AUTHOR’S NOTE: Because I, David Chase Taylor, officially applied for political asylum in Switzerland on July 17, 2015, the state-sponsored terror plots and so-called “natural disasters” I expose rarely come to fruition. In short, the Swiss CIA does not want to afford me any more credibility or publicity than they have to, lest they turn me into a modern-day prophet. They also do not want to provide yet another open-and-shut case as to why I deserve political asylum. For those wondering why I would apply for political asylum in Switzerland, know this: a) I originally applied for asylum in Switzerland on March 8, 2011, roughly 2-years before I discovered that Switzerland was harboring the CIA; and b) the CIA has historically not shat where it eats in Switzerland. That being said, the CIA has now been exposed for the first time in history and may try and assassinate me Switzerland, especially since I have decifered the code (i.e., the Davinci Code) which is used by Greenland to plot terror attacks in the underworld via the CIA, hence the long list of foiled terror attacks and timely Truther.org terror alerts.
ISIS ENDGAME: How & Why the CIA Created ISIS as Cover for Nuclear and Biological Terror Attacks
BREAKING NEWS: CERN Is Secret Entrance to Subterranean CIA Headquarters Located Beneath Lake Geneva in Switzerland
SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Based on breaking news and events, it appears that the Obama administration (at the behest of CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva) is once again plotting an attack on American colleges, community colleges, universities and/or institutions of higher learning.
The impending wave of collegiate terror will likely scapegoated onto so-called domestic terrorists such as the Bundy Militia, and/or Islamic terrorists which were allegedly inspired by state-sponsored terror groups such as Al Shabaab, Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc.
Exactly what type of collegiate terror is planned is not known, but a 9/11-style attack, bio-chemical attack, Virginia Tech-like gun-related massacre, conventional bombing, suicide bombing, and/or a made-for-TV siege and hostage crisis are the most likely terror scenarios.
A 9/11-style attack may come from Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 which was explicitly hijacked by CIA on March 8, 2014, in order to execute a surprise WMD attack. Flight MH370 could also be used to transport hundreds of ISIS terrorists from Iraq, Jordan and Syria into an NCAA campus within the United States.
There is also the possibility that the CIA may execute a so-called “accident” or “natural disaster” at a collegiate campus (e.g., building collapse, fire, gas explosion, melee, stampede, vehicle manslaughter attack, etc.) which would inevitably kill and terrorize scores of college students.
In what appears to be the latest collegiate terror target, it was reported on back on June 1, 2016, that UCLA (University of California at Los Angeles) suffered a bomb threat, lockdown and shooting, all on the same day. To think that the three events are somehow un-related is absolutely absurd.
In other words, aside from the alleged murder-suicide which killed a professor who by all accounts was a genius, a bomb threat ended a Milo Yiannopoulos event on campus at UCLA and the subsequent lockdown of the UCLA campus involved over 400 FBI and SWAT officers.
Whether the timely bomb threat, shooting and subsequent lockdown provided the necessary cover for the installation of weapons and/or explosives within the UCLA campus of nearby parts of Los Angeles is not known, but it’s highly likely. Said weapons and/or explosives could be utilized at a later date in a coordinated state-sponsored terror attack.
As evidenced herein, the Swiss CIA has created a narrative in the media for both a domestic race war-like collegiate attack as well as a jihad-related collegiate attack by Islamic terrorists. Which type of patsies will be scapegoated by the CIA is not yet known as it is dependent on the given political climate.
In what appears to be pre-NCAA bio-terror attack programing, it was reported on August 24, 2015, that Kutztown University was evacuated after 19 students became sick from fumes. The incident was likely staged or fabricated in order to foreshadow an NCAA-related bio-attack.
In what appears to be pre-domestic race war terror attack programming for U.S. colleges and universities, it was reported on November 18, 2015, that the University of Vermont held a privileged led retreat for students who ‘self-identify as white’.
That same day, November 18, 2015, it was reported that a Maryland college closed its campus indefinitely amid a hunt for a student with a gun. The notion that an entire university would shut down for such a minor incident is highly suspicious and was likely done in order to foreshadow collegiate terror.
Lastly, in what appears to be pre-college bio-terror attack programing, the BBC published a report on November 18, 2015, entitled “Smallpox General in US University Row”. Needless to say, a collegiate smallpox or anthrax attack appears imminent.
