SWITZERLAND, Zurich — In the very near future, the Chinese military will launch an unprovoked wave of attacks—starting with the islands of Japan and Hawaii and ending with twin nuclear detonations in the U.S. cities of San Francisco, California and Seattle, Washington.
The Chinese will start their attacks in the East and make their way West with the use of a radar cloaking technology which will render their drones, planes, ships and submarines invisible to U.S. military defense systems. Once in the clear, Chinese subs will likely launch a pair of unmanned drones which will be outfitted to carry nuclear warheads to their respective targets.
Download & Forward PDF
The notion of a Chinese nuclear attack on the United States was openly flaunted on October 31, 2013, when the Chinese government released a nuclear blast map projection for the U.S. cities of Seattle and Los Angeles, after they were struck by Chinese nuclear warheads (see photo below). A few weeks later on December 17, 2013, a Chinese rover diorama showed Europe being nuked, another ominous sign that a Chinese nuclear strike against the West is imminent.
In a move which shows the duplicity of the U.S. government, on December 16, 2013, it was revealed that hundreds (possibly thousands) of armored tanks and trucks are being moved to the West Coast by train (see video). In the aftermath of nuclear attacks in Seattle and San Francisco, a martial law scenario would surly result and therefore U.S. military hardware needs to be on hand prior to the event transpiring in reality.
In order for a nuclear attack to be the most psychologically terrifying, an iconic American landmark must be destroyed (i.e., the Twin Towers on 9/11) in the attack in order to serve as a life-long reminder of that horrific day. Therefore, the cities of Seattle and San Francisco have been chosen due to their storied landmarks (see below). In order to bring unprecedented attention to Hawaii and the Pacific theater just prior to a Chinese attack, President Obama left for a 17-day Hawaiian vacation on December 20, 2013.
Chines Targets (East to West):
Aside from the fact that China openly called for the world to be “de-Americanised” on October 13, 2013, it was revealed a month later on December 12, 2013, that a group of U.S. defense analysts told a prominent House subcommittee that the U.S. military needs a more focused war plan specific to China, especially after China’s declaration of an air defense zone over the East China Sea. A week after this shocking revelation, Chinese hackers reportedly crashed Federal Election Commission website on December 19, 2013, a direct attack on the U.S. and its democratic form of government.
As revealed in previous Truther.org reports (e.g., “Red Dawn Scenario: Chinese Attack On America Imminent” and “Chinese “Kamikaze” Done Attack On Pearl Harbor Hawaii Imminent”), international intelligence agencies have attempted to spark a “doomsday” nuclear conflict between the U.S. and China on multiple occasions. Evidently, they won’t give up until World War III has commenced. This is the second Chinese nuclear terror attack plot which has been identified in 2013. Back on July 30, 2013, a Truther.org report entitled, “Live TV” Cyber-Hijack with “Live” Nuclear Detonation Now Trending”, exposed a nuclear terror plot in which China was slated to hijack the world’s television airwaves just prior to surprise nuclear attacks on the U.S. cities of San Francisco and Seattle. Although this particular nuclear terror plot was canceled due to unwanted media attention, it appears that a redux is now in order.
The notion of an impending “doomsday” was recently highlighted on November 26, 2013, when it was revealed that U.S. spies are worried over the “doomsday” cache stashed by ex-NSA contractor Snowden. As evidenced herein (see below), Snowden is the slated to be scapegoated for the upcoming lapse in U.S. security that will allow for a Chinese attack on America. Roughly a month later on December 18, 2013, the so-called “Doomsday Minister” Harold Camping died at the age of 92. Mr. Camping, an obvious intelligence plant, predicted an American “doomsday” on May 21, 2011, roughly 90 days after the now foiled state-sponsored nuclear terror attack on Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011.
In the aftermath of nuclear detonations in Seattle and San Francisco, the Yellowstone (Caldera) Volcano in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, will predictably erupt. Based on recent headlines (e.g., April 17, 2013: Yellowstone’s Volcano Bigger Than Thought; December 12, 2013: Beneath Yellowstone, a volcano that could wipe out U.S.; and December 18, 2013: Huge Magma Pocket Lurks Beneath Yellowstone Supervolcano), the volcano is quite massive and a major threat to America.
Once the Yellowstone Caldera erupts, the entire West Coast will likely become inundated with a heavy smog. The horrific smog which recently engulfed Singapore was apparently a beta-test for an upcoming nuclear detonation and subsequent fallout in America. A major beta-test was needed to see how people would respond to a massive smog-like change to their environment. Unfortunately, Singapore was the chosen city.
Although the smog will be blamed on nuclear fallout and volcanic ash, the source of the deadly smog will most definitely come from heavy-duty chemtrails delivered by aerial drones 24/7. Coincidentally, on December 13, 2013, the long awaited film entitled “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug” (2013) opened in theaters nationwide. Hollywood’s psychological programming never disappoints. Four days later on December 17, 2013, it was reported that a Chinese hospital opened a smog clinic, a potential preview of things to come.
I. THE SET-UP:
1.1: Chinese Military Drills
Prior to a full-scale war in the Pacific theater between Australia, China, Japan and the U.S., the respective militaries of these countries must exercise and drill the various war scenarios that they will eventually be engaged in. As evidenced, there has been an unprecedented amount of drills on all sides, especially in respect to China. Interestingly, China has executed drills in both Hawaii and California. In the aftermath of a surprise attack on the U.S. by China, these drills, sanctioned by Obama, will be cited as a primary cause for the invasion. It will likely be said that during these drills, the Chinese gathered the necessary information needed for an invasion.
