Download & Forward PDF
David Chase Taylor
January 3, 2015
SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Back on December 10, 2013, Truther.org published a terror warning in respect to a man-made asteroid attack from the alleged comet known as ISON. Less than 24-hours later, comet ISON was officially declared dead by NASA.
Although the brazen attack was ultimately thwarted, the plot to terrorize humanity with a man-made asteroid is unfortunately alive and well. Based on breaking news and events, namely the 23 asteroids, comets, fireballs, meteoroids and meteorites (see list below), which have entered Earth’s orbit within the last year, another man-made asteroid attack now appears imminent.
Aside from the plethora of space rock attack propaganda (see below) which has been disseminated by the government and media, CNN reported on May 27, 2014, that a giant asteroid is possibly on a collision course with Earth. The report was uploaded onto CNN’s iReport in order to further acclimate the public to the notion of an asteroid attack.
After CNN’s asteroid story went viral on the internet, television and social media, NASA confirmed on May 28, 2014, that an asteroid is not on a collision course with Earth. By working in tandem, CNN and NASA were able to spread the false notion of an asteroid attack globally by first claiming that it was true and then quickly stating it was a hoax.
When the European Space Agency (ESA) allegedly landed the Philae spacecraft on the 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko comet which was reportedly traveling 84,000 MPH, it was a publicity stunt designed to program the masses for the impending asteroid attack. The November 12, 2014, comet landing is completely debunked in the Truther.org report entitled “10 Reasons Why the Rosetta Comet Landing was a Hoax”.
If and when a Doomsday asteroid strikes planet Earth, it will most likely land in the Pacific Ocean and the so-called Ring of Fire, causing earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes. The man-made asteroid would never strike land because there it could be located, examined and tested by scientists for its authenticity. This obviously cannot be allowed to happen so it must quickly sink into the abyss of the ocean never to be seen again.
Coincidentally, Yahoo News published a report on January 2, 2014, entitled “Are Ocean Asteroid Impacts Really a Serious Threat?” According to the report, “If a space rock were to hit the Earth at just the right location in the oceans, it could cause massive waves that could inundate U.S. coastlines”. Translation, the asteroid would cause tsunamis around the world, killing millions.
Asteroid 2005 YQ96
In an Express report from January 1, 2014, entitled “Scores of Giant Asteroids on Course to Hurtle Past Earth within the Month, NASA Reveals”, the next slated man-made asteroid was evidently revealed. The shocking report stated that the next big asteroid to pass Earth is entitled 2005 YQ96. The 490-meter wide asteroid, which is allegedly hurtling through space at more than 30,000 miles per hour, is due on January 3, 2014. Whether or not this is the Doomsday asteroid is not known, but it’s theoretically possible.
Space Rock Activity at All-Time High
Reports in respect to asteroids, comets, fireballs, meteors, meteorites and streaking lights are currently at an all-time high. This phenomenon commenced on November 28, 2013, just prior to the slated arrival of the man-made comet ISON on December 10, 2013. This sudden influx of space rocks confirms that there is a concerted agenda to develop a believable asteroid narrative prior to an unprecedented and earth changing Doomsday asteroid-like attack.
