AUTHOR’S NOTE: Because I, David Chase Taylor, officially applied for political asylum in Switzerland on July 17, 2015, the state-sponsored terror plots and so-called “natural disasters” I expose rarely come to fruition. In short, the Swiss CIA does not want to afford me any more credibility or publicity than they have to, lest they turn me into a modern-day prophet. They also do not want to provide yet another open-and-shut case as to why I deserve political asylum. For those wondering why I would apply for political asylum in Switzerland, know this: a) I originally applied for asylum in Switzerland on March 8, 2011, roughly 2-years before I discovered that Switzerland was harboring the CIA; and b) the CIA has historically not shat where it eats in Switzerland. That being said, the CIA has now been exposed for the first time in history. Consequently, they are extremely desperate and may assassinate me Switzerland.
ISIS ENDGAME: How & Why the CIA Created ISIS as Cover for Nuclear and Biological Terror Attacks
BREAKING NEWS: CERN Is Secret Entrance to Subterranean CIA Headquarters Located Beneath Lake Geneva in Switzerland
SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Based on breaking news and events, it appears that the Obama administration (the behest of CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva) is preparing to stage abortion-related terror attacks in America this October 2015.
Future abortion-related targets include but are not limited to: abortion clinics, abortion doctors, anti-abortion protests, U.S. hospitals, Planned Parenthood clinics, pro-abortion protests, state courthouses, the U.S. Capitol Building, and the U.S. Supreme Court Building.
Exactly what type of abortion-related terror attacks are planned for America is not known, but a 9/11-style attack, gun-related massacre, car bombing, conventional bombing, and/or bio-terror attack are the most likely terror scenarios.
Considering that the U.S. states of Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Idaho, Ohio, South Dakota, Tennessee and Texas all have controversial abortion-related legislation pending, they are the most likely to suffer an attack.
In what appears to be pre-9/11 style abortion terror attack programming, the Telegraph published a report on June 22, 2015, entitled “‘Abortion Drone’ to Drop DIY Drugs over Poland to Women”. The CIA-spawned publicity stunt was designed to foreshadow an aerial-related attack on an abortion clinic for women.
Roughly a month later on July 10, 2015, another pre-9/11 style abortion terror attack programming report was published by World entitled “Pro-Abortion Group Plans More Drone Attacks on Pro-Life Countries”. Similarly, the CIA-spawned publicity stunt was designed to foreshadow an aerial-related attack on an abortion clinic.
In order to provide a timely motive for a so-called domestic terror attack against U.S. abortion clinics (possibly by the Black Panther Party), it was reported on August 12, 2015, that Planned Parenthood Clinics were put in Black neighborhoods to “control that population”.
Two days later on August 14, 2015, traitorous Infowars published a report entitled “Democrats’ “Freedom of Choice” Abortion Movement Was Stolen from the Nazis”, providing another timely motive for a so-called domestic terror attack on abortion-related entities.
Roughly 2-weeks later on August 27, 2015, U.S. Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton compared Pro-Life Republicans to terrorists. Clinton states in respect to abortion, “Extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups”.
A week later on September 5, 2015, an arson-related fire occurred at a Planned Parenthood facility in Pullman, Washington. Despite the fact that real arson investigations take weeks to complete, the fire was deemed arson within 24-hours, confirming, albeit in a de facto manner, that the fire was state-sponsored in nature.
Ten days later on September 15, 2015, traitorous Infowars published a report entitled “New Planned Parenthood Video: Official Admits To Selling “Fresh” Aborted Baby Eyes, Hearts And “Gonads””, providing another timely motive for a so-called right-wing attack on Planned Parenthood.
A week later on September 22, 2015, Yahoo News published a report entitled “‘ShoutYourAbortion’ Campaign Explodes on Social Media”, citing an apparent CIA-spawned publicity stunt designed to highlight abortion on an international level just prior to a state-sponsored terror attack.
Seven days later on September 29, 2015, traitorous Infowars published a report entitled “Planned Parenthood Admits Over 86% of Revenues From Abortions”, providing another timely motive for a revenge-like attack on Planned Parenthood.
Lastly, four days later on October 2, 2015, it was reported that an arson-related fire occurred at a Planned Parenthood facility in California. Despite the fact that real arson investigations take weeks to complete, the fire was deemed arson within 48-hours, confirming, albeit in a de facto manner, that the fire was state-sponsored in nature.
Obama & Planned Parenthood
As previously reported, President Barack Obama has gotten quite cozy with the abortion lobby and was even scheduled to deliver the keynote address at the Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s annual fundraising dinner in Washington D.C. back on April 25, 2013. For reasons unknown, Obama suddenly canceled his public pro-abortion speech but still spoke to Planned Parenthood and met with its supports. Obama can’t come off as too pro-choice for he might publically appear to close to abortion-related terror attacks when they happen. By taking a more conservative approach, Obama will look more presidential in the aftermath of abortion attacks when he will play the role of government “peacekeeper”. That being said, Obama was kind enough to provide a potential “motive” for future acts of abortion-related terror when he officially approved the morning-after pill “Plan B” for girls under 17-years old on June 11, 2013. Needless to say, most conservative right-wing Christians in America are “pro-life” and therefor would be 100% against this change in policy by Obama.