Pacific Theater War Drills:
1. February 7, 2013: US, Japan, Australia Conduct Military Drills Over Pacific
2. April 5, 2013: Japan Will Join US Military Drill In California In June
3. June 9, 2013: Japan Sending Soldiers to US for First Time Amid Tensions with China
4. June 21, 2013: US, Japan Begin Naval Drills Near China
5. June 27, 2013:US-Japan War Games Off The California Coast Imitate Chinese Invasion
6. July 2, 2013: China to join Russia for largest naval drills with foreign partner
7. September 6, 2013: Chinese Military Ships Visit Hawaii for Joint Exercises with US
8. September 26, 2013: Russia, China Hold Large-Scale War Games
9. November 6, 2013: U.S. commander says disaster relief drill with China improves relationship
10. November 14, 2013: Communist Chinese Troops on U.S. Soil for “Exchange” Mission11. December 9, 2013: China holds war games near Korean border
[Does not purport to be a complete list of war drill and exercises]
1.2: The Air Defense Zone
In order to highlight the U.S.-China rift just prior to the start of World War III, it was revealed on November 26, 2013, that U.S. B-52 bombers snubbed China’s new air defense zone during a flyover of the disputed Japanese islands. Two days later on November 28, 2013, China reportedly patrolled the Air Zone over the disputed islands. Two days after that on November 30, 2013, U.S. airlines were publically advised to comply with China’s new defense zone. Although the airlines complied, on December 6, 2013, the U.S. officially refused to recognize new Chinese air defense zone, an obvious ploy to enrage China. Chiming in on December 3, 2013, was Vice President Joe Biden who stated that China’s air zone raises risk of accidents and miscalculations. Whether or not an “accident” or “miscalculation” will lead to world war is not yet known, but the entire Air Defense Zone is a military ploy which was specifically designed to spark an international conflict (i.e., Remember the Maine incident and the Gulf of Tonkin incident, etc.) between the U.S. and China.
1.3: The Ship Incidents
Aside from the aforementioned “Air Defense Zone”, it was reported on December 13, 2013, that a Chinese naval vessel tried to force a U.S. Warship to stop in international waters. Three day later on December 16, 2013, another incident occurred when China’s state media blamed the U.S. for a near collision of two warships. A Christian Science Monitor think-tank report dated December 18, 2013, entitled “Is China’s near miss with US ship the start of a new pattern?” highlights the notion that these type of incidents will only intensify. Predictably, on December 19, 2013, it was revealed that the U.S. has determined that China was ‘irresponsible’ in stand-off at sea. U.S. vs. China ship incidents in the Pacific will likely escalate in a tit-for-tat manner until they spark a nuclear war—exactly what they are designed to do.
1.4: Chinese Tech Advances
Prior to China doing the unthinkable—attacking the United States of America—the Chinese must appear technologically capable of pulling off a “stealth” attack. After all, the Chinese military has to travel roughly 5,396 miles without being seen. Recent reports in respect to China’s alleged scientific advancements indicates that Chinese may have the technical knowhow to attack America. For example, on December 14, 2013, it was reported that China became just the third country to land on moon. Five days later on December 19, 2013m it was reported that China built its fourth Antarctic research base, again showing that China is advancing on all fronts. Regardless of whether the aforementioned reports are actually true, they were disseminated in order to show Chinese is smart enough to execute a stealth attack on America.
1.5: The “Invisibility Cloak”
In order for the Chinese to pull off a “stealth” attack on America, they will have to, at least theoretically speaking, employ some sort of technology which renders America’s defenses useless. Coincidentally, November 12, 2013, it was reported that the University of Toronto demonstrated an active invisibility cloak for the first time. Predictably, less than a month later on December 9, 2013, it was revealed that Chinese scientists are upbeat on development of invisibility cloak that would, in theory, allow the Chinese military to hide objects from view and make them “disappear”. In other words, if and when the Chinese attack America, they will do so due to superior technology which in will in essence have allowed their military equipment to become invisible to American defense systems (e.g., radar, satellites, sonar, etc.). Even worse, on November 19, 2013, it was reported that retired U.S. Navy Capt. Mark Hagerott cited recent reports about sonic computer viruses as one way that hackers could “jump the air gap” and target systems that are not connected to the Internet. In other words, these so called Chinese viruses could attack U.S. military defense systems not connected to the internet, essentially rendering them useless.
1.6: Nuclear Submarine Attack?
Although a direct nuclear missile strike via a Chinese nuclear submarine is always possible, it’s far more likely that a nuclear strike will come from a drone launched from by a submarine. Coincidentally, on October 31, 2013, it was reported that Chinese nuclear submarines are capable of widespread attack on U.S., namely, the cities of Seattle and Los Angeles. Roughly a month later on December 2, 2013, it was reported that a World War II era Japanese mega-submarine was discovered off Hawaii, ultimately rehashing a surprise attack (possibly submarine) on the U.S. from an Asian country. Four days later on December 5, 2013, the U.S. Navy launched a drone from a submerged submarine, ultimately verifying that that a nuclear drone strike from a submerged submarine is at least theoretically possible.
