawks allegedly generated an earthquake during an NFL game. Needless to say, if thousands of screaming fans can produce an earthquake, imagine what thousands of tons of C-4 or dynamite could do.
4.5: “Man-Made” Quake # 3 (Punggye-ri, North Korea)
On February 12, 2013, it was reported that South Korea had detected “an artificial earthquake” as a result of North Korea’s nuclear program. According to the report, “The United States Geological Survey confirmed an earthquake in North Korea’s northeast of between 4.9- and 5.1-magnitude, at a depth of about one kilometer.” The report further stated that, “The Japanese Meteorological Agency reports that the tremor’s epicenter was located in Kilju County, at exactly the same place and depth as the quake caused by North Korea’s last known underground nuclear test in 2009. North Korea’s first nuclear test in 2006 was also carried out at the Punggye-ri test site.” Whether or not nuclear weapons exist is debatable, but this test in North Korea shows that earthquakes can result from the use of explosives.
4.6: “Man-Made” Quake # 4 (Prague, Oklahoma)
On March 26, 2013, it was reported that a team of scientists had determined that the 5.6 magnitude earthquake in Prague, Oklahoma, on November 6, 2011, was man-made as a result of “oil drilling waste [that] was injected deep underground”. These oil and gas drilling operations could easily enable the strategic placement of large amounts of explosive far beneath the earth’s surface which can then be detonated at a later date via remote control. Based on these recent revelations, it appears that “fracking” is the political cover for man-made “black ops” earthquake operations.
4.7: “Man-Made” Quake # 5 (Seattle, Washington)
On December 2, 2013, it was reported that Seattle Seahawk fans created an earthquake during a regular season game versus the New Orleans Saints. This was the second time that the fans of the Seattle Seahawks allegedly generated an earthquake during an NFL game. Needless to say, if thousands of screaming fans can produce an earthquake, imagine what thousands of tons of C-4 or dynamite could do.
4.8: “Man-Made” Quake # 6 (Seattle, Washington)
On January 13, 2014, it was reported that Seattle Seahawk fans created an earthquake during a playoff game versus the New Orleans Saints. This was the third time that the fans of the Seattle Seahawks allegedly generated an earthquake during an NFL game. Needless to say, if thousands of screaming fans can produce an earthquake, imagine what thousands of tons of C-4 or dynamite could do.
4.9: “Man-Made” Quake # 3 (Korea Peninsula)
On February 12, 2013, it was reported by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) that a 5.0-magnitude earthquake was detected 132km (80 miles) from the Korean peninsula early on April 1, 2014. The quake reportedly took place at a depth of nearly 16km (10 miles) in the sea west of the Korean peninsula, just days after North Korea threatened to carry out a “new form” of nuclear test. Although not explicitly stated, it can be deduced that the alleged nuclear test caused the earthquake.
4.10: Fake Japanese Earthquake Alarm
In yet another sign that most major earthquakes are indeed man-made, on August 8, 2013, it was reported that Japan’s Meteorological Agency was investigating itself for a fake earthquake warning after it issued an alert for a 7.8 magnitude earthquake which only resulted in a minor 2.3 magnitude earthquake. According to the report, an all-out alarm sounded, including cellphones and TV warnings, just before 5 PM Japanese time, warning that Japan should prepare herself for a massive quake. However, the major quake never came, only a small 2.3 magnitude earthquake. How any government agency, earthquake or otherwise, is able to know beforehand when an earthquake will strike and how big it will be without somehow being responsible for initiating it defies logic. In the aftermath of the false alarm, news reports stated that the earthquake agency blamed electronic noise for triggering the false alarm.
V. EARTHQUAKE (PSUEDO) SCIENCE:
5.1: Earthquake Science Suddenly Changed
In another apparent man-made earthquake publicity stunt, long established peer reviewed earthquake science has been suddenly scrapped for new and laughable pseudoscience. On September 28, 2012, it was reported in an article entitled “Big Earthquakes Can Trigger Temblors Across Globe”, that earthquake behavior has suddenly changed and that large earthquakes in one part of the globe can now trigger even larger secondary earthquakes in other parts of the globe. This new theory goes against everything known about earthquakes and tectonic plates, but it provides well needed cover for man-made explosive generated earthquakes. “If you asked any of us if this event is possible a year ago, we would have laughed at you,” said Thomas Heaton, a seismologist at the California Institute of Technology. “This was a really surprising finding,” said Fred Pollitz, a seismologist with the USGS. Although the science in respect to earthquakes has been suddenly discarded, the plan to terrorize humanity under the guise of “natural disasters” has not. If and when a Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid strikes Earth, expect to see a series of devastating and escalating earthquakes and tsunamis from California to Japan shortly after the alleged impact.