TOP TERROR TARGETS:
1. NCAA Schools
2. Community Colleges
3. Private Colleges & Universities
4. Trade Schools
5. Other Institutions of Higher Learning
FLASHBACK: Umpqua Community College Massacre
Back on September 24, 2015, Truther.org published a terror warning in respect to an impending attack on an NCAA-related school. Less than 24-hours after the terror warning expired on October 1, 2015, a gunman killed 9 people at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon. The horrific attack has all the earmarks of a false-flag operation (e.g., U.S. military gunman with British citizenship, U.S. military hero, ATF immediately on scene, etc.). As evidenced, the attack was crafted around the Truther.org terror alert in that the CIA was very careful to: a) let the terror warning officially expire, and b) execute an attack on a non-NCAA-related school, hence the attack on a community college.
FLASHBACK: Delta State University Terror Attack Foiled
In the aftermath of the September 14, 2015, Truther.org report entitled “Obama Plotting September Virginia Tech-Like Race War Massacre”, it was reported that same day, September 14, 2015, that a manhunt was underway for a killer at Delta State University in Mississippi. A day later on September 15, 2015, the Delta State University instructor suspected of killing his partner and another professor in reportedly committed suicide. Needless to say, dead men tell no tales. The three men killed, all of which were government employees, were the evidently the slated gunmen in the foiled terror attack.
NCAA Suicide Bomber Attack
The notion of an NCAA-related suicide bombing was first identified back in March of 2006 when the Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament was threatened by an internet posting about a suicide attack. According to reports, the FBI and DHS distributed an intelligence bulletin describing the online threat against sporting venues which “described a potential attack in some detail, calling it an efficient way to kill thousands of people using homicide bombers armed with explosives hidden beneath their winter clothing”. Roughly 8-years later on November 12, 2014, a female suicide bomber reportedly killed 1 and injured 7 at college in Nigeria, an apparent preview of NCAA terror to come. Whether the attack was state-sponsored is not known, but it has set the precedent for Islamic suicide bombing at a college nonetheless. More recently, on August 31, 2015, a Kansas man was sentenced to 20 years in prison for plotting a suicide bomb attack at the Wichita airport. Lastly, on September 2, 2015, an Arizona Congressman reportedly mentioned suicide bombers in grade school civics lesson. Needless to say, the latter two incidents were timed to coincident with NCAA-related suicide attacks.
DHS & NCAA Terror Partnership
In an ominous sign that future acts of state-sponsored NCAA terror are being planned, on September 12, 2011, it was revealed that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had officially partnered with the NCAA in a terror partnership publically entitled “If You See Something, Say Something”. According to the report, Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano stated that “Every citizen plays a critical role in identifying and reporting suspicious activities and threats. By expanding the ‘If You See Something, Say Something” campaign we are working together to ensure the safety and security of fans, players, employees, and students”. Roughly 2 months after the DHS and NCAA terror partnership was signed, the Obama administration targeted NCAA basketball with an elaborate Obama assassination “event” during the U.S. military’s “Carrier Classic” in San Diego, California on November 11, 2011.
NCAA Islamic Terror Programming
In order to associate NCAA with Islam—and thereby terror—just prior to a state-sponsored Islamic terror attack on an American college or university, it was reported on January 14, 2015, that a Muslim call to prayer would be chanted every Friday at Duke University. Predictably, the call to prayer was later reneged. In order to provide a timely motive for a revenge-like Islamic terror attack on the University of North Carolina, it was reported back on February 11, 2015, that Chapel Hill at the University of North Carolina was “rocked’” by the killings of 3 Muslim students. In the wake of an NCAA massacre, the attack could be scapegoated onto a Muslim sympathizer or terrorist. In what appears to be more pre-Duke terror attack programming, it was reported back on February 25, 2015, that a satire paper in Michigan listed Duke as the 5th-ranked terrorist organization. The timely propaganda report was published in order to associate Duke (which is located in Durham, North Carolina) with Islamic terror. Roughly 3-months later on May 7, 2015, it was reported that 2 out of the 3 Muslim students killed were shot with a gun held to their head. The report was designed to provide a timely motive for a revenge-like Islamic terror attack on an American college or university. About a month later on June 17, 2015, it was reported that a New York City college student planned to bomb on behalf of ISIS, associating colleges with ISIS just prior to a jihad-related attack. Roughly a month later on July 26, 2015, it was reported that Iraqi forces retook Anbar University from ISIS, further linking ISIS to higher learning just prior to an attack. Lastly, on August 4, 2015, it was reported that an ISIS “lone wolf” terrorist was charged in killing of New Jersey college student. Needless to say, these reports, taken collectively, confirm that the CIA is actively plotting an Islamic-related terror attack on an American college or university.