1.7: China’s “Stealth” Drones
If and when Chinese drones execute nuclear strikes against American cities, the drones will have to be stealth drones in order to circumvent U.S. aerial defense systems. Another possibility is that the Chinese may cyber-hijack (commandeer) U.S. drones and arm them with Chinese-made nuclear weapons in order to get them past U.S. defense systems. Based on the following reports, both drone scenarios are possible, at least theoretically speaking. On March 11, 2013, Easton and L.C. Russell Hsiao, researchers at the Project 2049 Institute, stated that “The PLA [China] now fields one of the world’s most expansive UAV [unmanned aerial vehicle] fleets” and that China could consider “plausibly deniable” drone attacks blamed upon mechanical failure or cyberhackers. The drones could act as decoys, use electronic warfare to jam communications and radar, guide missile strikes on carriers, fire missiles at U.S. Navy ships or dive into ships like kamikaze robots. Project 2049 went on to state that China is developing drones such as the rumored “Dark Sword” stealth drone that have low radar profiles to escape radar detection and that Chinese engineers have even begun working on drones that have the software brains to fly in formation, do aerial refueling and takeoff and land autonomously. The report cautions the U.S. military to prepare for the worst-case scenario by hardening its existing air bases in Asia. On March 13, 2013, it was reported that China is building one of the world’s largest drone fleets aimed at attacking the United States in the event of a war. As of November 22, 2013, it was reported that China’s first stealth combat drone has taken its maiden flight.
1.8: U.S. Navy Corrupt
Prior to an unprecedented attack by China against U.S. Navy installations in the Pacific, high-ranking members of the U.S. Navy must appear inept, incapable and downright corrupt. That way, in the aftermath of the attack, one or more of these Navy admirals or commanders can be publically scapegoated for the attacks. Case in point: On November 4, 2013, it was reported that a Navy commander accepted prostitutes and Lady Gaga tickets in bribes; On November 9, 2013, it was reported that U.S. Navy admirals under investigation in widening bribery scandal; On November 28, 2013, it was reported that the Navy suspended business with defense contractor Inchcape Shipping Services over “questionable business integrity”; and on December 6, 2013, it was reported that a U.S. intelligence adviser resigns after work with Chinese firm revealed. Needless to say, these events (of which there are likely more) were orchestrated in order to show that U.S. Navy personal are bribable and corrupt and therefore are susceptible to selling secrets and/or shirking their military duties.
1.9: U.S. Military Vulnerable to Attack
Prior to an unabated attack by China against U.S. military bases in the Pacific (i.e., Okinawa, Japan, Iwo Jima, Japan, and Pearl Harbor, Hawaii), the public must first be led to believe through propaganda and alleged whistleblowers that U.S. military equipment and weapons systems are vulnerable to Chinese cyber-related espionage. That way, in the aftermath of a Chinese invasion whereby U.S. defense systems such as missiles, planes and radars are suddenly rendered useless, the narrative of a Chinese cyber-attack can be floated to the American public and military as the reason for the deadly attack which will surely take America to war. If the following reports are to be believed, Chinese hackers have gained access to U.S. weapons secrets, stole blueprints from Australia’s intelligence agency, stole a number of the latest U.S. weapons, hacked the NSA chairman’s accounts, targeted U.S. missile systems, hacked the Obama campaign, and hacked the head of the Nuclear Security Agency.
Chinese Espionage Headlines:
1. March 29, 2013: Report: China Gained U.S. Weapons Secrets Using Cyberespionage (CNN)
2. May 27, 2013: Chinese Hackers Steal Australian Security Intelligence Blueprints (News.com)
3. May 28, 2013: Pentagon: The Chinese Stole Our Newest Weapons (RT)
4. May 28, 2013: Chinese Infiltrated Top U.S. Weapons Systems, Confidential Report Claims (Fox News)
5. May 28, 2013: Obama Intelligence Agency Chairman Hacked By “Guccifer” (Smoking Gun)
6. May 28, 2013: Report Lists U.S. Weapons Compromised By Chinese Cyberspies (Washington Post)
7. May 29, 2013: Pentagon Aircraft, Missile Defense Programs Target Of China Cyber Threat (Fox News)
8. May 29, 2013: China to Hold Digital War Games (Guardian)
9. May 31, 2013: Hagel Says Chinese Cyberthreats Pose ‘Stealthy’ Danger To US (Fox News)
10. June 5, 2013:China Claims ‘Mountains Of Data’ On Cyber Attacks By US (FT)
11. June 6, 2013: Chinese Hacked Obama, McCain Campaigns, Took Internal Documents (NBC)
12. June 12, 2013: Head of U.S. Nuclear Security Agency Is Hacked By “Guccifer” (Smoking Gun)
[Does not purport to be a complete list of events of headlines]
1.10: U.S. Weapon Systems Compromised by Chinese Hackers
Based on multiple reports, Chinese hackers have compromised numerous U.S. military weapons systems, ultimately making U.S. military personal and equipment vulnerable to a Chinese attack. According to a May 28th, 2013, report by the Washington Post, the following is an “expanded partial list” of compromised DOD system designs and technologies:
I. U.S. System Designs: Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, Patriot Advanced Capability-3, Extended Area Protection and Survivability System (EAPS), F-35, V-22, C-17, Hawklink, Advanced Harpoon Weapon Control System, Tanker Conversions, Long-term Mine Reconnaissance System, Global Hawk, Navy antenna mechanisms, Global Freight Management System, Micro Air Vehicle, Brigade Combat Team Modernization, Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System, USMC Tracked Combat Vehicles, Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T), T700 Family of Engines, Full Authority Digital Engine Controller (FADEC), UH-60 Black Hawk, AMRAAM (AIM-120 Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile), Affordable Weapons System, Littoral Combat Ship, Navy Standard Missile (SM-2,3,6), P-8A/Multi-Mission Aircraft, F/A and EA-18, RC-135 Detect./Collect, and the Mk54 Light Weight Torpedo.