2013-2014 Space Rock Timeline:
1. November 28, 2013: Meteor confirmed as cause of loud boom in Quebec, Ontario
2. December 29, 2013: Blinding fireball meteor caught on CCTV shooting across night sky
3. February 13, 2014: Mysterious fireball in the sky caught on camera
4. February 24, 2014: Biggest meteor ever recorded hits Moon
5. March 4, 2014: 98-foot asteroid flashes between moon and Earth within 24 hours
6. March 19, 2014: Asteroid 163 Erigone blots out star
7. April 3, 2014: Meteorite narrowly misses Norwegian skydiver
8. April 21, 2014: Dazzling Meteor Fireball Streaks Across the Sky in Northern Russia
9. May 3, 2014: Bus-Size Asteroid Buzzes Earth, Comes Closer Than the Moon
10. May 5, 2014: Bright daytime meteor seen over Canada and U.S. Northeast
11. May 16, 2014: Australia: Flaming Ball Falls from Sky and Crashes ‘Like a Bomb’
12. May 24, 2014: Comet to pass by Earth closely after meteor shower
13. June 6, 2014: Enormous ‘Beast’ Asteroid to Fly Past Earth on Sunday
14. July 11, 2014: Mystery ‘meteor’ burning over Australian sky baffles eyewitnesses
15. September 8, 2014: Large space object slams Nicaragua’s capital as asteroid passes Earth
16. September 8, 2014: Great balls of fire: Meteor illuminates Spanish skyline
17. September 12, 2014: Strange Streak Of Light In San Francisco Area Sky on Friday Morning
18. September 15, 2014: ‘Fireball’ reported along East Coast Sunday night
19. October 9, 2014: Man Believes Debris Fell From Sky Onto Secaucus
20. November 3, 2014: Meteor streaks over eastern US Monday night
21. November 9, 2014: Fireball lit up Texas sky, residents say; was caught on camera
22. November 18, 2014: Massive flash over Russia’s Urals stuns locals & scientists
23. December 30, 2014: Huge fireball lights up East Coast
[Does not purport to be a complete list of space activity]
I. ASTEROID ATTACK SET-UP:
1.1: Surprise Asteroid Attack
In order to gain plausible deniability in the aftermath of Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid strike, NASA has created a media narrative whereby they will be “taken by surprise” when an alleged space rock suddenly appears out of the east, directly in the Sun’s glare. This is likely why reports on ISON were so ambiguous since ISON’s all alleged trip around the sun. An indication of exactly how this particular scenario would play out occurred on March 7, 2013, when it was reported that an asteroid the size of a city block would pass Earth that weekend. According to the report, “The asteroid was only discovered Sunday because search telescopes can’t find objects of that size until they get close.” Wikipedia further stated that the “2013 ET is a Near-Earth asteroid that was discovered on March 3, 2013, six days before its closest approach to Earth”. If and when the Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid hoax is finally triggered, the world will likely have only a few days to panic prior to its alleged impact. A few weeks later on March 21, 2013, it was revealed that White House science adviser John Holdren reportedly wanted to put “an infrared telescope in a Venus-like orbit to spot asteroids that can’t be seen from the ground because they’re lost in the Sun’s glare” and that “the Chelyabinsk meteorite was exactly that kind of meteor, which came in from a direction that Earthbound telescopes can’t look in.” Bolden then stated, “If [the asteroid] is coming in three weeks…pray”. The January 10, 2013 propaganda report by Forbes entitled, “We Probably Wouldn’t Even See A Doomsday Asteroid Until It Was Too Late” indicates that the sneak attack by a wayward asteroid, comet or meteoroid is in fact part of the working Doomsday space terror script. The notion of a rogue asteroid was recently highlighted in a January 19, 2014 report entitled, “NASA says Mars Mystery Rock ‘Appeared’ from Nowhere”. Eleven days later on January 31, 2014, Christian Science Monitor published a report entitled, “Going Rogue could be the Norm for Asteroids, say Astronomers”. Although these reports were not directly made in respect to asteroids per se, they do confirm that a “surprise” asteroid attack is in play.
1.2: Asteroid Hunter Lost
If and when a Doomsday asteroid strikes Earth, government agencies like NASA will need plausible deniability to excuse their gross maleficence. Coincidentally, on September 10, 2013, it was reported that NASA conveniently lost contact with the comet-hunting Deep Impact spacecraft sometime between August 11 and August 14, 2013. This news was confirmed yet again 11 days later on September 21, 2013, when it was reported that NASA had officially closed the books on the most-traveled comet-hunter in history due to a “software bug” which subsequently cut off communication with the 9-year old spacecraft. The timely loss of the world’s greatest comet hunter suggests that the space attack depicted in “Deep Impact” (1998), a film (see trailer) about an apocalyptic asteroid strike on Earth, is now imminent. As of August 14, 2013, NASA is conveniently and officially blind to incoming Earth threatening asteroids, comets or meteoroids. In order to pretend that there is a real asteroid problem and that they are actively trying to thwart an impending asteroid attack, a number of propaganda reports have been disseminated in order to give governments and their respective space programs the excuses they will need in the aftermath of an asteroid attack that kills millions.