Abortion Headlines Trending
Prior to a high-profile abortion-related terror attack the world must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. Fraudulent headlines and fabricated events are a slick way of convincing people that yes, it can happen. As evidenced abortion-related headlines are now at an all-time high which suggests that a state-sponsored terror attack on abortion clinics is imminent.
Latest Abortion Headlines:
1. June 4, 2015: North Carolina lawmakers approve 72-hour abortion waiting period
2. June 8, 2015: Abortions declining in nearly all states, survey finds
3. June 9, 2015: Court upholds key parts of Texas’ strict anti-abortion law
4. June 21, 2015: No Texas Planned Parenthood facilities in works as more restrictions loom
5. June 22, 2015: ‘Abortion drone’ to drop DIY drugs over Poland to women
6. June 26, 2015: Tennessee Abortion Clinics: 2 Locations To Remain Open After Federal Judge’s Order
7. July 2, 2015: Why Texas was wrong on abortion access
8. July 21, 2015: GOP presidential hopeful Walker signs abortion ban
9. July 21, 2015: Second video shows Planned Parenthood doc haggling over price of fetal body parts
10. July 21, 2015: Flashback: Abortion Industry Insider Reveals Quotas, Sexualization of Kids
11. July 21, 2015: Meet the 39 Companies That Donate Directly to Planned Parenthood
12. July 22, 2015: Congresswoman Introduces ‘Defund Planned Parenthood Act’
13. July 22, 2015: Court agrees with tossing strict North Dakota abortion law
14. July 22, 2015: Rand Paul Spearheads Effort to Defund Planned Parenthood
15. July 24, 2015: California attorney general plans to review videos targeting Planned Parenthood
16. July 27, 2015: Paul to try to block Planned Parenthood funding during rare Sunday voting session
17. July 31, 2015: This is How Babies Are Aborted
18. August 3, 2015: Planned Parenthood funding target of Senate Republicans
19. August 3, 2015: Louisiana Cuts Off Planned Parenthood Funding
20. August 3, 2015: Senate fails to advance Planned Parenthood defund effort
21. August 12, 2015: Planned Parenthood Put in Black Neighborhoods to ‘Control That Population’
22. August 14, 2015: Democrats’ “Freedom of Choice” Abortion Movement Was Stolen from the Nazis
23. August 20, 2015: 3 Florida Planned Parenthood clinics to resume abortions despite investigations
24. August 20, 2015: Planned Parenthood Videos Played on Screen Outside Governor’s Mansion
25. August 23, 2015: Massive Planned Parenthood Protests Across US
26. August 27, 2015: Hillary Clinton Compares GOP Pro-Life Candidates to Terrorists
27. September 5, 2015: Washington state Planned Parenthood fire caused by arson, officials say
28. September 29, 2015: Planned Parenthood Admits Over 86% of Revenues From Abortions
29. October 2, 2015: Authorities say Southern California Planned Parenthood fire was arson
30. October 6, 2015: ISIS ‘forced pregnant Yazidi women to have abortions’
31. October 15, 2015: Police search home of abortion doctor after finding fetus parts in car trunk
32. October 19, 2015: Texas cuts off Medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood
33. October 27, 2015: Planned Parenthood doctor appears to admit to partial-birth abortions
[Does not purport to be a complete list of abortion-related headlines]
Army of God (AOG)
Back on January 17, 2013, the Congressional Research Service published a report entitled “The Domestic Terrorist Threat: Background and Issues for Congress”. The report states that “One underground network that supports attacks on abortion clinics is the Army of God (AOG). The loosely structured organization openly promotes anti-abortion violence. However, its members deny that they are terrorists. They also deny that attacks against clinics and abortion providers constitute violent activity, because they see it as “Godly work.” AOG first made headlines with the 1982 kidnapping of an abortion doctor and his wife who ran a clinic in Illinois. Three individuals who claimed membership in AOG were ultimately deemed responsible. AOG reportedly disseminates a manual that is a “how to” for abortion clinic violence which details methods for blockading entrances, attacking with butyric acid, arson, bomb making, and other illegal activities. The manual, which begins with a declaration of war on the abortion industry, contains anti-abortion language as well as anti-government and anti-gay/lesbian language.