II. U.S. Technologies: Directed Energy, UAV video system, Specific Emitter identification, Nanotechnology, Dual Use Avionics, Fuze/Munitions safety and development, Electronic Intelligence Processing, Tactical Data Links, Satellite Communications, Electronic Warfare, Advanced Signal Processing Technologies for Radars, Nanostructured Metal Matrix Composite for Light Weight Ballistic Armor, Vision-aided Urban Navigation & Collision Avoidance for Class I Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV), Space Surveillance Telescope, Materials/processing technologies, IR Search and Track systems, Electronic Warfare systems, Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch, Rail Gun, Side Scan sonar, Mode 5 IFF, Export Control, ITAR, Distribution Statement B,C,D Technical Information, CAD drawings, 3D models, schematics, Software code, Critical technology, Vendor/supply chain data, Technical manuals, PII (email addresses, SSN, credit card numbers, passwords, etc.), and attendee lists for program reviews and meetings.
1.11: Whistleblower Edward Snowden
The case of former National Security Agency (NSA) whistleblower Edward Snowden is fascinating for many reasons but mainly because of his role in an upcoming Chinese attack. In the aftermath of an attack emanating from China, Snowden will be scapegoated as a traitor for giving information to the Chinese which ultimately enables them to circumvent U.S. military programs and weapons systems. This particular narrative first began to form on June 10th, 2013, when CIA officer Bob Baer stated on CNN that Obama officials are speculating that Snowden’s whistleblowing could be considered “potential Chinese espionage”. Four days later on June 14th, 2013, it was reported that a popular Communist Party-backed newspaper was urging China’s leadership to get more information from Snowden rather than send him back to the U.S., because his revelations about secret U.S. surveillance programs were in China’s national interest. Another June 14th, 2013, report stated that Snowden could offer intelligence that would help China update its understanding of cyberspace and improve its position in negotiations with Washington, D.C. A week later, on June 21st, 2013, the Obama Administration reportedly charged NSA Whistleblower Snowden with espionage, theft and conversion of government property. These charges were leveled at Snowden in order to give the Obama administration the much needed plausible deniability in the aftermath of a Chinese attack on the U.S. Six day later on June 26th, 2013, it was reported that intelligence agencies in China and Russia had gained access to highly classified U.S. intelligence and military information contained on electronic media held by Snowden. According to the report, the exact compromise of the secret data held on Snowden’s laptop computers remains unknown but the biggest fear is that China gained access to new U.S. nuclear war plans. The Snowden case was most recently highlighted on December 15, 2013, in a report by 60 Minutes which showed how NSA security was compromised by Snowden. Two day later on December 17, 2013, a DOD official: stated that Snowden ‘stole everything — literally everything’ from the U.S. government. That same day, an Ex-CIA director stated that Snowden should be ‘hanged’ if convicted for treason, further implying that Snowden’s crimes are treasonous in nature and that U.S. security has been unduly compromised.
1.12: High-Profile Asian Crimes
Prior to a nuclear attack emanating from Asia, Asian people must be demonized publicly in order to psychologically prep the public for the impending chaos and death. Starting in October of 2011, there have been 3 heinous crimes in which the alleged perpetrator was of Asian descent. The first incident occurred on October 11, 2013, when an Asian-American male allegedly murdered the son of NFL star running back Adrian Peterson. Two days later on October 13, 2013, an Asian male allegedly shot 5 people at the Hmong festival in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Roughly 2 months later on December 17, 2013, a male of Asian descent allegedly committed a bomb hoax at Harvard University. In all three cases, the face of the alleged perpetrator was all over the news. This especially true in respect to the Harvard incident which ultimately burned the notion of Asians and bombs into the psyche of the American public just prior to a Asian-based nuclear attack upon America.
II. CHINESE TARGETS:
2.1: Attack on Japan
The Japanese people are some of the most independent people on earth and therefore have been the target of numerous earthquakes, tsunamis, wars and nuclear attacks (e.g., Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Fukushima). The Zionist backed Chinese would love nothing more than to invade and destroy the Japanese culture and way of life as much as possible. Unfortunately, as it currently stands, the country of Japan is America’s closest ally in the Pacific and therefore an attack on Japan by China would instantly be seen as an attack on America. The U.S. has numerous military bases in Japan including two very strategic locations in Okinawa, Japan, and Iwo Jima, Japan. In World War II, the Battle of Iwo Jima was made famous by a photo of U.S. soldiers hoisting an American flag atop the island. Therefore, the capture of this island by “Communist” China would undoubtedly serve as an American war cry for revenge. If China were to successfully capture these two islands along with Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, they would have almost conquered the entire Asian-Pacific region.