1.3: “Chelyabinsk” Asteroid Beta-Test
In what appears to have been a beta-test for an impending Doomsdays asteroid, comet, o meteoroid strike, on February 15, 2013, a small asteroid struck in Chelyabinsk, Russia, allegedly injuring 1,500 people. This suspicious event was made even stranger because it happened on the same day that the asteroid known as “2012 DA14” flew by within 17,200 miles of Earth. According to Wikipedia, the Chelyabinsk asteroid was the largest known object to have entered Earth’s atmosphere since the 1908 Tunguska event, and it’s the only asteroid to date which has caused a large number of injuries. The “Chelyabinsk” event appears to have been nothing more than a staged beta-test to assess the hoax-ability of a future Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid. Although this alleged asteroid strike was completely unexpected, there were numerous video cameras shooting its entry from almost every conceivable angle (all of which were recovered, downloaded, uploaded, edited, produced, uploaded again and broadcast within minutes of the event on February 15, 2013). The fake asteroid also appeared to burn out prior to ever hitting the ground, making the hoax even easier to pull off. A year later on February 15, 2013, it was reported that “conspiracy theorists” have claimed that the Russian meteorite was shot down by a military missile. Like most intelligence reports, the information was presented backwards. The reality is that the Chelyabinsk Asteroid was most likely a missile itself, albeit a doctored one designed to look like a meteorite. In order to rehash the Russian meteorite narrative just prior to an impending asteroid strike, it was reported on November 19, 2013, that a new meteor has once again struck Russia.
2.2: “Chelyabinsk” Asteroid Odds: 1 in 100 Million
Aside from the question posed in the headline “Where Exactly Did The Russian Meteor Come From?”, there are other pressing questions in respect to Chelyabinsk asteroid of February 15, 2013, that demand answers. What are the chances of 2 major astrological events occurring on the same day? Where these 2 astrological events related to each other? In a February 19, 2013, CNN report entitled “A Meteor And Asteroid: 1 In 100 Million Odds”, the notion that the two events were related was openly dismissed: “…the time between the two events, the Earth moved roughly 300,000 miles, meaning the asteroid and the meteor were in completely different places. So there is no way the meteor and the asteroid are connected. It has to be a coincidence that the two events happened on the same day….the chance of both events happening on any one day are indeed very small…about 1 in 100 million”. As luck would have it, the alleged manifestation of these two mathematically impossible asteroids just happened to coincide with hundreds of propaganda articles warning Earth of an impending asteroid strike.
2.3: Doomsday Asteroid Programming
Hollywood movies blockbusters such as “Armageddon” (1998) (see trailer) and “Deep Impact” (1998) (see trailer) were made with the sole purpose of psychologically preparing humanity for the notion that an asteroid could in fact strike Earth and that its aftermath would be apocalyptic in nature. Although there will likely be plenty of video footage of a Doomsday asteroid, comet or meteoroid striking Earth (people have to see it to believe it), the asteroid will quickly and conveniently disappear beneath the Pacific Ocean, never to be seen again. After all, a Doomsday asteroid will never strike land because there it can be located, examined and tested for its authenticity; that obviously cannot be allowed to happen. The notion of a man-made asteroid or meteor attack was ominously depicted in the “Meteor Strike” card of the Illuminati Card Game (1995). The game was created in order to program the conspiracy minded for upcoming events (e.g., 9/11) as well as to discount their man-made nature in the aftermath.
2.4: Asteroid Attack Propaganda
Prior to a high-profile man-made asteroid attack, the world must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. Fraudulent headlines and fabricated events are a slick way of convincing people that yes, it can happen. As evidenced, space rock-related terror is now at an all-time high which suggests that a man-made asteroid attack is imminent.