5.2: Earth is “Cracking Up”
In more apparent scientific programming for an impending man-made earthquake strike, it was reported on April 15, 2012, that a leading earthquake scientist has warned that the planet could crack up after a series of massive quakes. According to earthquake expert Gheorghe Marmureanu of the National Institute of Earth Physics, 39 quakes recently hit the globe within two days. Marmureanu based his finding on a series of events which started with two massive quakes in Indonesia measuring 8.6 and 8.2 on the Richter scale rapidly followed by three more only slightly smaller in Mexico within hours. This pseudoscience will likely be used post-“Doomsday Asteroid” in an attempt to explain how an asteroid strike in the Pacific Ocean could cause earthquakes and tsunamis on the other side of the globe.
5.3: Earthquake “Show Trials”
In October of 2012, an unprecedented earthquake “show trial” with absolutely no evidence was conducted in Italy. Although the underlying motive behind the mock trial is still unknown, it appears that the trial was conducted with the purpose of scaring seismologists from blowing the whistle on man-made earthquakes as well as prepping the public for upcoming earthquake disasters. According to reports, 6 Italian scientists and 1 government official were facing prison terms for manslaughter for allegedly downplaying the risk of an upcoming earthquake. The incident in question occurred on April 6, 2009, when a 6.3 magnitude earthquake killed 309 residents in the town of L’Aquila, Italy. Although the trial began about a year ago, it was on hold until October 9, 2012 (Just prior to “Carmageddon” Earthquake Plot), when the defense finally presented its closing arguments. Eventually, the 6 seismologists were ultimately convicted of manslaughter by the Italian court and have been sentenced to 6 years in prison. Four months later on February 16, 2013, apparently the same court in L’Aquila, Italy, convicted 4 people in the collapse of a university dormitory during the same 2009 earthquake. Interestingly, the Italian technicians accused of carrying out shoddy dormitory reconstruction work in 2000 were never mentioned in the previous article or trial.
VI. ASTEROIDS & TSUNAMIS:
6.1: “Doomsday Asteroid” & Tsunamis
If and when the “Doomsday Asteroid” strikes the Pacific Ocean, it will provide cover for numerous earthquakes/tsunamis around the globe. The asteroid’s alleged impacts will no doubt be “Off the Richter scale”, ultimately causing unprecedented mayhem and destruction to communities in tsunami zones such Alaska, Australia, British Columbia, California, Hawaii, Japan, Oregon, the Philippines and Washington State. Coincidentally, on September 4, 2013, it was revealed that a government report found that a tsunami could disrupt California’s economy and coastal communities, potentially indicating that a tsunami is in fact being planned.
6.2: Tsunamis Trending
Prior to a major man-made tsunami attack, the American public must be led to believe though fraudulent headlines and fabricated events that yes, it can happen. For example, on March 15, 2013, it was reported that researchers had found that a massive earthquake and tsunami striking the U.S. coast would kill more than 10,000 people, flooding entire towns, and causing economic damages totaling $32 billion. According to the report, “An earthquake, together with the resulting tsunami, could leave [Americans] without water, power, heat, telephone services, and in some cases, gasoline”. Six months later on September 4, 2013, another government report found that a tsunami could disrupt California’s economy and coastal communities, potentially indicating that a California-based tsunami has already been planned. The same study found that a tsunami could strike San Diego, California, regardless of the fact that the city does not have an sever earthquake or tsunami history. Roughly 4 months later on January 23, 2014, a propaganda report featured a house in Washington State which was built to survive a tsunami, foreshadowing a West Coast tsunami. A day later on January 24, 2014, Weather.com published a report entitled “Swell That Produced Huge Waves in Hawaii to Hit California Coast”, insinuating that large tsunami-like waves may soon be striking both Hawaii and California. That same day, the LA Times published a report entitled “Ocean Waves Help Quake Scientists Make Predictions for the Big One”, ultimately consummating the key terms “Big One” and “ocean waves” together which at least psychologically equates to a tsunami. Most recently, on April 3, 2014, a Chilean earthquake reportedly sent tsunamis rolling across Pacific, an ominous sign of things to come.
6.3: 2014 Tsunami Terror Drill
As previously mentioned, from February 17 to March 7, 2014, military forces from Australia, China, France, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Singapore and the U.S. will participate in a tsunami terror drill in New Zealand. According to reports, 5 military ships and roughly 600 military personnel from 13 nations will participate in a 19-day exercise to help Pacific nations after a “natural disaster”. The training scenario will reportedly be set in the fictional South Pacific island nation of the Barclay Islands after it is hit by a devastating 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami. Interestingly, the report states that “key shipping channels into the capital would be cut off and mines and explosive remnants dating from World War II would litter coastal waters”. The reference to explosives suggests that this so-called tsunami drill may in fact be the cover operation so that the military can insert tsunami bombs along the coast of the chosen target region.
