SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Because the ISIS-spawned bio-terror attack on the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil has been successfully thwarted to date, the CIA may resort to “Plan B” in their quest to terrorize the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the approximately 1 billion people who will be watching it on television.
Based on breaking news and events, it appears that the CIA-funded guerilla army/terrorist group known as FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia) may attack the Brazil vs. Colombia game at 4:00 PM (EST) on July 4, 2014. FARC could attack the stadium, the Brazilian players, or Brazilian television stations.
In order to connect FARC with the 2014 FIFA World Cup prior to an attack for which they will be scapegoated, it was reported on June 11, 2014, that FARC urged on the Colombian national team in its return to World Cup. That same day, June 11, 2014, FARC wrote an open letter of support to Colombia’s World Cup team. Needless to say, these reports were deigned to show that FARC is intimately involved with the World Cup, making a FARC attack all the more believable.
In the event that Brazilian television stations are targeted, the attack will likely involve a lengthy hostage standoff which would be broadcast “live” internationally. The notion of television-related violence in Brazil was first identified on April 10, 2014, when a woman was mugged on live TV in Brazil after a thief tried to steal her gold necklace. Roughly 2 months later on June 13, 2014, the ITV studio in Brazil was attacked by protesters during Brazil v Croatia, a potential preview of things to come.
Aside from the plethora of FARC-related terror headlines (see below), recent headlines surrounding the country of Colombia and the 2104 FIFA World Cup suggests that a terror attack of some kind is imminent. For example, on June 16, 2014, World Cup celebrations in Colombia killed 10 people. Roughly 2-weeks later on June 29, 2014, a woman was murdered after the Colombian team’s World Cup victory. Lastly, on July 3, 2014, CNN published a report entitled “World Cup: Colombia Remembers Murdered Escobar ahead of Brazil Test”, ultimately consummating the terms “murder”, Escobar” and “World Cup” in the same headline, an ominous sign that a Colombia-related attack is imminent.
Although a Colombia-related 2104 FIFA World Cup terror attack will be scapegoated onto FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia), it will no doubt be executed by Blackwater terrorists who are currently stationed in Brazil. Needless to say, revenge attacks by FARC would likely transpire shortly thereafter, potentially sparking a bloody war in Brazil and South America.
Should a massacre, kidnapping or hostage crisis take place during the 2014 FIFA World Cup, chances are it will be scapegoated onto the state-sponsored paramilitary terror arm known as FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia), the world’s oldest guerrilla army. Shortly after Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos was re-elected in May, it was reported on June 7, 2014, that the government of Colombia and FARC had reached an historic breakthrough in peace talks. Similar to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, so-called “peace talks” generally precede acts of war or state-sponsored terror. In other words, the peace talks imply that the Columbian government and FARC are in a war, one which is about to go hot. Despite the public persona of peace talks, recent headlines suggest that a full-scale war between the government of Colombia and FARC is now in progress (see below). Since FARC has suffered a number of setbacks in the month of alone (e.g., cocaine laboratories destroyed, FARC guerrilla commander killed, explosives caches destroyed, 7 FARC camps destroyed, etc.), they will likely execute revenge attacks, just as they did on June 20, 2014, when they attacked an oil pipeline in Colombia. One potential FARC target is the U.S. Men’s National Team, simply because of President Obama’s open support of President Santos and the U.S. men’s soccer team. Interestingly, on June 20, 2014, it was revealed that Colombia has 1,500 troops station in the United Arab Emirates. What exactly these troops are doing in the Middle East is not known, but it’s highly likely that they are receiving so-called “anti-terror” training, meaning that they are learning how to execute false-flag terror attacks. In order to link FARC with the 2014 World Cup just prior to an attack, it was reported on June 11, 2014, FARC urged on the Colombian national team in its return to World Cup. Also on June 11, 2014, FARC wrote an open letter of support to Colombia’s World Cup team, showing the world that they are intimately involved with the World Cup.
Colombia-FARC War Headlines:
1. June 9, 2014: FARC admits responsibility for kidnapping 9-year-old girl in southwest Colombia
2. June 10, 2014: Colombia: 2 suspected FARC-run cocaine laboratories destroyed
3. June 15, 2014: FARC guerrilla commander dies in fighting in Colombia
4. June 16, 2014: World Cup celebrations kill 10 in Colombia
5. June 17, 2014: Colombian Army destroys ‘FARC’ explosives caches
6. June 19, 2014: Colombia Army dismantles 7 FARC camps
7. June 20, 2014: Colombia oil pipeline attack causes forest blaze
[Does not purport to be a complete list of FARC-related violence]
South American Hostage Terror
South America has been a recent hotbed for kidnappings and hostage crises, making a similar attack during the 2014 FIFA World Cup all the more likely. For example, on May 17, 2014, it was reported that Brazilian prisoners took over 120 hostages during an attempted prison break. Roughly a month later on June 9, 2014, it was reported that FARC admitted responsibility for kidnapping a 9-year-old girl in southwest Colombia. Three days later on June 12, 2014, the BBC published a report which stated that, “Last year, a leader of the Sao-Paulo-based criminal organization, First Command of the Capital or PCC, was recorded issuing threats of kidnappings involving tourists and bomb attacks. The PCC said it would target the World Cup if its members were transferred to jails with higher security levels than the ones they are currently locked up in.” Roughly 72-hours later on June 15, 2014, it was reported that Ronaldo has 50 bodyguards, 2 armored vehicles and the protection of the Portuguese army, something he wouldn’t need if player were not under the threat of attack. Needless to say, in the wake of a World Cup-related kidnapping and/or hostage crisis, the CIA has at least two groups (e.g., FARC and the PCC) to scapegoat for the attack.