China-Japan War Headlines:
1. February 7, 2013: US, Japan, Australia Conduct Military Drills Over Pacific
2. April 5, 2013: Japan Will Join US Military Drill In California In June
3. June 9, 2013:Japan Sending Soldiers to US for First Time Amid Tensions with China
4. June 21, 2013: US, Japan Begin Naval Drills Near China
5. June 27, 2013:US-Japan War Games Off The California Coast Imitate Chinese Invasion
6. October 22, 2013: China warns Japan over reported plan to shoot down drones7. November 23, 2013: China creates air defence zone over Japan-controlled islands
8. November 28, 2013: U.S. military: ‘improvised launch device’ found near Air Force base in Japan
9. November 28, 2013: China’s presence looms amid massive U.S.-Japanese AnnualEx war games
10. December 3, 2013: China Threatens Japan Ahead of Biden Trip11. December 7, 2013: Impending Japan-China war has the makings of a Clancy classic12. December 17, 2013: Japan’s hawks unveil sweeping defense upgrade
[Does not purport to be a complete list of events of headlines]
2.2: Head of U.S. Military in Japan Suspended
In a move which paves the way for an unabated Chinese attack on U.S. troops stationed Japan, it was reported on June 7th, 2013, that U.S. Army Major General Michael Harrison, the man directly responsible for responding to an attack on Japan, was suspended for allegedly failing to properly investigate a sexual assault complaint. Harrison, who was stationed in Camp Zama, was in charge of U.S. Army-Japan and was suspended four days prior to his completion of his 32-month assignment. It’s no secret that sexual assault and the military are synonymous and therefor the timing of the suspension is highly suspicious to say the least. Harrison’s scheduled replacement is Major General James Boozer, the former deputy commanding general of the US Army in Europe. With Boozer at the helm, plausible deniability due to his greenness on the job and his name “Boozer”, meaning drinker or drunk, will be cited as the reasons he failed to properly respond to a Chinese sneak attack.
2.3: U.S. F-15 Squadron Grounded
Prior to a Chinese invasion in which U.S. military aircraft fail to work properly, there must be an incident whereby U.S. planes can be “updated” with a virus or mechanical tweak so they are rendered useless in battle. On May 28, 2013, it was reported that a U.S. pilot flying an F-15 over the Pacific Ocean identified an unspecified problem which forced him to eject in mid-flight. A day later on May 29, 2013, it was reported that the U.S. Air Force grounded its F-15 fighters on the southern Japan island of Okinawa for a safety review following a crash that forced the aforementioned pilot to eject over the Pacific Ocean. All F-15s attached to the 18th Wing on Okinawa’s Kadena Air Base were scheduled to undergo “inspections” during the reported stand down to ensure that they are “safe” to fly. Although it is not clear whether these planes are still grounded, the so called “inspections” may have allowed for the entire fleet of American F-15s to be digitally sabotaged.
2.4: Invasion of Hawaii
A preview of the Chinese invasion of Hawaii was first witnessed on September 6, 2013, when it was revealed that Chinese military ships visited Hawaii for joint exercises with U.S. military forces. Aside from being unprecedented, the military drills were meant to serve as a foreign policy blunder by Obama which would eventually lead to the Chinese invasion of Hawaii. Then on October 30, 2013, another suspicious incident was reported when China moved as spy ship near Hawaii. Predictably, the Obama administration, whose role is to look weak on foreign policy, said and did nothing in response to the Chinese aggression. Then on December 12, 2013, it was reported that the health director which approved Obama’s birth certificate died in plane crash in Hawaii. The assassination killed two birds with one stone in that the death highlighted Hawaii internationally as well as reignited the whole Obama birth certificate conspiracy. As previously mentioned, President Obama left for a 17-day Hawaiian vacation on December 20, 2013, bringing more than 2 weeks of unprecedented global attention to island of Hawaii and the Pacific theater in general.
2.5: SeattleNuclear Attack
It’s no secret that Seattle, Washington, is one of the most liberal and progressive cities in the United States and therefore is a top state-sponsored terror target. From marijuana legalization, animal rights, gay rights and recycling, Seattle is not just a city but rather a large community. “Red Dawn” (2012) is a film (see trailer) in which Washington state is the victim of a red-dawn surprise attack by military aircraft from Asia. At exactly 0:33 seconds into the trailer, a massive, explosion is heard at the same time that a snow globe with Seattle’s Space Needle is shown, potentially foreshadowing an upcoming attack on the city. Since there is a question as to whether nuclear weapons even exist, it’s possible that the Space Needle could be used as a staging ground for a major attack with the use of state of the art explosives. Curiously, on December 3, 2013, it was reported that a ferry theft in Seattle prompted a security review of the Puget Sound surrounding Seattle. Whether or not this “review” has provided the necessary cover for the insertion of explosives into the downtown Seattle area (i.e., the Space Needle) is not known, but it wouldn’t be surprising. On December 3, 2013, it was revealed that noise from jumping and cheering Seahawks fans registers as earthquake. In the aftermath of a nuclear attack in Seattle, an earthquake of great magnitude would occur, just as they do in the wake of any large explosion.
2.6: San Francisco Nuclear Attack
In the event that San Francisco is targeted in a nuclear attack, ground zero will likely be Coit Tower. As previously mentioned, there is a question as to whether nuclear weapons even exist. In the event that they do not, a large staging area for explosives would be needed. Coincidentally, on November 18, 2013, it was revealed that the iconic Coit Tower in San Francisco is closing for 5 months. This tower could be packed with tons of the most lethal explosives and detonated via remote control at a later date. In order to document the explosion in HD (high-definition), on November 21, 2013, it was revealed that the city of Oakland is moving forward with plans to build an Orwellian surveillance complex. That way, the world will be inundated with videos and images from the horrific explosion across the bay in San Francisco. Another suspicious incident occurred on December 16, 2013, when the San Jose airport terminal closed after water line allegedly rupture. In the event of a Chinese attack, it’s possible that a target such as the San Jose airport may be targeted first in order to draw Americans to their television prior to the slated nuclear attacks.