Asteroid Propaganda Timeline:
1. April 17, 2014: Astronauts to reveal sobering data on asteroid impacts
2. April 19, 2014: Far More Asteroids Have Hit The Earth Than We Thought, Astronauts Say
3. April 20, 2014: Huge meteor explosion a “wake-up call” to Earth
4. April 21, 2014: Pat Robertson Says Doomsday Asteroid Could Hit Next Week
5. April 23, 2014: Group: Deadly asteroids more frequent than thought
6. April 23, 2014: Nuclear-scale asteroid blasts in atmosphere ’10 times more common’ than thought
7. April 23, 2014: Time-lapse video shows powerful asteroids strike Earth with surprising frequency
8. April 24, 2014: Risk of asteroid hitting Earth higher than thought
9. May 16, 2014: NASA’s Asteroid-Capture Mission May Test New Method to Defend Earth
10. May 27, 2014: Giant Asteroid Possibly on Collision Course with Earth
11. May 28, 2014: An Asteroid Is Not On A Collision Course With Earth, Despite CNN Report
12. October 2, 2014: US stores old nukes…to fight off asteroid threats
13. November 3, 2014: New asteroid discovered that may threaten Earth
14. November 12, 2014: First #CometLanding in history as Rosetta’s Philae lander touches down
15. November 18, 2014: Chelyabinsk meteor #2? Massive flash over Russia
16. November 19, 2014: Experiment confirms meteorite may have brought life to Earth
17. December 3, 2014: Japanese space explorer to blow crater in asteroid
18. December 3, 2014: Scientists call for killer asteroid hunt
19. December 8, 2014: Russian scientist spies mountain-sized asteroid heading our way
[Does not purport to be a complete list of asteroid attack propaganda]
II. THE SPACEX PROGRAM:
2.1: SpaceX Program
Just as asteroid rhetoric and propaganda is reaching an all-time high, the mysterious space program entitled “SpaceX” is working overtime. On May 25, 2012, SpaceX made history as the world’s first privately held company to send a spacecraft to the International Space Station (ISS). Curiously, almost everything SpaceX does, it does wrong, or at least that’s the way the alleged space transport company would like to be publicly perceived. Starting with its launch reported on October 8, 2012, SpaceX was allegedly sent into the wrong orbit because of a booster problem during launch. Four days later on October 12, 2012, the communications satellite flying piggyback aboard a SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket allegedly fell out of orbit and burned up in the atmosphere following another problem during liftoff. Five months later on March 1, 2013, it was reported that SpaceX, allegedly on route to the ISS, ran into thruster trouble shortly after liftoff and consequently missed its docking date with the ISS. These are rocket scientists, not armatures. A truly private company could never afford to do business in such an unprofessional manner further raising suspicions that there is more than meets the eye in respect to SpaceX. On March 21, 2013, it was reported that SpaceX’s “Dragon” supply spacecraft was set to leave the ISS and return to Earth while three new crew members are scheduled to arrive at the ISS shortly. Whatever is going on up there with SpaceX and the ISS is still unknown, but it is anything but kosher. Although only time will tell, it appears that SpaceX may be the private space program set-up to attack Earth with a man-made Doomsday asteroid.
2.2: Space X Grasshopper VTVL Rockets
The fuel cells needed for a man-made asteroid appear to be SpaceX’s Grasshopper VTVL Rockets which have been launched at least 5 times in 2013 in so-called tests. However, since SpaceX has a private launch site in McGregor, Texas, there is no way to confirm just how many Space X-related rockets have been launched into space. While most rockets are designed to burn up in the atmosphere during reentry, SpaceX’s Grasshopper rockets are designed to return intact to the launch pad for a vertical landing so it can be reused for future launches, possibly involving man-made asteroids. According to SpaceX themselves, “Grasshopper … continues SpaceX’s work toward one of its key goals—developing fully and rapidly reusable rockets, a feat that will transform space exploration by radically reducing its cost”. Although the true mission of the Grasshopper program is not public, in the event that a massive man-made asteroid, comet, or meteoroid-like structure was being constructed in space just above the Earth, reusable fuel cells would be needed to project the given object back into the Earth’s atmosphere in a slow, fiery and believable fashion. The command and control exerted over the Grasshopper rockets is quite extraordinary as they can launch and land upright in the exact same fashion. As witnessed on August 14, 2013, when a SpaceX’s Grasshopper test rocket successfully flew sideways, the Grasshopper is essentially a massive remote-controlled rocket that can be directed any which way. This type of fluidity and control would definitely be needed in order to guide a fake Doomsday asteroid or comet across the sky and into the ocean in a manner which does not draw any suspicion by the billions watching around the world with baited breath. As witnessed on November 18, 2013, when NASA’s Atlas V rocket was loaded with 50,000 gallons of liquid oxygen and launched into space, the fuel within this rocket and that of the 10 or so rockets which have launched thus far in 2013 could be used to fuel the man-made Doomsday asteroid. One in space, the rocket fuel could theoretically be transferred and stored in a secondary location such as International Space Station (ISS) for future use. Once the Doomsday asteroid mission was given the official green light, the fuel could then be injected into the 50 or so Grasshopper-like rockets that will likely make up the Doomsday comet. Coincidentally, the Grasshopper VTVL vehicle uses many of the same rocket parts that SpaceX employs for its official spaceflight missions with NASA and the ISS, making the likelihood of collusion on a undercover project such as a man-made asteroid all the more feasible. In a telling sign that a “Deep Impact” strike in the Pacific Rim of Fire is upon us, the official video released by SpaceX of a Grasshopper launch was accompanied by Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire”.