TV Terror Trending
Prior to an unprecedented TV-related terror attack at the 2014 FIFA World Cup, the world must be psychologically programmed through fraudulent headlines and fabricated events that yes, it can happen. As evidenced, TV-related terror is currently trending at an unprecedented level which suggests that a state-sponsored terror attack on a TV-station is imminent.
TV Terror Timeline:
1. April 10, 2014: Woman is mugged on live TV in Brazil when thief tries to snatch gold necklace
2. April 15, 2014: Manhattan Beach Studios Evacuated Due to Bomb Threat
3. April 19, 2014: Man in custody after threat at L.A. Times building
4. April 20, 2014: Gunmen target prominent Pakistani news anchor Hamid Mir
5. May 14, 2014: Man charged with attempted murder in Maryland TV station crash
6. May 22, 2014: Military coup in Thailand: Constitution suspended, all TV & radio broadcasts halted
7. May 23, 2014: Pills possible factor in Fox News anchor’s arrest
8. May 29, 2014: ‘War is a plague’: Donetsk students’ pacifist song leaves TV anchor in tears on air
9. May 31, 2014: Turkish cops harass CNN reporter on air
10. June 6, 2014: ‘Blindfolded, brought to knees’: Russian Zvezda TV crew abducted near Slavyansk
11. June 7, 2014: Russian TV crew handed over to Ukraine’s Security Service for ‘spying on checkpoint’
12. June 13, 2014: Car crashes into CNN headquarters in Atlanta
13. June 17, 2014: Russian television reporter killed in Ukraine
14. June 17, 2014: Reporter’s purse swiped from TV truck – near police HQ
15. June 22, 2014: Suspect Shown on Chinese TV Confessing to Ax Attack
16. June 26, 2014: Syria TV actress killed by shell: state media
17. July 22, 2014: Knife-wielding man arrested at ‘GMA’ studios, wanted to ‘kill Michael Strahan’
[Does not purport to be complete list of headlines or events]
Blackwater in Brazil
Although FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia), Columbian drug cartels, Mexican drug cartels, or Venezuelan terrorists may be involved in a 2014 FIFA World Cup terror attack, the privately funded terrorist group formerly known as Blackwater will likely be on the ground to coordinate the attacks and tie up any loose ends should things get messy. Interestingly, on April 29, 2014, it was revealed that Blackwater is providing expertise and security training for Brazilian security forces. Translation: Blackwater is in Brazil drilling various terror attack scenarios which are scheduled to take place prior to July 13, 2014. A spokesperson for the U.S. government stated that “nearly $2.2 million [was spent] in the last two years in cooperation with Brazilian police forces on security for mega-events”. Interestingly, on June 18, 2014, it was revealed that a trial is revisiting the 2007 Blackwater shootings, potentially providing a timely form of black-mail if Blackwater refuses to comply with their orders. In other words, with a lawsuit hanging over their head, Blackwater brass will obey whatever orders are given to them by the CIA.
About the Author
David Chase Taylor is an American journalist and the editor-in-chief of Truther.org. Taylor currently lives in Zürich, Switzerland where he has applied for political asylum after the release of The Nuclear Bible, a book credited with foiling a state-sponsored nuclear terror attack upon Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011. Taylor has also authored The Bio-Terror Bible, a book and website exposing the global bio-terror pandemic planned for 2014. To date, David Chase Taylor has blown the whistle on over 100 state-sponsored terror plots, including the 2012 Democratic National Convention Terror Plot, the man-made asteroid attack planned for 2014, and the drone strike which killed “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker. Taylor was also the first to expose Alex Jones’ treacherous links to STRATFOR.
Truther.org Legal Disclaimer
Truther.org’s stated purpose is to stop terrorism by drawing unwanted global attention to terror plots prior to their fruition. Terror alerts and warnings made by Truther.org DO NOT necessarily imply that these terror events will transpire in reality but rather that there is a distinct possibility that they may occur based on breaking terror-related news, events and data. Historically speaking, once a false-flag terror plot is exposed (e.g., 2011 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot), it is immediately canceled or postponed (e.g., 2014 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot). State-sponsored acts of terror must have a prior paper trail in order to set-up patsies, prime scapegoats, create plausible deniability, as well as mislead the public from the usual suspects of terror. Please support real citizen journalism and help make terrorism a thing of the past. Blessed are the Peacemakers. Namaste
10 MOST WANTED CIA TERROR ATTACKS (July, 2014):
1. D.C. Coup Attack (White House, U.S. Capitol, U.S. Supreme Court)
2. ISIS Bio-Terror Attack on 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil
3. Islamic Attack & Prison Break at Guantanamo Bay (GITMO)
4. Islamic Terrorist Invasion of the Continental United States
5. Sports-Related Terror Attack (MLB, NCAA, NASCAR, UFC)
6. Domestic Terror Attack & Siege of CNN Center in Atlanta, Georgia
7. ISIS Terror Attack & Siege of U.S. Embassy in Iraq
8. Bio-Chemical or Nuclear Terror Attack Via Flight MH370
9. ISIS Spawned 9/11-Style Terror Attack in the United States
10. Assassination “Event” Featuring President Barack Obama