6.4: Earthquake & Tsunami will Kill Thousands
On March 15, 2013, it was reported that researchers had found that a massive earthquake and tsunami striking the Northwest coast of the U.S. would kill more than 10,000 people, flooding entire towns, and causing economic damages totaling $32 billion. The alarming report published by the Oregon Seismic Safety Policy Advisory Commission warned that this type of earthquake and tsunami was imminent and could strike anytime. According to the report, “An earthquake, together with the resulting tsunami, could leave [Northwest Americans] without water, power, heat, telephone services, and in some cases, gasoline”.
6.5: Tsunami Bombs
Just prior to Hurricane Sandy making landfall, it was reported on October 26, 2012, that the U.S. Navy had sent 24 naval vessels, including the aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman, out to sea. Whether or not the U.S. Navy ships were in fact participating in a coordinated effort to rig military grade explosives off the eastern seaboard is not known, but a few months late on January 1, 2013, it was reported that so-called “Tsunami Bombs” were tested off the coast of New Zealand. According to reports, the tests, which were carried out in the waters around New Caledonia and Auckland, showed that “Tsunami Bombs” were a feasible WMD in that a series of 10 large offshore blasts could potentially create a 33-foot tsunami wave capable of inundating a small city. The top secret operation, code-named “Project Seal”, tested out the doomsday device as a possible rival to the nuclear bomb. Although 3,700 bombs were exploded during the tests, experts concluded that single explosions were not powerful enough and that a successful tsunami bomb would require about 2 million kilograms of explosive arrayed in a line about five miles from shore. When all the facts concerning Hurricane Sandy are taken into consideration (i.e., Sandy’s unprecedented landfall pattern, “Tsunami Bomb” technology, and the 24 U.S. Navy ships off the New York and New Jersey coast), it does appear that Hurricane Sandy was in fact a man-made hurricane. Coincidentally, on June 27, 2013, it was reported that a mysterious mine was found by a swimmer just off the coast of Bay Head, New Jersey, roughly 50 miles south of New York City. According to the report, the mine, which was detonated by the U.S. Navy, sent water 100 feet into the air.
6.6: Tsunami Bombs Dropped on New Zealand?
In yet another example of government spawned “natural disasters”, on July 22, 2013, it was reported that New Zealanders ran screaming from buildings in Wellington on July 21, 2013, when as a magnitude 6.5 earthquake blew out windows and caused part of the city’s port to slide into the sea. According to the report, the earthquake struck at 5:09 p.m. local time and was centered offshore, 57 kilometers (35 miles) south-southwest of the capital city, at a depth of 14 kilometers, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. Coincidentally, on July 21, 2013, the same exact day as the earthquake, it was reported that the U.S. Navy had dropped 4 bombs totaling 4,000 pounds into the sea just off the New Zealand coast. Although the exact location of the incident was changed, which is standard operating procedure for intelligence agencies, the fact that a major earthquake occurred on the same day as 2 tons of aquatic bunker busting-like bombs were reportedly dropped is quite a coincidence, furthering the notion that so called “natural disasters” are anything but natural. As of August 16, 2013, the Australian and U.S. Navy are now in the process of “retrieving” the bombs. What exactly is really going on deep beneath the sea off the Australian coast is unknown, but it the navy wanted to insert some tsunami bombs, the bomb retrieval is the perfect cover.
6.7: Hurricane Sandy Flashback
Although Hurricane Sandy was only a Category 1 hurricane, it had a storm surge equivalent to a tsunami which flooded parts of the East coast shoulder high and swamped the streets, subways and tunnels of New York City. Just prior to Sandy making landfall, it was reported on October 26, 2012, that the U.S. Navy had sent 24 naval vessels, including the aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman, out to sea from Norfolk Naval Station in Virginia to avoid being damaged in port. If Sandy was indeed a “Superstorm”, why would the Navy risk sending 24 ships out into harm’s way? Is it possible that the 24 Navy ships were in fact participating in a coordinated effort to detonate modern day “Tsunami Bombs” off the East coast of America in order to create the man-made Hurricane Sandy? Although further research must be conducted, it does appear that the deadly “hurricane” which killed over 100 people and cost an estimated $20 billion in economic damage was in fact a man-made event.
VII. ASTEROIDS & VOLCANOES:
7.1: Asteroids & Volcanoes Cause “Mass Extinction”
On March 21, 2013, it was reported that at the end of the Triassic period, at least half of the species living on land and in the ocean went extinct due to massive volcanic eruptions. According to the report, “at a point in time known as the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary (K-T boundary)” there is “strong evidence supporting an asteroid impact around the same time the dinosaurs disappeared”. Paul Renne, a geologist at the Berkeley Geochronology Center in California stated that “…the asteroid impact at the K-T boundary likely only finished the job that major volcanic eruptions in started”. It appears that Mr. Renne is purposely attempting to deceive people into thinking that one event (the asteroid) did not trigger the next event (the volcanoes) which then culminated with a third event (the extinction of the dinosaurs). Why another scientific theory in respect to earthquakes is suddenly being discarded in unknown, but it is rather suspicious nonetheless.