2.7: San Francisco Bay Bridge
The San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge (known locally as the Bay Bridge) is a pair of bridges spanning San Francisco Bay of California. Aside from being partially demolished in the 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake, on January 7th, 2013, it was reported that an oil tanker had struck a tower in the middle of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge. According to the report, the 752-foot tanker rammed the bridge tower as it headed out to sea damaging a 30 to 40 foot fender of steel on base of the bridge. Whether or not the suspicious ship accident and subsequent “repair” job will ultimately undermine the structural integrity of the bridge is not known, but the timely construction project could have theoretically provided necessary cover for the installation of demolition explosives in and around the Bay Bridge. These explosives could then be detonated via remote control at a future date in a calculated attempt to give the appearance of a “natural disaster” event or a nuclear attack. Curiously, on July 27, 2013, it was reported that a suspicious device had resulted in another S.F. Bay Bridge closure. Whether of not this closer was used for cover to insert or arm explosives on the bridge is not known, but 3 weeks later on August 15, 2013, officials announced the opening date for San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
2.8: The Golden Gate Bridge
The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the opening of the San Francisco Bay into the Pacific Ocean. On February 23rd, 2012, it was reported that the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco would undergo a renovation project that will “take years to complete”. According to the report, the project involves repainting the two main suspension cables which are responsible for holding the bridge in place. Whether or not the suspicious “renovation” project will ultimately undermine the structural integrity of the bridge is not known, but the timely construction could have theoretically provided necessary cover for the installation of demolition explosives in and around the Golden Gate Bridge. These explosives could then be detonated via remote control at a future date in a calculated attempt to give the appearance of a “natural disaster” event or a nuclear attack. Prior to a high-profile terror attack or “natural disaster” resulting in the demolition of the Golden Gate Bridge, the public must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. Hollywood movie propaganda and government propaganda is a slick way of showing that yes, it can happen. On June 2nd, 2009, the Onion ran a story which openly joked about a “horrific attack on San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, which “left thousands missing and assumed dead”. Three years later, Hollywood released “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” (2012), a film (see trailer) in which a monkey literally destroys the Golden Gate Bridge.
III. ANALYZING THE TRENDS:
3.1: Drone Terror Trending
Prior to a high-profile nuclear drone strike, the American public must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. Starting in July of 2013, there has been an unprecedented amount of drone-related headlines which will likely culminate in an unprecedented nuclear drone strike within the United States.
1. March 5, 2013: Pilot reports mysterious drone that could have caused crash over JFK airport
2. May 8, 2013: New Terrorist Magazine Targets Obama, Drones
3. May 28, 2013: American drone crashes amid militant fighting in Somalia
4. July 20, 2013: FAA warns shooting at drone could result in prosecution similar to shooting at airplane
5. August 29, 2013: Predator drone now part of battle against Yosemite wildfire
6. September 15, 2013: Man dies after explosion by fire pit in North Carolina yard
7. September 15, 2013: China builds fast to trigger drone race with America
8. September 25, 2013: Look, no pilot! F-16 takes its first flight WITHOUT a human
9. October 3, 2013: US, Japan to deploy new radar, drones in next year
10. October 8, 2013: Soon, Drones May Be Able to Make Lethal Decisions on Their Own
11. October 21, 2013: Iran Gives Russia Copy of Downed U.S. Drone
12. October 22, 2013: China warns Japan over reported plan to shoot down drones
13. November 3, 2013: Pakistan reviews US relationship over Taliban drone kill
14. November 5, 2013: Exclusive: The CIA, Not The Pentagon, Will Keep Running Obama’s Drone War
15. November 7, 2013: Invasion: 7,500 drones in U.S. airspace within 5 years, FAA warns16. November 13, 2013: Russia to Deploy Long-Range Attack Drone by 2016
17. November 17, 2013: Malfunctioned drone hits Navy ship during training
18. November 18, 2013: Advanced system to guard Russia from hi-tech surveillance, drone attacks
19. November 19, 2013: RT special report: US drone strike rips Yemeni community apart
20. November 19, 2013: Drone attacks ‘create more enemies with every innocent person killed’
21. November 19, 2013: Europeans Form ‘Drone Club,’ Want to Compete
22. November 21, 2013: U.S. drone strike kills 5 in Pakistan
23. November 22, 2013: Congress rejects mandatory numbering of drone casualties
24. November 22, 2013: China’s first stealth combat drone takes maiden flight – reports25. November 26, 2013: Pakistan deploys first home-made drones
26. November 27, 2013: Drone drops contraband into Georgia prison yard
27. November 27, 2013: US Army equipping soldiers with fleet of bird-like drones
28. December 2, 2013: Amazon testing delivery by drone, CEO Bezos says
29. December 2, 2013: Underground drone economy takes flight
30. December 2, 2013: Self-Driving Nissan Electric Car Takes to Highway
31. December 2, 2013. Why Drone Delivery Will Be A Nightmare For Law Enforcement
32. December 3, 2013: UN starts drone surveillance in DR Congo
33. December 4, 2013: Anti-drone protests halt US military convoys at Pakistan border
34. December 5, 2013: Navy Launches a Drone from a Submerged Submarine
35. December 6, 2013: US tests classified spy drone with ‘superior stealth, efficiency capabilities’
36. December 6, 2013: Unmasked: Area 51′s Biggest, Stealthiest Spy Drone Yet
37. December 6, 2013: EXCLUSIVE: Secret New UAS Drone Shows Stealth, Efficiency Advances
38. December 8, 2013: Air hogs: Drones secret weapon in hunt for feral pigs
39. December 12, 2013: U.S. seeks spy edge with stealth drone
40. December 12, 2013: Drone strike kills 15 ‘wedding party-goers’ in Yemen
41. December 13, 2013: Pentagon unveils laser capable of shooting down drones, mortars
42. December 13, 2013: Declassified FBI docs detail warrantless drone surveillance
43. December 14, 2013: Agriculture the most promising market for drones
44. December 16, 2013: Yemeni parliament votes to ban drone attacks
45. December 18, 2013: Autonomous drones are the not-too-distant future of war
46. December 18, 2013: Colorado judge rules in favor of holding drone-hunting vote after legal fight
47. December 18, 2013: Search for crashed, missing NY-based military drone suspended until spring
[Does not purport to a complete list of headlines or events]
3.2: Missile Terror Trending
Prior to a high-profile Chinese nuclear missile strike, the American public must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. Starting in July of 2013, there has been an unprecedented amount of missile-related headlines which will likely culminate in an unprecedented nuclear missile strike within the United States.