Abortion Terror Timeline:
1. July 30, 1994: Two Shot and Killed At Abortion Clinic (Pensacola, FL)
2. May 31, 2009: Abortion Doctor Shot to Death in Church (Wichita, KS)
3. September 9, 2010: Man Charged In Abortion Terror Bomb Plot (Concord, NC)
4. October 24, 2012: Man Stabbed At Protest Outside Planned Parenthood (Grants Pass, OR)
5. January 5, 2012: Man Arrested, Charged In Abortion Clinic Fire (Pensacola, FL)
6. May 25, 2012: FBI Investigating Abortion Clinic Violence as Domestic Terrorism (Atlanta, GA)
7. April 11, 2013: Religious Man Damages Planned Parenthood Building (Bloomington, IN)
8. June 15, 2013: Pro-Choice Irish Politician Receives Death Threat (Waterford, Ireland)
9. June 20, 2013: Arson Threat to Pro-Choice Irish Politician (Dublin, Ireland)
10. September 4, 2015: Arson fire at Planned Parenthood clinic (Pullman, WA)
11. October 2, 2015: Authorities say Planned Parenthood fire was arson (Thousand Oaks, CA)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of abortion-related terror headlines]
DHS: Anti-Abortionists Potential Terrorists
In a calculated bid to divide America between pro-life and pro-choice, the U.S. government has now lumped anti-abortion activists in with domestic terrorists. Back on July 5th, 2012, it was reported that the Department of Homeland Security funded a report fingering anti-abortion groups as potential terrorists. The report, which attributes the greatest share of violence over the last 40 years to “single issue” organizations, mentions “anti-abortion” groups as the first of only four examples: “anti-abortion, anti-Catholic, anti-nuclear, anti-Castro.” The report entitled, “Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970 to 2008”, concludes that single issue groups had perpetrated more atrocities over a longer period of time than “extreme left-wing,” “extreme right-wing,” “religious,” or “ethno-nationalist” terrorists. Needless to say, the DHS report has essentially set up the anti-abortion crowd for future acts of domestic terror against abortion clinics. Whether or not they will succeed in their quest is not known, but the plan has already been put in place.
Thinktank Foreshadows Abortion Terror
In a July 19, 2013, report entitled “Al Qaeda Terrorist Threat Is Growing”, Sebastian Gorka, a counterterrorism expert and military affairs fellow with the Foundation for Defense for Democracies, indirectly foreshadows impending abortion clinic bombings. Gorka, who is also a professor of U.S. national security at Georgetown University, wrote in an email that “The rest of the national security mission in counterterrorism has been reduced to the amorphous ‘counter violent extremism’ which is of course fallacious since as a nation we are not threatened by general violent extremism – Basque separatists or abortion clinic bombers – but a specific brand of religious extremism: global jihad”. As is par for the state-sponsored terror course, intelligence ops leak like Gorka leak general information about a type of attack just prior to that act of terror materializing in the real world. This is done in order to: a) terrorize the populace, b) build the reputation of the leaker, c) exponentially increase the terrorizing effect of the attack, and d) plant the notion of government culpability in the attack with the hopes of garnering a domestic backlash.
About the Author
David Chase Taylor is an American journalist and the editor-in-chief of Truther.org, a state-sponsored terror whistle-blower website. Taylor currently lives in Switzerland where he applied for political asylum on July 17, 2015. Taylor authored The Nuclear Bible, a book credited with foiling a nuclear terror attack upon Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011, and Greenland Theory: Apocalypse Now, a book and website exposing the true power structure of the world, especially in respect to Greenland and its primary proxy state of Switzerland which is coincidentally home to the CIA. Taylor has also published The Bio-Terror Bible, a book and website exposing the global bio-terror pandemic planned for 2015. To date, Taylor has blown the whistle on over 100 state-sponsored terror plots, including the 2012 Democratic National Convention Terror Plot, the 2011 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the 2014 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the Terrorgate Scandal, the 2014 Memorial Day Massacre, the man-made asteroid attack planned for 2015, and the drone strike which killed “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker. Taylor was also the first to expose Alex Jones’ treacherous links to STRATFOR and is noted for the 10 reasons why the Rosetta Comet landing was a hoax.
Truther.org Legal Disclaimer
Truther.org’s stated purpose is to stop terrorism by drawing unwanted global attention to terror plots prior to their fruition. Terror alerts and warnings made by Truther.org DO NOT necessarily imply that these terror events will transpire in reality but rather that there is a distinct possibility that they may occur based on breaking terror-related news, events and data. Historically speaking, once a major false-flag terror plot is exposed, it is immediately canceled, postponed, or reworked (e.g., the 2011 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the 2014 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the 2014 Freedom Tower Nuclear Terror Plot, etc.). State-sponsored acts of terror must have a prior paper trail in order to set-up patsies, prime scapegoats, create plausible deniability, and mislead the public from the usual suspects of terror which work at the behest of the CIA in Switzerland. Please support real citizen journalism and help make terrorism a thing of the past. Blessed are the Peacemakers. Namaste