The latest wave of collegiate-related terror started on October 4, 2014, when Harvard cops were put on alert after hundreds of students received a “shooting’ threat”. Roughly 2-weeks later on October 20, 2014, a California man was charged with killing a Saudi Arabian college student, providing a timely motive for a revenge-like attack by Islamic jihadists. Less than 24-hours later on October 21, 2014, a UNCC student was found dead in a parking garage. Ten days later on October 31, 2014, a UNC nursing student was found dead in her car in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. A day later on November 1, 2014, a fire was reported near the University of Southern Maine in Portland, Maine. According to the report, a total of 5 people were killed in the blaze. The deadly fire was likely set in order to set the precedent for a deadly fire at another NCAA college or university. Three days later on November 3, 2014, a gunman reportedly shot a student at Delaware State University. Considering the alleged victim was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries, it’s likely that the entire incident was staged in order to set the precedent for a deadly NCAA-related massacre. Nine days later on November 12, 2014, female suicide bomber kills reportedly killed 1 and injured 7 at college in Nigeria. Whether the attack was state-sponsored is not known, but it has set the precedent for Islamic-related collegiate terror, possibly in the United States. Two days later on November 14, 2014, an Appalachian State student was reportedly found dead on campus. Five days later on November 19, 2014, a second Appalachian State student was found dead on campus. A day later on November 20, 2014, a gunman allegedly shot three students at Florida State University before being executed by police. Needless to say, NCAA is trending which suggests that a state-sponsored NCAA-related attack is imminent.
Collegiate Terror Trending
Prior to a high-profile collegiate-related terror attack, the world must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. Fraudulent headlines and fabricated events are a slick way of convincing people that yes, it can happen. As evidenced collegiate-related terror is now at an all-time high which suggests that a state-sponsored terror attack at an American college or university is imminent.
2015 Collegiate Terror Timeline:
1. February 23, 2015: 12 students hospitalized after MDMA overdose at Wesleyan University
2. March 8, 2015: Syracuse University track star found dead in Times Square hotel room
3. March 11, 2015: Search was called off for Virginia Tech student who fell overboard on Carnival cruise
4. March 17, 2015: 2 Kentucky students killed and 2 critically injured in a train collision
5. April 13, 2015: North Carolina college employee shot dead
6. April 19, 2015: Three shot at Delaware university cookout
7. April 23, 2015: Dead newborn baby found at Ohio university campus student residence
8. May 7, 2015: Teen killed in Wake Forest officer-involved shooting
9. May 12, 2015: Officials: 2 shot, 1 assaulted near UC Santa Barbara
10. June 16, 2015: 6 Irish students dead, 7 hurt in California balcony collapse
11. June 17, 2015: Authorities: NYC college student planned to bomb on behalf of Islamic State
12. June 20, 2015: Man accused of church killings spoke of attacking college
13. June 17, 2015: Authorities: NYC college student planned to bomb on behalf of Islamic State
14. July 8, 2015: Baltimore shooting: 3 killed, 1 wounded near University of Maryland
15. July 26, 2015: Iraqi forces retake Anbar University from ISIS, officials say
16. July 27, 2015: Police: No injuries, suspect in custody after shots fired at University of Florida
17. August 4, 2015: Accused ISIS ‘lone wolf’ terrorist charged in killing of NJ student
18. August 6, 2015: Santa Barbara Horror Film Featuring College Killer Sparks Backlash
19. August 8, 2015: 19-year-old college football player killed in Texas police shooting
20. August 12, 2015: Police investigating fatal shooting near MIT
21. August 24, 2015: Kutztown University evacuates freshman dorm after 19 become sick from fumes
22. August 27, 2015: Police confront North Dakota students armed with telescope
23. August 27, 2015: All clear given after active shooter situation at Mississippi State
24. August 31, 2015: Student killed in shooting at Savannah State University
25. August 24, 2015: Kutztown University evacuates freshman dorm after 19 become sick from fumes
26. September 2, 2015: 6 injured after Rhode Island university sports facility collapses
27. September 2, 2015: Missing Denison University student found dead
28. September 4, 2015: 2nd attack on University of Arkansas-rented property