1. July 6, 2013: Missile designed to intercept nukes fails weapon test
2. July 26, 2013: Don’t Be Alarmed by the Drone Blimps They’re Here to Stop Cruise Missiles
3. August 13, 2013: US Air Force unit operating nuclear missiles fails safety and security inspection
4. August 25, 2013: Military removes nuclear weapons unit commander; decision follows security failure
5. September 15, 2013: India conducts 2nd test flight of its nuclear- capable ‘Agni-V’ long-range ballistic
6. September 23, 2013: N. Korea tests long-range rocket engine: US think-tank
7. September 22, 2013: US Air Force test-launches intercontinental missile from California coast
8. October 16, 2013: Inside the Ring: Russia to test new missile9. October 24, 2013: Missile doors left open while Air Force nuclear officer slept
10. November 7, 2013: China Deploys New Bomber with Long-Range Land Attack Missile
11. November 17, 2013: Russia starts ambitious super-heavy space rocket project
12. November 26, 2013:Iran, North Korea Secretly Developing Long-Range Rocket Booster for ICBMs
13. November 27, 2013: Iran Announces Development of Ballistic Missile Technology
14. December 17, 2013: Russia plans new ICBM to replace Cold War ‘Satan’ missile
15. December 17, 2013: Iran Reveals New Details of Shoulder-Fired Missiles
16. December 17, 2013: Minuteman 3 test missile launches from central California coast
17. December 18, 2013: Russia Plans Rail-Mounted Missiles to Counter US Global Strike Program
18. December 18, 2013: Bombshell find: Couple discovers military rocket in new apartment
[Does not purport to a complete list of headlines or events]
3.3: Nuclear Terror Trending
Prior to a high-profile nuclear attack, the American public must be psychologically prepared to accept that this is in fact possible. In 2013, there has been an unprecedented amount of nuclear and radiological-related headlines which will likely culminate in an unprecedented nuclear attack within the United States. Although most of the headlines are in respect to Fukushima, Iran and nuclear reactors in general, they invoke the fear of nuclear terror nonetheless.