2013 SpaceX Grasshopper Launches
1. March 12, 2013: SpaceX ‘Grasshopper’ Reusable Rocket Breaks Record (McGregor, Texas)
2. April 23, 2013: SpaceX Showcases Grasshopper VTVL Rocket Test (McGregor, Texas)
3. July 9, 2013: SpaceX Grasshopper Reusable Rocket Soars to New Heights (McGregor, Texas)
4. August 14, 2013: SpaceX’s Grasshopper test rocket flies sideways successfully (McGregor, Texas)
5. October 14, 2013: SpaceX Reusable Grasshopper Rocket Climbs to 2,440 Feet (McGregor, Texas)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of launches]
2.3: Asteroid Exhaust
The easiest way to tell if an asteroid is fake is by looking at its vapor trail (or lack thereof) . Because real asteroids are driven by gravity, they has no exhaust or vapor trail. However, in order to program scientists for a fire breathing asteroid, it was reported on January 22, 2014, that the Ceres asteroid vents a water vapor, a laughable notion to be sure. This pseudo-science report was quickly followed by another on March 26, 2014, which stated that astronomers found the first asteroid with rings. Aside from the fact that these finding go against everything known about asteroids, they have been disseminated because a man-made asteroid attack will produce a noticeable exhaust trail. This is because a man-made asteroid is in essence many rockets which have been molded together to look like an asteroid.
2.4: Rocket Launches Trending
Including the aforementioned SpaceX rocket launches, there have been at least 51 other rockets which have taken places in various counties around the world. These launches have involved such entities as the European Space Agency, NASA, SpaceX and Orbital Sciences. What exactly is causing the space rush is not clear, but that fact that these rockets are being launched at an unprecedented rate suggests that there is a sinister plan in the works. If the following reports are to be believed, there are a total of 2 probes, 2 explorers and over 40 satellites which have left planet Earth since September 6, 2013. There have also been at least 6 trips to the alleged International Space Station (ISS) which suggests that the ISS may be the official cover for the black operation that is the man-made Doomsday asteroid.
2013-2014 Space Launches:
1. March 1, 2013: SpaceX Falcon 9 SpaceX CRS-2 Launches to ISS
2. June 14, 2013: SpaceX’s new Falcon 9 v.1.1 test mission launch
3. September 6, 2013: Orbital’s Minotaur V launches LADEE mission
4. September 29, 2013: SpaceX Launches Falcon 9 Rocket on Test Flight
5. November 5, 2013: India launches rocket with Mars satellite
6. November 18, 2013: NASA launches MAVEN on Atlas V rocket to Mars
7. November 20, 2013: Orbital launches 29 satellites into orbit for DOD
8. November 22, 2013:EAS launches 3 satellites to study magnetic field
9. November 25, 2013: Russian rocket transports satellite en route to space station
10. December 1, 2013: China’s Chang’e-3 rocket blasts off carrying moon probe
11. December 4, 2013: SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket lifts off with SES-8 satellite
12. December 6, 2013: U.S. launches Atlas V on classified NROL-39 mission
13. December 27, 2013: SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will light up Florida
14. December 27, 2013: Russia launches upgraded Soyuz rocket
15. January 6, 2014: SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launch successful
16. January 5, 2014: India has successful launch of cryogenic rocket
17. January 9, 2014: Orbital launches rocket to space station after solar scare
18. January 10, 2014: SpaceShip “Two” hits new heights during rocket test
20. January 24, 2014: NASA Launches Relay Satellite Into Orbit
21. February 6, 2014: Russian spaceship docks with International Space Station
22. March 25, 2014: Soyuz Rocket Launches US-Russian Crew toward Space Station
23. April 3, 2014: $518M military weather satellite launches after 15-year wait
24. April 5, 2014: Indian navigation satellite soars into orbit
25. April 14, 2014: SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launch moved to April 14
26. March 25, 2014: Soyuz Rocket Launches New US-Russian Crew Toward Space Station
27. April 3, 2014: $518M military weather satellite launches after 15-year wait
28. April 5, 2014: Indian navigation satellite soars into orbit, step closer to own GPS-like system
29. April 10, 2014: Israel launches cutting-edge satellite to spy on MidEast adversaries
30. April 16, 2014: Weather 40% favorable for Friday’s SpaceX Falcon 9 launch
31. May 15, 2014: Proton-M rocket carrying Russia’s most advanced satellite crashes
32. May 17, 2014: United Launch Alliance rocket brings $245 million GPS satellite into orbit
33. May 22, 2014: ULA Atlas 5 Rocket Launches Classified Satellite Into Space Today!
34. May 28, 2014: French satellite Eutelsat 3B successfully launched from Russian sea platform
35. June 19, 2014: Russian-Ukrainian ‘Satan’ rocket blasts into orbit with 33-satellite load
36. June 25, 2014: NASA to Test Rocket Technologies During Wallops Launch
37. June 26, 2014: Satellite that measures carbon dioxide to launch July 1
38. June 30, 2014: NASA to launch global warming satellite after loss
39. July 2, 2014: Do-over satellite launch called success
40. July 2, 2014: Morning Wallops Launch Ends in a Crash
41. July 9, 2014: Russia test launches first newly designed ‘Angara’ space rocket
42. July 13, 2014: Space station shipment launched from Virginia
43. July 29, 2014: Delta IV rocket vaults off launch pad to orbit
44. August 2, 2014: Atlas V rocket vaults GPS satellite into orbit
45. September 6, 2014: AsiaSat 6 poised to launch atop Falcon 9 rocket this weekend
47. September 15, 2014: NASA ready to Launch ISS-RapidScat on Saturday, September 20th
48. September 24, 2014: India successfully sends ‘MOM’ to Mars
49. October 24, 2014: China’s first ‘moon & back’ mission blasts off
50. October 26, 2014: Spectacular rocket launch on Monday should be visible in NC
51. October 29, 2014: Antares rocket on ISS resupply mission explodes seconds after launch
[Does not purport to be a complete list of rocket launches]
About the Author
David Chase Taylor is an American journalist and the editor-in-chief of Truther.org. Taylor currently lives in Zurich, Switzerland where he is in the process of applying for political asylum after the release of The Nuclear Bible, a book credited with foiling a state-sponsored nuclear terror attack upon Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011. Taylor has also authored Greenland Theory: Apocalypse Now, a book and website exposing the true power structure of the world, as well as The Bio-Terror Bible, a book and website exposing the global bio-terror pandemic planned for 2014. To date, David Chase Taylor has blown the whistle on over 100 state-sponsored terror plots, including the 2012 Democratic National Convention Terror Plot, the man-made asteroid attack planned for 2014, the 10 reasons why the Rosetta Comet landing was a hoax, and the drone strike which killed “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker. Taylor was also the first to expose Alex Jones’ treacherous links to STRATFOR.
READ: If I Am Assassinated, Framed, Kidnapped, Held Hostage, Suicided or Killed via Terror Attack in Switzerland—An Open Letter by Journalist David Chase Taylor
Truther.org Legal Disclaimer
Truther.org’s stated purpose is to stop terrorism by drawing unwanted global attention to terror plots prior to their fruition. Terror alerts and warnings made by Truther.org DO NOT necessarily imply that these terror events will transpire in reality but rather that there is a distinct possibility that they may occur based on breaking terror-related news, events and data. Historically speaking, once a major false-flag terror plot is exposed, it is immediately canceled, postponed, or reworked (e.g., the 2011 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the 2014 Super Bowl Nuclear Terror Plot, the 2014 Freedom Tower Nuclear Terror Plot, etc.). State-sponsored acts of terror must have a prior paper trail in order to set-up patsies, prime scapegoats, create plausible deniability, and mislead the public from the usual suspects of terror which work at the behest of the CIA in Switzerland. Please support real citizen journalism and help make terrorism a thing of the past. Blessed are the Peacemakers. Namaste