29. September 4, 2015: Former Florida A&M University band member gets 4 years in hazing death
30. September 4, 2015: 3 injured in machete attack at University of Arkansas, officials say
31. September 5, 2015: Drone crashes inside stadium just before UK-Louisiana Lafayette kickoff
32. September 6, 2015: New Mexico State bus target of theft during Florida game
33. September 8, 2015: Cal State data breach hits nearly 80,000 students
34. September 12, 2015: Second man set to plead guilty over hanging noose at Ole Miss
35. September 12, 2015: 2 Chinese graduate students dead in NY domestic dispute identified
36. September 14, 2015: One dead, manhunt for killer underway for killer at Delta State University
37. September 15, 2015: 37 fraternity members face charges in hazing death of pledge
38. September 15, 2015: Mississippi instructor suspected of killing partner, professor commits suicide
39. September 16, 2015: Man charged in Virginia student’s death arraigned on charge of killing another
40. September 19, 2015: Riley LaRue, son of former Wake Forest athlete Rusty LaRue, dies
41. September 29, 2015: 2 men arrested in death of UCLA student from fiery apartment
42. September 29, 2015: Georgia’s Isaiah McKenzie accused of making ‘terroristic threats’ at Chili’s
43. October 2, 2015: Oregon college shooting: Gunman kills 9 in Roseburg attack
44. October 2, 2015: Reports of gunman at Virginia Commonwealth University
45. October 4, 2015: Philly universities: FBI warning of ‘unspecified’ threat on Monday
46. October 7, 2015: Colleges in Oregon, Kentucky cancel classes due to threats
47. October 9, 2015: Four frat members shot, one killed at AZ university
48. October 9, 2015: 1 dead, 1 hurt in shooting at TSU housing complex
49. October 12, 2015: New shooting threat on 4chan sends Australian university campus on high alert
50. October 12, 2015: Police release two men after deadly Texas Southern University shooting
51. October 23, 2015: One killed, two hurt in shooting at Tennessee college campus: authorities
52. October 25, 2015: 4 killed in Oklahoma State homecoming parade are named
53. November 5, 2015: Student fatally shot after stabbing 4 at UC Merced
[Does not purport to be a complete list of collegiate-related terror headlines]
About the Author
David Chase Taylor is an American journalist and the editor-in-chief of Truther.org, a state-sponsored terror whistle-blower website. Taylor currently lives in Switzerland where he applied for political asylum on July 17, 2015. Taylor authored The Nuclear Bible, a book credited with foiling a nuclear terror attack upon Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011, and Greenland Theory: Apocalypse Now, a book and website exposing the true power structure of the world, especially in respect to Greenland and its primary proxy state of Switzerland which is coincidentally home to the CIA. Taylor has also published The Bio-Terror Bible, a book and website exposing the global bio-terror pandemic planned for 2015. To date, Taylor has blown the whistle on over 100 state-sponsored terror plots, including the 2012 Democratic National Convention Terror Plot, the 2011 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the 2014 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the Terrorgate Scandal, the 2014 Memorial Day Massacre, the man-made asteroid attack planned for 2015, and the drone strike which killed “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker. Taylor was also the first to expose Alex Jones’ treacherous links to STRATFOR and is noted for the 10 reasons why the Rosetta Comet landing was a hoax.
Truther.org Legal Disclaimer
Truther.org’s stated purpose is to stop terrorism by drawing unwanted global attention to terror plots prior to their fruition. Terror alerts and warnings made by Truther.org DO NOT necessarily imply that these terror events will transpire in reality but rather that there is a distinct possibility that they may occur based on breaking terror-related news, events and data. Historically speaking, once a major false-flag terror plot is exposed, it is immediately canceled, postponed, or reworked (e.g., the 2011 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the 2014 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the 2014 Freedom Tower Nuclear Terror Plot, etc.). State-sponsored acts of terror must have a prior paper trail in order to set-up patsies, prime scapegoats, create plausible deniability, and mislead the public from the usual suspects of terror which work at the behest of the CIA in Switzerland. Please support real citizen journalism and help make terrorism a thing of the past. Blessed are the Peacemakers. Namaste