2013 Nuclear Headlines:
1. January 5, 2013: Nuclear Security Helicopters Testing Radiation Levels Above DC Area
2. January 23, 2013: Weather Service: Nuclear Power Plant Causes Freak Snowstorm
3. January 29, 2013: Watch 5 nuclear power station towers collapse in slow motion
4. February 3, 2013: Security breach at nuke plant a wake-up call
5. February 4, 2013: Wyoming Teen, Builds Nuclear Fusion Reactor in Garage
6. February 7, 2013: San Onofre nuke plant operator disputes safety claim
7. February 9, 2013: Outage Shuts Down Plymouth’s Pilgrim Nuclear Power Plant
8. February 17, 2013: ‘No immediate risk’: Nuclear waste tank leaking in Washington
9. February 21, 2013: Mission to transport 23,000 liters of bomb-grade uranium from Canada to US
10. February 23, 2013: Governor: 6 tanks leaking radioactive waste at Washington nuclear site
11. February 23, 2013: Oregon senator to ask for GAO probe of Hanford nuclear site
12. February 25, 2013: Radiation Panic Grips Mumbai
13. February 26, 2013: Nuclear waste leak in Wash. “scandalous,” expert says
14. March 13, 2013: Iran’s Bushehr nuclear power plant taken off line over generator malfunction
15. March 15, 2013: Dirty bomb material secured in Philadelphia, thousands of sites remain in U.S.
16. March 15, 2013: Feds Swarm Metra Train After Detecting Nuclear Risk
17. March 18, 2013: Power outage at crippled Japanese nuclear plant
18. March 29, 2013: Safety: Jaczko Calls for Phaseout in US, Says Plants Aren’t Safe
19. April 1, 2013: Accident at Arkansas nuclear site kills man
20. April 2, 2013: Nuclear board warns of Washington tank explosion risk
21. April 6, 2013: Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant leaks contaminated water
22. April 9, 2013: All US nuclear reactors should be replaced, ‘Band-Aids’ won’t help
23. April 10, 2013: Gulf States Fear Nuclear Radiation Leak after Iran Earthquake
24. April 12, 2013: Nuclear waste barrels remain strewn across floor of English Channel – report
25. April 13, 2013: DOE finalizing plans to dump man-made uranium in Nevada
26. April 14, 2013: Small Leak Is Discovered at Plant in Fukushima
27. April 15, 2013: Pilgrim Nuclear Plant forced to shut down
28. April 15, 2013: Emergency declared after fire at U.S. nuclear plant — Lasted almost 30 minutes
29. April 16, 2013: Two US nuke plants tighten security after blasts
30. April 18, 2013: After petition, atomic bomb re-enactment dropped from Ohio air show
31. April 18, 2013: Emergency declared at U.S. nuclear plant after lightning strike
32. April 19, 2013: ‘First terror drill at US nuclear plant a success’
33. April 21, 2013: Shots fired at TVA Watts Bar Nuclear Plant
34. May 6, 2013: Kewaunee to start powering down early Tuesday ahead of permanent closure
35. May 9, 2013: 83-year-old nun convicted of sabotage for breach of US atomic complex
36. May 11, 2013: Utility investigating vibrations that caused shutdown of nuclear reactor
37. May 13, 2013: Indian Point To Become First Nuclear Plant To Operate With Expired License
38. May 16, 2013: North Carolina nuclear plant shut down after crack discovered
39. May 17, 2013: Radioactive leak found at Palisades Nuclear Power Plant
40. May 23, 2013: Twin blasts in Niger hit uranium plant, barracks
41. May 25, 2013: Japanese research lab reports radiation leak
42. May 28, 2013: SKorea halts 2 nuclear plants for using control cables with fabricated test results
43. May 28, 2013: Seaweed causes shut down of multiple nuclear reactors
44. June 4, 2013: Cracks in Iran’s nuclear reactor facility following quakes – diplomats
45. June 7, 2013: U.S. orders new safety upgrades at nuclear plants
46. June 7, 2013: California utility says it will retire nuclear plant
47. June 10, 2013: Bushehr nuclear plant suffered electric generator malfunction
48. June 12, 2013: Obama Appointee Who Heads U.S. Nuclear Security Agency Is Hacked
49. June 23, 2013: U.S. engineers to inspect possible leak at Hanford nuclear site
50. July 15, 2013: Greenpeace activists break into French nuclear plant
51. July 24, 2013: Indian Point supervisor charged with lying to Nuclear Regulatory Commission
52. August 14, 2013: North Dakota terror drill deals with radiation devices stolen by terrorists
53. August 15, 2013: Report: U.S. nuclear plants remain vulnerable to terrorists
54. August 15, 2013: Are U.S. Nuclear Reactors Protected Against Credible Terrorist Attacks?
55. August 15, 2013: Indian Point nuclear plant is vulnerable to terror attack: report
56. August 17, 2013: Fukushima apocalypse: Duct tape fixes’ could result in ‘millions of deaths’
57. August 21, 2013: Tank at crippled Fukushima nuclear plant leaks highly radioactive water
58. August 22, 2013: Flier Busted For Iranian Uranium Export Scheme
59. August 28, 2013: Pa. nuclear plant security failings revealed in terror drill
60. September 20, 2013: Report: Nuke that fell on N.C. in 1961 almost exploded
61. September 28, 2013:No. 2 U.S. nuke commander suspended amid probe
62. October 1, 2013: Large Swedish nuclear reactor forced to shut after jellyfish clog water pipes
63. October 22, 2013: US nuclear missile launch officers repeatedly compromised bunker safety
64. October 22, 2013: A look at violations by officers in nuclear force
65. October 23, 2013: Air Force officials in charge of nukes left open blast door
66. October 24, 2013: Missile doors left open while Air Force nuclear officer slept
67. October 19, 2013: INTERPOL Exercise Boosts Radiological And Nuclear Terrorism Response
68. November 2, 2013: How a war game brought the world to the brink of nuclear disaster
69. November 12, 2013: US-Israeli computer super-worm hit Russian nuclear plant – Kaspersky
70. November 20, 2013: Nuke troubles run deep; key officers “burned out”
71. November 20, 2013: Nuclear regulators crack firewalls to access porn
72. November 21, 2013: What’s the nuclear option?
73. December 17, 2013: Chinese rover diorama shows Europe being nuked
74. December 20, 2013: Report: Fired Nuke General Misbehaved in Russia
[Does not purport to a complete list of headlines or events]
About the Author
David Chase Taylor is an American journalist and the editor-in-chief of Truther.org. Taylor currently lives in Zürich, Switzerland where he has applied for political asylum after the release of The Nuclear Bible, a book credited with foiling a state-sponsored nuclear terror attack upon Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, Texas on February 6, 2011. Taylor has also authored The Bio-Terror Bible, a book and website exposing the 2013 global bio-terror pandemic. To date, Truther.org has identified and exposed over 50 Obama sanctioned terror plots, as well as the Alex Jones’ links to STRATFOR.
Truther.org Legal Disclaimer
Truther.org’s stated purpose is to prevent terror attacks by drawing unwanted global attention to these terror plots prior to their fruition. State-Sponsored Terror Threat Assessments (SSTTA), assertions, and forecasts made by Truther.org DO NOT necessarily imply that these terror events will transpire in reality but rather that there is a distinct possibility they could theoretically occur based on the cited date. Historically, once a major false-flag terror plot is exposed (e.g., the Super Bowl XLV Nuclear Terror Plot), the terror plot is immediately canceled or postponed. State-sponsored acts of terror must have a prior paper trail in order to set-up patsies, prime scapegoats, create plausible deniability, as well as mislead the public from the true perpetrators of terror. By first identifying and then connecting the dots of the terror related paper trail, Truther.org has successfully blown the whistle on numerous terror related plots. Please spread the word in helping make terrorism a thing of the past. Blessed are the Peacemakers. Namaste