7.2: Yellowstone Volcanic Eruption
A man-made asteroid strike could theoretically trigger the “supervolcano” hidden beneath Yellowstone National Park which could theoretically could “wipe out” the U.S. According to a January 6, 2014, report, these apocalyptic supervolcanoes can suddenly explode ‘with no outside cause’ and the Pacific Ocean (where the asteroid will most likely strike) is only about 700 miles away from Yellowstone National Park. Interestingly, on March 26, 2014, it was reported that the Yellowstone Supervolcano is “active” but that it’s not likely to erupt in the near future. Four days later on March 30, 2014, a 4.8-magnitude earthquake struck Yellowstone National Park, an ominous sign to be sure. Five days later on April 4, 2014, so called scientists officially dismissed claims that Yellowstone volcano about to erupt, an ominous sign that the volcano will be triggered by the pending man-made asteroid strike. Needless to say, in the aftermath of an apocalyptic asteroid strike, a number of other “natural disasters” will suddenly take place, triggered of course by the first event.
7.3: “Jurassic Park 3D” & “Jurassic Park: Extinction”
If and when a Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid strikes Earth, it will undoubtedly cause unprecedented global earthquakes and massive volcanic eruptions, ultimately setting the scene for mass extinction. Prior to a high-profile asteroid attack on planet Earth, the public must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. Hollywood movie propaganda is a slick way of showing that that yes, if it can happen to the dinosaurs, it can happen to man. “Jurassic Park 3D” (2013) is a film (see trailer) which will be released by Universal Pictures on April 5, 2013, to commemorate the movie’s 20th Anniversary. “Jurassic Park: Extinction” in 3D (2013) is a film (see trailer) which will released by Universal Pictures on June 13, 2014, despite the fact that no director is yet attached to the film. The re-release of the original film along with the sudden fourth installment of Jurassic Park raises further suspicion that a real life “extinction” is in the terror cards.
7.4: Volcanic Ash Attack
As evidenced, volcanoes around the world, specifically in the Pacific Rim, are acting up in an unprecedented manner. In the wake of a major earthquake, it is highly likely that one or more of the following volcanoes will be triggered, most likely by remote control explosives. In April of 2010, Europe was literally shut-down due to the alleged ash coming from the Eyjafjallajokul volcano in Iceland. The historic and unprecedented volcanic incident suspended travel for approximately 10 million people and cost the European economy billions of Euros. This type of volcanic ash scenario was witnessed again on December 16, 2013, when Mt. Etna’s volcanic ash forced flights to shutdown in Sicily. Roughly two months later on February 14, 2014, an Indonesian volcano erupted, killing 3 and grounding flights once again. Most recently, on April 4, 2014, Ecuadorian volcano reportedly spewed a 6-mile ash column, a shocking height o say the least. In the aftermath of an asteroid strike, parts of the U.S. and Japan may come to a grinding halt due to volcanic ash from volcanos that may black out the sun for months and stop all air traffic on the West Coast of America. To be clear, although an initial explosion inside the volcano will erupt large amounts of dirt and dust, heavy duty chemtrail will be responsible for the so-called “ash” that will cover up the sun and shut down economies.
About the Author
David Chase Taylor is an American journalist and the editor-in-chief of Truther.org. Taylor currently lives in Zürich, Switzerland where he has applied for political asylum after the release of The Nuclear Bible, a book credited with foiling a state-sponsored nuclear terror attack upon Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011. Taylor has also authored The Bio-Terror Bible, a book and website exposing the global bio-terror pandemic planned for 2014. To date, David Chase Taylor has blown the whistle on over 100 state-sponsored terror plots, including the man-made comet ISON hoax and the drone strike on “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker. Taylor was also the first to expose Alex Jones’ treacherous links to STRATFOR.
Truther.org Legal Disclaimer
Truther.org’s stated purpose is to stop terrorism by drawing unwanted global attention to terror plots prior to their fruition. Terror alerts and warnings made by Truther.org DO NOT necessarily imply that these terror events will transpire in reality but rather that there is a distinct possibility that they may occur based on breaking terror-related news, events and data. Historically speaking, once a false-flag terror plot is exposed (e.g., 2011 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot), it is immediately canceled or postponed (e.g., 2014 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot). State-sponsored acts of terror must have a prior paper trail in order to set-up patsies, prime scapegoats, create plausible deniability, as well as mislead the public from the usual suspects of terror. Please support real citizen journalism and help make terrorism a thing of the past. Blessed are the Peacemakers. Namaste